Fezza - Not part of us - Omega

JacindaArdern

Hey everyone,

I'm speaking on behalf of Omega.

Earlier today I got various messages saying that a member named Fezza#4091 has been going around various Alliance discord servers posting NSFW pics and winding people up, then claiming to be from omega.

He has nothing to do with us.

We have had a couple of war threats if we don't make him stop, however, he has nothing to do with us and is just causing trouble.

We apologise for this situation but Omega can't help, he is not one of ours and is just trying to start a war.

Thanks,
Rt Hon Jacinda Ardern
Deputy Prime Minister
Omega

• Like 5

>Be me
>Complete !@#$got
>Please don't declare war my military is shit

he has aIso impersonated others including me, and has aIso used other names including memegenerator

Edited by Ukunaka
  • Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, MinesomeMC said:

This is actually someone mocking to be Fezza, the real fezza runs Sirius.

8 minutes ago, Ukunaka said:

he has aIso impersonated others including me, and has aIso used other names incuding memegenerator

Okay thanks guys! 

We just had some people threaten us for war, thought I'd make an official post

>Be me
>Complete !@#$got

2 hours ago, Epi said:

First lesson of Micro diplomacy. If someone threatens war. This means they can't go to war. Be it your protection, an absence of resources or just general incompetence + bad timing.

...With rare exception.

We were told that if we hadn't stopped him in under 24hours we'd be attacked, they are like 20 ranks ahead of us.

>Be me
>Complete !@#$got

2 hours ago, Epi said:

First lesson of Micro diplomacy. If someone threatens war. This means they can't go to war. Be it your protection, an absence of resources or just general incompetence + bad timing.

...With rare exception.

Shadow threatened so I guess that's the exception. 

FORMER LEADER OF COTL. PLEASE GROW INTERNALLY

9 hours ago, JacindaArdern said:

Hey everyone,

I'm speaking on behalf of Omega.

Earlier today I got various messages saying that a member named Fezza#4091 has been going around various Alliance discord servers posting NSFW pics and winding people up, then claiming to be from omega.

He has nothing to do with us.

We have had a couple of war threats if we don't make him stop, however, he has nothing to do with us and is just causing trouble.

We apologise for this situation but Omega can't help, he is not one of ours and is just trying to start a war.

Thanks,
Rt Hon Jacinda Ardern
Deputy Prime Minister
Omega

G'day! I'm the real Fezza.

The guy who's impersonating is a massive troll and has been doing this for ages, my actual discord is Fezza#4578.

Every time he impersonates he seems to choose Omega, not really sure why. Congratulations on your election.

• Upvote 1

oh, how I miss the feeling you get when you first join this sim. It's fun for the first few weeks then that's when it happens it comes over you like the flu. That you keep trying to fight off but you simply can't oh how I wish I could go back in time.

Oh, you get war threats when a member player does stupid shit in another's Discord?

A shame that people don't know there's a Ban/Block function for such disruptive players.  Really easy solution.

• Upvote 1

We tried it
But then again, who likes those ugly boxes?
And when you open one of the boxes, tada a nude woman sucking a horsecock
He is banned from most discords
But, if he is a player, he is getting rolled.
And rolling his alliance because they let him be there without surrendering him

On 9/7/2018 at 12:28 PM, Buorhann said:

Oh, you get war threats when a member player does stupid shit in another's Discord?

A shame that people don't know there's a Ban/Block function for such disruptive players.  Really easy solution.