Shifty News Network-The Replicants

19 minutes ago, Kriegskoenig said:

Interesting.  ? 

Should have DMed before going public, because if there wasn't a good explanation before, they'll probably have one by the morning.

But Shifty is a journalist (tabloid variety), not a detective...so we can't ask too much.  Thanks for pointing these out anyway, IA will take a look.

There is no good explanation. My roommate signed up the other day. We sent emails to get verified 2 hours later And our nation's have had no contact. 

There's no excuses, it's indefensible. 

• Downvote 1

3 minutes ago, Komiko said:

There is no good explanation. My roommate signed up the other day. We sent emails to get verified 2 hours later And our nation's have had no contact. 

I think you missed the point...

Outing them before IA gets to ask questions makes it hard to confirm anything that is punishable.

Ideally, everyone on the same school/college/apartment network should get verified, but I don't think Alex requires that anymore unless they have contact.

6 minutes ago, Kriegskoenig said:

I think you missed the point...

Outing them before IA gets to ask questions makes it hard to confirm anything that is punishable.

Ideally, everyone on the same school/college/apartment network should get verified, but I don't think Alex requires that anymore unless they have contact.

They've obviously had contact and or login at the same time.

"Hey honey, I'm home, did you login to P/W yet for your daily 300k bonus?"

"No honey, I waited for you to come home so we could do it together!"

"Did you make dinner yet?"

"I'm making meatloaf, but how about I send your hungry people some food first? XDDDDDD"

Things that never happen for $400 Alex.

2 hours ago, Komiko said:

Don't you have some bank to steal? 

Anyway, we're looking into it. Every single one of these nations are recent arrivals. Thanks for pointing it out, at least.

• Upvote 1

"You must begin by gaining power over yourself; then another; then a group, an order, a world, a species, a group of species; finally, the galaxy itself."

7 hours ago, ⚔ϟħ̧i̧₣ɫ̵γ͘ ̶™⚔ said:

Hey guys, check this out: Coal miners

297373f387c797af77d5a428b0eba38e-png.jpg

ee00a417c46d1b7faa2afcbcb7621564-png.jpg

25c37b26426d655d82d9e462c6b0c358-png.jpg

Special thanks to a very crabby individual.

The Shifty News Network shall Plank 'em All.

0295b689b41a9293648c8aea92260263

BUT WAIT THERE'S MORE:

1264775d9241a9985085dee09bd2cc8e.png

91cad6c56e7506f891c8e72990b35c01-png.jpg

Coincidence? I think not!

I made this account to speak against you Shifty. I am NOT a multi. That Arkwright Family is my biological brother and he has not given me the account. I have been Aralahk through it all and I am deeply hurt that you are even doing this. You know that there are situations where people are on the same network! Hell im on a school network. But I have verified myself in the past as an independent player. To add to this fact, look at his trades and mine. In NO WAY did our nations interact. 

The fact that you are looking for multis like this is disgusting! Don’t you have anything better to do with your life then accusing players of being Multis? If you have a problem with multiple people on a network take it to that person. 

Edited by Asketel

7 hours ago, WSxPhoenix said:

Don't you have some bank to steal? 

Anyway, we're looking into it. Every single one of these nations are recent arrivals. Thanks for pointing it out, at least.

Stop rushing my job, these things take time. Graceful precision, timing, and a killer punchline are all required. I'm tired of all you normies, who just don't understand the profession. :P

• Downvote 1

7 hours ago, Asketel said:

I made this account to speak against you Shifty. I am NOT a multi. That Arkwright Family is my biological brother and he has not given me the account. I have been Aralahk through it all and I am deeply hurt that you are even doing this. You know that there are situations where people are on the same network! Hell im on a school network. But I have verified myself in the past as an independent player. To add to this fact, look at his trades and mine. In NO WAY did our nations interact. 

The fact that you are looking for multis like this is disgusting! Don’t you have anything better to do with your life then accusing players of being Multis? If you have a problem with multiple people on a network take it to that person.

Hey, Shifty is taking the time and putting in the effort to expose cheaters. So you call his efforts disgusting? Your attitude is what's disgusting. And the excessive defensiveness of your statement reflects very poorly on you and your denials.

Now, sure, it's possible that you really do have a biological brother who's visiting you at home or transferred to your school or whatever. I've actually seen that happen in the past, when an ally of mine in another game had his cousin visiting him for a few months. (We knew that he was legit because he and his cousin would regularly voice chat with us, at the same time, from the same network. Pretty darn conclusive, unless he was a god of ventriloquism.) But from an outside perspective there is right now no perceptible difference between your innocent IRL circumstance that you're honestly telling the truth about versus someone making up a desperate set of lies and crocodile tears to cover for their attempt at cheating.

So don't hate on Shifty for doing us all a great service, just explain your situation to the admin and provide proof like you just said you know that you're supposed to. And if you're familiar with the rules, as someone that has verified themselves in the past, then you should know perfectly well without doubt that if Shifty has suspicions about someone's network... he is to report it to the admin, not "take it to that person."

• Upvote 3