Shifty News Network-The Replicants

7c2b0f475049e4e75ed2a7fc50c54f25.png

Raiders have isolated a small nation at .25 score hiding this much bauxite.

8 hours ago, Sir Scarfalot said:

Wait, why's my name on the list of suspected multi owners? I've been sitting on city 12 for the last 208 days and I've barely traded at all. And it's not like TKR ever countered for me lmao

This was from when people thought you were a multi. I've already said I'm going through all of these and this is mostly searching for farms and digging up past evidence on nations.

All multis will be confirmed here and all counters to defend these farms will be exposed publicly. This is the sentencing board for crimes against farming.

55 minutes ago, ⚔ϟħ̧i̧₣ɫ̵γ͘ ̶™⚔ said:

7c2b0f475049e4e75ed2a7fc50c54f25.png

Raiders have isolated a small nation at .25 score hiding this much bauxite.

This was from when people thought you were a multi. I've already said I'm going through all of these and this is mostly searching for farms and digging up past evidence on nations.

All multis will be confirmed here and all counters to defend these farms will be exposed publicly. This is the sentencing board for crimes against farming.

inb4 shifty does all of this to hide his own farms.

34 minutes ago, MoonShadow said:

i hope thats not true, you seen his hation

Whats wrong with my nation?

5 hours ago, ⚔ϟħ̧i̧₣ɫ̵γ͘ ̶™⚔ said:

Well, rumors happen, that's the way it goes. I've been accused of multi use in... er, every single browsergame I've ever played actually ?

I'm just surprised that suspicion against me somehow warranted a mention on SNN; I'm really not a big or rich nation at all. I honestly can't imagine what would even lead people to suspect me of multi use.

...Or, reading it again, do people suspect that I'm someone else's multi? If that's the case, why would I have entered tournaments under the name of Scarf and not my supposed main?

lance-armstrong-quote-to-all-the-cynics-

Lance Armstrong quote because I'm a troll

Edited by Sir Scarfalot

MqpxcrD.jpg

unknown.png

https://politicsandwar.com/alliance/id=4873

We spotted one. Let 'em have it.

13 hours ago, ⚔ϟħ̧i̧₣ɫ̵γ͘ ̶™⚔ said:

MqpxcrD.jpg

unknown.png

https://politicsandwar.com/alliance/id=4873

We spotted one. Let 'em have it.

https://politicsandwar.com/nation/id=120039&display=trade

his trades

Yeah hes 115 days old with five cities with 24 bauxite mines, So lets do the maths shall we, 24 mines X 3 tons each mine can do that's 72 tons a day then factor in the Econ buff that means he can make 101 (at 40% tho he with 5 in most and 6 in others would most likely make more, Times that by the number of days 115 means he could have farmed 11,592 Bauxite even if you take away the 3 days max it takes to get to 5 cities with 500 infra that's still 112 X 101 = 11,312 Bauxite he could have made, and you are crying because he is selling 7000 ?, really dude please give up you are only making yourself look like a tool trying to hide the fact you have farms as no one can be this dumb really.

Stay tuned for more fake news, from SNN Shitty news network at its finest.

• Downvote 1

Raises the question why a nation with so much wealth is sitting at 5 cities. Very suspicious.

To be honest I was sure trading with someone on the same network was against the rules, that needs to be looked otherwise I could technically get 2 other people on who would barely play assist my nation while growing at a slower rate than me, it's just not right. Remember remember Skylar.

Edited by Clarke

IpHGyGc.png

57 minutes ago, Clarke said:

Raises the question why a nation with so much wealth is sitting at 5 cities. Very suspicious.

To be honest I was sure trading with someone on the same network was against the rules, that needs to be looked otherwise I could technically get 2 other people on who would barely play assist my nation while growing at a slower rate than me, it's just not right. Remember remember Skylar.

Account Verification is a process by which you can have your nation reviewed and approved as an independent account. It is only necessary for players using a shared network (such as school, work, or home) where more than one person is playing Politics & War from the same network. Account Verification will allow you to interact with each other unrestricted. This process is necessary to allow players to play in such situations while also minimizing cheating by creating multiple accounts. Each person is still only allowed one nation.

or you could read the rules and understand that you can trade.

5 cities at 115 days farming bauxite, lead and coal, clearly they are staying at five cities and could have easy grown faster if they wish.

6 minutes ago, MoonShadow said:

Account Verification is a process by which you can have your nation reviewed and approved as an independent account. It is only necessary for players using a shared network (such as school, work, or home) where more than one person is playing Politics & War from the same network. Account Verification will allow you to interact with each other unrestricted. This process is necessary to allow players to play in such situations while also minimizing cheating by creating multiple accounts. Each person is still only allowed one nation.

or you could read the rules and understand that you can trade.

5 cities at 115 days farming bauxite, lead and coal, clearly they are staying at five cities and could have easy grown faster if they wish.

Maybe everything isnt an attack on you and you don't have to get so defensive. Just because you got some light shined on you doesn't mean you have to defend everyone that is suspicious.

• Upvote 1

IpHGyGc.png

4 minutes ago, MoonShadow said:

no one is attacking me lol, nor am i defensive :)

To me it looked like you didn't read my post and posted something about the rules which didn't counter what I said. You cited the rules to defend yourself when you didn't need to, forgive me if that seems defensive.

IpHGyGc.png

2 hours ago, MoonShadow said:

https://politicsandwar.com/nation/id=120039&display=trade

his trades

Yeah hes 115 days old with five cities with 24 bauxite mines, So lets do the maths shall we, 24 mines X 3 tons each mine can do that's 72 tons a day then factor in the Econ buff that means he can make 101 (at 40% tho he with 5 in most and 6 in others would most likely make more, Times that by the number of days 115 means he could have farmed 11,592 Bauxite even if you take away the 3 days max it takes to get to 5 cities with 500 infra that's still 112 X 101 = 11,312 Bauxite he could have made, and you are crying because he is selling 7000 ?, really dude please give up you are only making yourself look like a tool trying to hide the fact you have farms as no one can be this dumb really.

Stay tuned for more fake news, from SNN Shitty news network at its finest.

I mean it's pretty obvious the nation is someone's farm, stop letting your conflict with Shifty interfere with being rational.

• Downvote 1
I have no idea what I'm doing but that doesn't stop me from doing it.

pfp_maybe_1_15.jpg

Leader shaw is selling bauxite in market, he is not the 0.25 score nation, which shifty mentioned about in first post this page. Leader shaw's score is more than 300.how does everyone conclude he is a farm? Just because he is not growing with so much wealth? Idk, plenty of alliances keep members together even if a few of them are older. 

When I was in house baratheon (does not exist now), we faced a micro with wealthy and small nations. Forgot their alliance name. They were not growing for recruitment purposes. 

The one with 0.25 score and with a ton of bauxite, that looks fishy.

Edit: am I missing something? 

Edited by Oppilan

8 hours ago, Clarke said:

To me it looked like you didn't read my post and posted something about the rules which didn't counter what I said. You cited the rules to defend yourself when you didn't need to, forgive me if that seems defensive.

Nah i was not trying to be at least :)

8 hours ago, Buorhann said:

You certainly fooled me then.  Surely came off defensive.

That's not a hard task now is it :)

7 hours ago, Cianuro said:

I mean it's pretty obvious the nation is someone's farm, stop letting your conflict with Shifty interfere with being rational.

Not at all, I know a few people who refuse to go above a set number of cities or infra in order to be able to hit micros and alliances to try to hide their banks, some people simply wish to remain as they are, why should they be labeled farms for that ?.

I mean a farm nation would be better off to grow with the farmer in order to keep up with the for ever growing cost of cities ?

29 minutes ago, MoonShadow said:

I mean a farm nation would be better off to grow with the farmer in order to keep up with the for ever growing cost of cities ?

If I have a farm, I won't let it grow. I'll keep it at 10 cities and take everything to my nation. Building more cities is bad financially. Idk when it turns from good to bad, but someone keeping a farm will keep the nation small. 

Hey guys, check this out: Coal miners

297373f387c797af77d5a428b0eba38e-png.jpg

ee00a417c46d1b7faa2afcbcb7621564-png.jpg

25c37b26426d655d82d9e462c6b0c358-png.jpg

Special thanks to a very crabby individual.

The Shifty News Network shall Plank 'em All.

0295b689b41a9293648c8aea92260263

BUT WAIT THERE'S MORE:

1264775d9241a9985085dee09bd2cc8e.png

91cad6c56e7506f891c8e72990b35c01-png.jpg

Coincidence? I think not!

Edited by ⚔ϟħ̧i̧₣ɫ̵γ͘ ̶™⚔
  • Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, ⚔ϟħ̧i̧₣ɫ̵γ͘ ̶™⚔ said:

Hey guys, check this out: Coal miners

297373f387c797af77d5a428b0eba38e-png.jpg

ee00a417c46d1b7faa2afcbcb7621564-png.jpg

25c37b26426d655d82d9e462c6b0c358-png.jpg

Special thanks to a very crabby individual.

The Shifty News Network shall Plank 'em All.

0295b689b41a9293648c8aea92260263

BUT WAIT THERE'S MORE:

1264775d9241a9985085dee09bd2cc8e.png

91cad6c56e7506f891c8e72990b35c01-png.jpg

Coincidence? I think not!

Ripperoni. 

• Downvote 1

Interesting.  ? 

Should have DMed before going public, because if there wasn't a good explanation before, they'll probably have one by the morning.

But Shifty is a journalist (tabloid variety), not a detective...so we can't ask too much.  Thanks for pointing these out anyway, IA will take a look.