Shifty News Network-The Replicants

8 minutes ago, Clarke said:

That was years ago, now entire alliances may have being taken over. ?

https://politicsandwar.com/nation/id=89681

Explain MoonShadow

Check out those Trade and Bank Activity sweetheart deals along with age and city count.

11 minutes ago, ⚔ϟħ̧i̧₣ɫ̵γ͘ ̶™⚔ said:

Explain MoonShadow

Check out those Trade and Bank Activity sweetheart deals along with age and city count.

Is 11 months and 20 cities really that crazy?

I mean, shifty, i just topped 6 months today and i'm at 18.

• Upvote 1

29 minutes ago, ⚔ϟħ̧i̧₣ɫ̵γ͘ ̶™⚔ said:

Explain MoonShadow

Not my place to explain as I don't know but that is some nice trading with white panther. The banking appears fine.

IpHGyGc.png

30 minutes ago, ⚔ϟħ̧i̧₣ɫ̵γ͘ ̶™⚔ said:

Explain MoonShadow

frq.JPG.e1f96b2e970ccb55a7a278c947b62452.JPG

Apart from Moony's spelling mistake ;P, nothing against the rules has been done. WhitePanther is Moony's wife and Huggies is their friend and neighbor who they share wifi with.

50 minutes ago, ⚔ϟħ̧i̧₣ɫ̵γ͘ ̶™⚔ said:

Explain MoonShadow

I have explained to Alex (Admin) made sure myself, my wife and my friend all follow the rules, how we trade is between us and only us, maybe i should ask how many times have you taken a paypal payment for the resources you claim to "donate" can you please explain?

See now I have no proof that you are or are not taking paypal payment for resources, but as you make claims based on nothing why cant we all?

As for my growth and city count, clearly I've been in better alliances and have better friends who help me grow, maybe you should work on gain friends and being a better alliance member than wasting your time chasing what you feel is a fading spot light ?

Edited by MoonShadow

Just now, MoonShadow said:

I have explained to Alex (Admin) made sure myself, my wife and my friend all follow the rules, how we trade is between us and only us, maybe i should ask how many times have you taken a paypal payment for the resources you claim to "donate" can you please explain?

See now I have no proof that you are or are not taking paypal payment for resources, but as you make claims based on nothing why cant we all?

I don't donate resources lmfao. I'm greedy. Buy me city 24.

3 minutes ago, ⚔ϟħ̧i̧₣ɫ̵γ͘ ̶™⚔ said:

I don't donate resources lmfao. I'm greedy. Buy me city 24.

Check your first post, you claim you do? maybe you get paid for them that's why you not longer see them as donating ?

can you not prove it ?, can we not see your paypal statement and bank statements, your tax returns and the cost of your living to make sure its the truth ?, how do we know just by your word, you have lied a few times when making claims of things that has happened or will happen.

So can you prove you have not taken paypal payments in return to the resources you "Donate"

Or maybe yet again you take someone else's words, pass them off as your own and claim to be in the spot light?

Edited by MoonShadow

1 minute ago, MoonShadow said:

Check your first post, you claim you do? maybe you get paid for them that's why you not longer see them as donating ?

can you not prove it ?, can we not see your paypal statement and bank statements, your tax returns and the cost of your living to make sure its the truth ?, how do we know just by your word, you have lied a few times when making claims of things that has happened or will happen.

So can you prove you have not taken paypal payments in return to the resources you "Donate"

I actually I can. 

M8 your entire record is literally thousands of resources at zero cost and tons of Rose Bank grants. 

3 minutes ago, ⚔ϟħ̧i̧₣ɫ̵γ͘ ̶™⚔ said:

I actually I can. 

M8 your entire record is literally thousands of resources at zero cost and tons of Rose Bank grants. 

tons of Rose bank grants, you mean the 1 ?, thousands of resources at zero costs yet they both sit at 12 and 13 cities in what 150 ish days i guess they must know something i do not.

I have 517 trades that i can see, I guess you only see trade the resources i get not the ones i send ?

Edited by MoonShadow

17 minutes ago, ⚔ϟħ̧i̧₣ɫ̵γ͘ ̶™⚔ said:

I actually I can. 

Because I gave him and his wife a personal loan, the money he used to build to City 20 is mine, much like part of the money you used to build City 23 also came from me. ;,P

There's like 20 people who I donated/ gave either 0% or super low interest loans to build cities for.

Moony is a friend of mine so I helped him out, much like I will try to help out all my friends. A few hundred million isn't much skin off my teeth.

Edited by Sphinx
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Sphinx said:

Because I gave him and his wife a personal loan, the money he used to build to City 20 is mine, much like part of the money you used to build City 23 also came from me. ;,P

Can confirm it was a loan being his alliance leader when he took it. He approached me to see if it was a good idea.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

output11.gif&key=7dd46fc9c31afd4fac113d5

Wait, why's my name on the list of suspected multi owners? I've been sitting on city 12 for the last 208 days and I've barely traded at all. And it's not like TKR ever countered for me lmao

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Sir Scarfalot said:

Wait, why's my name on the list of suspected multi owners? I've been sitting on city 12 for the last 208 days and I've barely traded at all. And it's not like TKR ever countered for me lmao

counters for scarfy

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

BrOQBND.jpg

2 hours ago, MoonShadow said:

you clearly have more multi's than me then lol

Shit i'm being figured out!

Well, at least i proved that antisocial behavior grows faster than than all that friendship garbage i guess. Teach the children in your schools, the glorious saga and rise to power of Komiko shall inspire a new generation to selfishly frick over others until only one remains. :^)

• Downvote 1

8 hours ago, ⚔ϟħ̧i̧₣ɫ̵γ͘ ̶™⚔ said:

Explain MoonShadow

image.png.e7a4f19c712ca329499ed1a3a0152533.png

I sure wonder why he has 20 cities at 321 days old

• Upvote 1