The Phoenix is Dead

MinesomeMC

September 4th, 2018. A day that will sink in my heart, a day that I will remember. Today marks the end of the 3rd Golden Phoenix Coalition. The most successful of its dynasty lasting 7 months before it's death. I would like to thank my great government members who worked hard and impressed me, expect for Pedites Magn, the reason this post has been made. I would like to thank my allies and friends who supported GPC. I would like to thank Dark brotherhood, Lordaeron, Acadia, and The band of the Hawk, for protecting GPC at one point of its lifetime. I would like to thank people who critized me and gave hate towards me, for helping me improve and to give me a reason to never give up. This ending of the Golden Phoenix Coalition isn't me giving up on making a strong alliance, it's a step I must take to improve. I shall settle in my new home, my new alliance. I want to thank you all who were there by my side. Now here lies the Golden Phoenix Coalition for the last time. RIP.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 7

Please don't tell me you're going to make a 4th GPC...

<&Partisan> EAT THE SHIT

<blacklabel> lol @ ever caring about how much you matter in some dumbass nation simulation browser game. what a !@#$in pathetic waste of life

iZHAsgV.png

On 9/9/2018 at 8:16 AM, MinesomeMC said:

Your late to party 

I've released 

Despacito 1-12

Africa by Toto 2-4

All Star 2

Gangnam style 2-5

Beautiful ily

GREG HOBBS HONDA, DEALER FOR THE PEOPLE.