Siriusly, a coup?

Fezza

New Sirius discord: https://discord.gg/N33PN8k (Helios deleted the old one)

Yeah, I'm not using Sirius instead of serious as a joke ever again, that wasn't as good as I thought it was in my head.

But this isn't a laughing (You weren't laughing at that attempt at a joke in the title anyway) matter. I am now the sole-leader of Sirius, having ousted Helios in a coup. Before I begin, I did ask for an election and he told me now despite us both being of equal leadership in the alliance.

Yes, I know! I can hear you all booing now, after all a coup isn't a brilliant way to get to the top seat in the house, but this was the best and the only option for the alliance if it was to grow into the great alliance I know it can be. But, it was necessary. Let me explain.

We all know Helios. Possibly one of the most disrespected leaders (Now just disrespected) across Orbis in history. But do we really know Helios? Here are two of the many reasons as to why I decided to oust him.

My first point. There were numerous allegations, now proven true, that this Helios is not the actual and original Helios from Sirius 1.0. I've spoken to the original Helios' friends and they have said the original Helios hasn't been on in 3 months. ( I have screenshot proof (as much as I hate sharing screenshots), but I can't upload it on here because it's too big, if you want to see it just PM me)

This has been confirmed by Shag. The impersonator of Helios literally managed to finesse an entire alliance. Holy mongrel! 

My second point. Helios owes a lot of alliances a lot of money (Over 160m), and this has caused numerous alliances to threaten Sirius and its members, all because he can't deal with his own problems.

Literally, this man had taken loans from so many different people in so many alliances and he continued to ask to borrow from others. Facepalm. Ousting Helios protected the alliance members from the devastation they were threatening on us as a result of Helios, so I think that was a good call.

A Summary & The Future of Sirius

Yes, there were other reasons, but these are two of the bigger ones. 

So, where do we go now? Well, first off, I've created a charter, to ensure that proper policy is in effect and this never happens again. Elections and terms will now be used within the alliance. We shall continue on a steady growing path, made stronger by my new unveiled tax plan, new treaties and strengthened existing ones, new grants/loans etc. A lot has changed about this alliance since I came into power, and I truly believe that it has been a better place for all members, and will continue to be so. My cabinet will be organised in the coming days.

Signing off,

Fezza

Sole leader of Sirius.

1826675123_SiriuslySmaller.jpg.b4c62936a7b89ee6ebc9f88f0f015413.jpg

Edited by Fezza
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

2 minutes ago, Greggory678 said:

It didn't help none of you can control your members and who you attack. Your just lucky UPN stepped in when they did.  

I wasn't in the alliance at that time. I can guarantee that there will be a significant reduction in raiding under my government.

Just now, Columbus Griffin said:

Ah well, Best of Luck Fezza.

2 weeks

Thank you very much!

9 minutes ago, Fezza said:

I wasn't in the alliance at that time. I can guarantee that there will be a significant reduction in raiding under my government.

Thank you very much!

Lol good luck then just watch it if you decide to hit Dixie again ?

27 minutes ago, Greggory678 said:

It didn't help none of you can control your members and who you attack. Your just lucky UPN stepped in when they did.  

frick you, and keep on raiding siriusly. I do not know Helios, but s/o to all the finessers of Orbis.

Lxr4VfE.png

4 hours ago, Fezza said:

But this isn't a laughing (You weren't laughing at that attempt at a joke in the title anyway) matter.

I actually giggled immaturely and uncontrollably tbh

Best of luck to you and your new regime, Fezza.

Disband and join TGH.  Only those who don’t mind their pixels burning, can’t deal with the drama of those who hate seeing their cities getting hit.  I’ll show you the ropes around here.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

See I know there was a bit of security risk in investing in this alliance! Glad I held off and here's to hoping for a swift turn around Fezza - you were much more diplomatic than your departed counterpart. :)

Edited by Leopold von Habsburg
  • Upvote 1

6 hours ago, Leopold von Habsburg said:

See I know there was a bit of security risk in investing in this alliance! Glad I held off and here's to hoping for a swift turn around Fezza - you were much more diplomatic than your departed counterpart. :)

Haha there sure was! No more security risks under the new government, I can guarantee that.

I'm starting to wonder if this influx of fake old players is just kastor with Russian & Indian VPNs and using google translate to make broken english ?

• Upvote 2

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

• 1 month later...

Sup everyone I am the mighty Shag

I have no affiliation to Sirius (I'm in TKR) except that I help out occasionally

Yes the real Helios quit PnW quite some time ago and the impersonator offended me so much that I 

But anyway I do know the real Helios, who is now (only recently) aware of what has happened since he left. Hopefully this is all resolved now

On 8/31/2018 at 9:09 PM, Fezza said:

Haha there sure was! No more security risks under the new government, I can't guarantee that.

There I fixed it for you!

On 8/31/2018 at 6:40 AM, Fezza said:

Haha well you don't need to worry, we're not hitting anyone, trust me! 

are you sirius though?

eastwood.jpg