Rose Goes Public!

Dynamic

Today marks a monumental day for us in Rose and for our friends at t$. We’ve all accomplished something Abbas himself could never work out. Congrats to everyone who’ve spent the last 2 months working on this relationship and mending old wounds the world never expected to be healed!

• Upvote 1

Syncing.... syncing.... syncing..

SCP-1785

SCP-004-J

Now thats a pair

The Foundation Congratulates both parties especially our close friends and partners Rose.

End of transmission...

• Upvote 3

Secure. Contain. Protect.

5E64D7A3-C94A-437C-B065-38CB4D07C484.jpeg

Poor Rose. You guys never learn.

Partisan if you're considering signing VE/GotG as well, hit me up so I can give the bloc you're going to end up fighting a name I don't even like.

Good luck tho

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

Slaughter the shits of the world. They poison the air you breathe.

~ William S. Burroughs

1 minute ago, Spaceman Thrax said:

Partisan if you're considering signing VE/GotG as well, hit me up so I can give the bloc you're going to end up fighting a name I don't even like.

Good luck tho

Hey @Seeker, how would you feel about a bloc? I know a friend who has some fun name ideas!

• Upvote 3

os9LcJK.gif

18 minutes ago, J.A.Goldington said:

Today marks a monumental day for us in Rose and for our friends at t$. We’ve all accomplished something Abbas himself could never work out. Congrats to everyone who’ve spent the last 2 months working on this relationship and mending old wounds the world never expected to be healed!

Has it gotten to the point that whoever Rose signs will be a monumental day?

3 minutes ago, Spaceman Thrax said:

Oh wow.  It’s been such long, I didn’t even see this.  Things are coming full circle!

3 minutes ago, Prefonteen said:

Hey @Seeker, how would you feel about a bloc? I know a friend who has some fun name ideas!

I should find that sheet where t$ mocked Rose relentlessly in the war that followed. Set the bar high for two weeks from now when you guys cannibalize each other.

Edit: It was a long time ago, yes, Buor, but it also has been a long time since Parti was doing FA for t$. :D

Edited by Spaceman Thrax
  • Upvote 1

Slaughter the shits of the world. They poison the air you breathe.

~ William S. Burroughs

9 minutes ago, Smith said:

Abbas awoke in his solid gold bed bed drenched in sweat. Something was wrong. He just didn't know what

Partisanvandaag om 23:07

Hello my new ally with whom I have no troubled history whatsoever!

I look forward to honestly and forwardly working together.

In the interest of advancing our mutual agenda, I hope you will share all your intelligence with me
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 4

os9LcJK.gif