Everyone else was doing it.

Aksel

3 minutes ago, Buorhann said:

I thought it was just an island?

¿Porqué no los dos?

Edited by Peter Quill
  • Upvote 1

<&Partisan> EAT THE SHIT

<blacklabel> lol @ ever caring about how much you matter in some dumbass nation simulation browser game. what a !@#$in pathetic waste of life

iZHAsgV.png

7 hours ago, Sweeeeet Ronny D said:

No taxes are the best taxes.  Tho it will be interesting to see if you start taking on little nations how they do.

No, we take on who we want when we want. Not an alliance that just tacks on for numbers. 

4 hours ago, Sweeeeet Ronny D said:

so you wont be taking on any small nations?

I mean we do, from time to time, then build them up - only if they fit within our culture tho. 

9 hours ago, Mad Max said:

I mean we do, from time to time, then build them up - only if they fit within our culture tho. 

How do you do that with no taxes?  Do you guys donate to them?  If you guys get into a war how are you going to fund their warchests, even your members with under 15 cities?

20 minutes ago, Sweeeeet Ronny D said:

How do you do that with no taxes?  Do you guys donate to them?  If you guys get into a war how are you going to fund their warchests, even your members with under 15 cities?

We have our ways. ;) 

Fair enough!  As the first decent sized alliance to go no taxes, I know how Grumpy can do it, which is by only accepting people big enough to already be self sufficient, and putting a heavy focus on warchest growth.  But its much easier for a 25 city nation to build a warchest than a 10 city nation even if the requirements are much higher for the 25 city nation.

I am just curious about how you guys are going to pull it off.

11 hours ago, Sweeeeet Ronny D said:

Fair enough!  As the first decent sized alliance to go no taxes, I know how Grumpy can do it, which is by only accepting people big enough to already be self sufficient, and putting a heavy focus on warchest growth.  But its much easier for a 25 city nation to build a warchest than a 10 city nation even if the requirements are much higher for the 25 city nation.

I am just curious about how you guys are going to pull it off.

They do a limited recruitment, cut it off to build up people, then bring it back on once they're ready to accept more.  I believe it's more of a volunteer community gig than taxation.

21 minutes ago, Buorhann said:

They do a limited recruitment, cut it off to build up people, then bring it back on once they're ready to accept more.  I believe it's more of a volunteer community gig than taxation.

so instead of calling it a tax, they see it more as a voluntary donation.   That sounds like a cop out to me, but hey its not my alliance.

1 hour ago, Buorhann said:

1 hour ago, Sweeeeet Ronny D said:

so instead of calling it a tax, they see it more as a voluntary donation.   That sounds like a cop out to me, but hey its not my alliance.

I like how you guys are talking about an alliance you're not in and getting upset about it? The fuuuuuuck?

What we do here on The Island has been reported as a game exploit, we have been told we were trash because of how we operate and we have been told what we do is completely retarded compared to the "super duper elite" people, when in reality, what we do is simple, quick, efficient, and everyone is happy and enjoys playing the game and chilling with us.

Suck my dick ronny. ?

Edited by Mad Max

1 minute ago, Buorhann said:

I'm not getting upset at all.  Was only explaining from what I observed.  You do you man.

Not you bro. The other one.

What you said is pretty much correct in how we operate. I might be misreading Ronny's tone, but he should still suck the D either way. It is funny when people, even nooby news who come to this game, identify your program or culture as not what the status quo is and get weirded out by it. ITs all good

• Upvote 2

19 minutes ago, Mad Max said:

It is funny when people, even nooby news who come to this game, identify your program or culture as not what the status quo is and get weirded out by it.

It really is

• Like 1