I see something... purple!

Ripper

26 minutes ago, Kriegskoenig said:

And THERE it is, finally...a tiny crack in the facade of "we're so innocent."

You're a pirate.  Ripper is a pirate.  You saw a chance for free money.  You figured you could take it without getting hurt, and if you keep your raids semi-transparently-faux-excusable, you won't get rekt by TKR like Arrgh did.

Basically, once a pirate always a pirate, and your logic and excuses haven't improved since you left Arrgh.  You've just found a place to grow safely while pretending to be respectable citizens. 

Just own it, guys, it's ballsier.

You good sir hit the nail on the head.  The veneer of respectable citizens.  Some wear it to reign in there more aggressive nature.  Others to cover their pixel loving nature.  As such I respect posted treaties.  I also cease fire when asked while my leader negotiates.  I do not start fresh wars during negotiations.  That I believe recaps the crux of the issue at hand.

• Upvote 2

Legal Disclaimer:

My opinions do not necessarily reflect of the opinions of my alliance, allies, enemies or neutrals.

2 hours ago, Matt2004 said:

Who wipes his mouth with toilet paper because it's difficult to tell which end is which?

It looks like both sides have a legitimate CB for a war. From CoS's perspective, members of UPN attacked CoS members. From UPN's perspective, CoS attacked a UPN member/ally. It appears that CoS is going to let it slide and let UPN off the hook, while UPN is desperately trying not to get rolled. 

So it's either an honest mistake on UPN's behalf and they are trying to fix it. Or it's that CoS outright attacked UPN and her allies, but UPN is scared of getting rolled so they're just going to bend over. Either way, I'm surprised you're choosing not to tread carefully in this thread.

Best wishes and Godspeed.

image.gif.d80770bf646703bba00c14ad52088af9.gif

1 hour ago, Kevanovia said:

It looks like both sides have a legitimate CB for a war. From CoS's perspective, members of UPN attacked CoS members. From UPN's perspective, CoS attacked a UPN member/ally. It appears that CoS is going to let it slide and let UPN off the hook, while UPN is desperately trying not to get rolled. 

So it's either an honest mistake on UPN's behalf and they are trying to fix it. Or it's that CoS outright attacked UPN and her allies, but UPN is scared of getting rolled so they're just going to bend over. Either way, I'm surprised you're choosing not to tread carefully in this thread.

Best wishes and Godspeed.

They do but nobody will declare war because they're all boring and awful.

• Downvote 1

17 hours ago, Ripper said:

Ah, as Ogaden would say, you can take a pirate from Arrgh, but not Arrgh from a pirate.

Do explain to me one day though what "excuses" I needed or used while in Arrgh. Excuse me, but I don't remember!

Never change, Ripper.  You were good Arrgh, I don't recall you ever trying to excuse a raid under any moral reason, you just raided "because I can."

Also, where are the PnWballs, man?  Those were great.

9 hours ago, Prefontaine said:

Lots of Allies don’t mean lots of friends. Lack of allies doesn’t mean lack of friends. 

Oh Kriegskoenig has lots of friends in addition to allies, but he also speaks truth.  It just struck me that Thrax seems envious that  Kriegskoenig's friends are happy to call him that in public, where Thrax has to resort to implying he has lots of friends, but few of them actually state so publicly, present company excluded.

• Upvote 1

52 minutes ago, George Clooney said:

Oh Kriegskoenig has lots of friends in addition to allies, but he also speaks truth.  It just struck me that Thrax seems envious that  Kriegskoenig's friends are happy to call him that in public, where Thrax has to resort to implying he has lots of friends, but few of them actually state so publicly, present company excluded.

Do you mean in FA policy, or personally? Personally, Krieg seemed like good people the few times I spoke with him, and I wouldn't be surprised at all to learn he had many friends. That is not at all what I meant, though. :P

Slaughter the shits of the world. They poison the air you breathe.

~ William S. Burroughs

I can see why UPN doesn't bother much with the forums, everyone else seems to be fighting their forum war for them

• Upvote 4

[11:52 PM] Prefontaine: But Keegoz is actually bad. [11:52 PM] Prefontaine: He's my favorite bad leader though.

7 minutes ago, Keegoz said:

I can see why UPN doesn't bother much with the forums, everyone else seems to be fighting their forum war for them

i just assume most of UPN is potato batteries running a bot program tbh

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

It doesn't matter who is guilty or that both sides idiocy caused this, just declare war, don't overcomplicate it. CB's do not matter if you win the conflict.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

1878498441_DJKrmko.png.dccff90b8a322ff56cb0b8e3e056be19.png
Yeet on all the fascists, viva la revolution mofo - Josip Broz for all dem Titos and Tities

16 hours ago, Rimski said:

It doesn't matter who is guilty or that both sides idiocy caused this, just declare war, don't overcomplicate it. CB's do not matter if you win the conflict.

The winner writes the history.

?

Legal Disclaimer:

My opinions do not necessarily reflect of the opinions of my alliance, allies, enemies or neutrals.

On 8/29/2018 at 6:45 PM, Spaceman Thrax said:

Today's lesson in how to be ballsy brought to you by the dude from an alliance that has mutual defense pacts with over 350 nations.

Are you talking about your own alliance? Oh it's okay, paperless don't count, right?

Right.

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, Placentica said:

Are you talking about your own alliance? Oh it's okay, paperless don't count, right?

Right.

shhhh... We were supposed to keep the treaty between us two secret.  ?

• Upvote 4

On 8/30/2018 at 10:02 AM, Columbus Griffin said:

Typical Pixel Hugger.

Any alliance will get "rekt" when you include raiding them with close to full military in your low tier Internal Policy. TKR is using Arrgh as a training bed for their large amount of noobs.

Second, Pirates deserve more respect than most pixel huggers in this game. They have more experience in war mechanics than your typical "top" pixel huggers. At least they aren't waiting for their seniors to decide when they fight and how they earn. I myself have hopped between Pixel hugging and raiding quite a lot, and most pixel huggers have no idea what they are doing with the game.

I don't see anything wrong in CoS declaring on an unallied one man alliance. It's free money. It's legit target. Please don't use your "moral" excuses.

Alex didn't add Looting in war mechanics just for fancy, it's a part of the game. And people are using it. And that's one of the reasons I really don't get pissed at TKR raiding Arrgh. It's all part of the game.

^ This

You can't remove raiding from the game, a lot of alliances use raiding as a way to teach noobs war mechanics, and people will raid given the opportunity.

There is no wonder why people reroll to join Arrgh, raiding is fun.

The difference between a pirate and another alliance raiding is that most alliances will peace out of raids when you ask them without a doubt, but pirates won't give a shit, for them, getting countered is just another game mechanic.

Calling Ripper a pirate doesn't make sense, because if he still had pirate mentality, he wouldn't have posted this, he would've just rolled already lol

AYrK2oC.png

Edited by Radoje
  • Upvote 4

13 hours ago, James II said:

Why'd you do this on the forum? You could have told UPN in private!

Was this already answered?

I'm assuming to send a specific kind of message. Plus, why would they deprive the rest us of all of this goodness? We like munching on popcorn.:popcorn:

image.gif.d80770bf646703bba00c14ad52088af9.gif

13 hours ago, James II said:

Why'd you do this on the forum? You could have told UPN in private!

Was this already answered?

Answered here, James: https://forum.politicsandwar.com/index.php?/topic/23833-i-see-something-purple/&do=findComment&comment=379087

3 hours ago, Ripper said:

Hey, next time run that shit past James before you post. 

• Upvote 3

image.jpg1_zpszukhjtut.jpg

The Redneck Caliphate of Forrest's Critters

I love how everyone is debating raiding and acting like you need to undergo years of special forces training to become a raider.

This was obviously bait to see if it'd trigger a bigger conflict as the NAP is basically over and because most AAs wouldn't take this kinda shit.

Unfortunately, they chose wrong and picked on UPN, the same alliance that betrayed Rose and went in to die against KT.

UPN has no semblance of rep or social awareness.

No one joins this game or plays it for years to ask, am I good enough to join UPN? Can I and should I sign UPN? Man, when is UPN gonna shake up the game again.

UPN is like community college, it shouldn't even be in your safety school category.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

On 9/2/2018 at 2:25 PM, ⚔ϟħ̧i̧₣ɫ̵γ͘ ̶™⚔ said:

I love how everyone is debating raiding and acting like you need to undergo years of special forces training to become a raider.

This was obviously bait to see if it'd trigger a bigger conflict as the NAP is basically over and because most AAs wouldn't take this kinda shit.

Unfortunately, they chose wrong and picked on UPN, the same alliance that betrayed Rose and went in to die against KT.

UPN has no semblance of rep or social awareness.

No one joins this game or plays it for years to ask, am I good enough to join UPN? Can I and should I sign UPN? Man, when is UPN gonna shake up the game again.

UPN is like community college, it shouldn't even be in your safety school category.

At the same time I really miss the days when UPN-DEIC were stirring up shit back in the Oktoberfest days and before.