#RollBezzers2k18

I believe in you UPN!

I support this movement. I'm waiting for you UPN

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Roll Squeegee pact with Redarmy and Ameyuri

Blues Brothers pact with Redarmy

Leader of the Elyion Resistance. If it's backed by NPO, you know it's evil

WAR WAR WAR! Let's do it, but in my opinion at least that CoS is the upper dog here with more expirienced players, numbers are on their side and I don't know anyone from UPN so I can only root for CoS peoples.

And to be honest, declare war already, does not matter if you have a valid cb or not, you can just do it, roll them, we laugh at their misery, and why was this not inner monologue

• Upvote 1

1878498441_DJKrmko.png.dccff90b8a322ff56cb0b8e3e056be19.png
Yeet on all the fascists, viva la revolution mofo - Josip Broz for all dem Titos and Tities

2 minutes ago, Fraggle said:

From the Desk of Uncle Traveling Matt

Guide to Fraggle Rock

UncleTravelingMattFraggle.jpg.e84104cb3db546b2a99dc1099eba7462.jpg

Greetings!  We in Fraggle Rock respect both sides of this conflict and wish to see a quick end to all hostilities. We are offering to host any necessary talks between the fueding alliances (we'll even waive our typically host fees). Let's please end this, and return to a world in where Fraggle Rock can jump in, talk about random things, and leave. 

If war does break out, we in Fraggle Rock fully support Uncle Space. For as much as an ass Thrax is at times, he is also the best at showing how being weird can work out. Socially weird, kinda dim witted, and not great to look at. He knows the sweet spot of the world. Also Daddy Critters doesn't like me coming up empty handed with food....so let's all just step back and let it go.

hqdefault.jpg.98d9b78488204313353612f3055ddab9.jpg

We wish both sides will end this soon. Until then....

PjxfZ6b_-_Imgur.gif.48b69c900bb89dc7ffeede4a76c8d8c0.gif

We'll be over here in the van where nobody took notice that three guys would stake out the neighborhood in a large white van all day. That never made sense. Not like Omar had an endless amount of vans. If they saw the van, they should of known he was plotting. Sure they burnt the van in season 2 but he got another, in the same color. He's known for white rusted out vans, newports, and carrying a shotgun on city streets. How does nobody see that coming. But Fraggle they did and would call out Omar coming. True but they should have known he was around long before that because he had a van....or that taxi. Who parks a taxi and sits in it for hours? You know what would have been better? Omar on a bicycle. 

Many hugs

Uncle Traveling Matt

Hmm didn't they always scream "Omar comin'!" though? They just couldn't do anything about it once he did.

Hey @Ripper remember how you said I could ask for one silly thing to put into the announcement, but then you said "too late"? My new silly thing is appointing Fraggle as diplomatic liaison to UPN. kthx.

• Upvote 1

Slaughter the shits of the world. They poison the air you breathe.

~ William S. Burroughs

1 minute ago, Spaceman Thrax said:

Hmm didn't they always scream "Omar comin'!" though? They just couldn't do anything about it once he did.

Hey @Ripper remember how you said I could ask for one silly thing to put into the announcement, but then you said "too late"? My new silly thing is appointing Fraggle as diplomatic liaison to UPN. kthx.

Mr. Ripper,

I accept. 

One Hug,

Wembly Fraggle

• Upvote 1

This is the first time UPN has attacked me. I must admit I didn't think anything was easier than raiding UPN.  Looks like I was wrong.

Edited by Malinok
  • Upvote 1

Legal Disclaimer:

My opinions do not necessarily reflect of the opinions of my alliance, allies, enemies or neutrals.

1 hour ago, Kriegskoenig said:

@Ripper

Do you really think anyone in Orbis is this stupid?  We can all see that you raided, got countered, and are now pretending that the counters were unprovoked "attacks."

Damn, bro.  You have 30 cities.  Never thought I'd see an alliance with weight to throw around e-lawyering like a desperate micro.  I guess it's true that Arrghians can change alliances, but never lose the micro-raider attitude.

I award you no points, and may god have mercy on your soul.

• Upvote 1

Slaughter the shits of the world. They poison the air you breathe.

~ William S. Burroughs