Alliance relevance rank!

Prefontaine

12 hours ago, Sir Scarfalot said:

RzPwlsb.png

Can I be in grumpy then? :D

For your sake I hope so.

Application denied, your city set up is so terrible that you cant even power your first city?  Sure you have 42 so I would understand if you didn't notice that city 38 wasn't powered, but its city #1!  you see it every single time.  Even worse you have 8.5 trillion dollars, and you still don't have power in your first city.

Also, why are you holding onto 8.5 trillion dollars? Its a huge waste not to use that cash to reinvest into your cities, or you know... buy another 40-50 cities.

Edited by Sweeeeet Ronny D
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 1

10 hours ago, Sweeeeet Ronny D said:

Application denied, your city set up is so terrible that you cant even power your first city?  Sure you have 42 so I would understand if you didn't notice that city 38 wasn't powered, but its city #1!  you see it every single time.  Even worse you have 8.5 trillion dollars, and you still don't have power in your first city.

Also, why are you holding onto 8.5 trillion dollars? Its a huge waste not to use that cash to reinvest into your cities, or you know... buy another 40-50 cities.

Not all cities need power; you can save some uranium and operating expenses by running a couple of cities powerless and fill them with food, raws, and unpowered (but filled) hangars. Extra improvement slot, woo! (Granted said slot can't be manufacturing or commerce, but screw commerce.)

As for the money... well, I can't keno with it in the bank now can I? Besides, once built it can be destroyed; it's obviously better to not build it so that you can't lose it

FBA1EAV.jpg