Alliance relevance rank!

Prefontaine

29 minutes ago, Theodosius said:

"hurr durr my pee pee is bigger than ur pee pee"

The only thing you're vastly superior at is dodging wars and sleeping through the last year and a half of this game. Accumulating a big stockpile for doing nothing for this long doesn't come as a surprise. I wouldn't brag about it if I were you. From the points you raised, you also seem to lack general knowledge of the game, and more specifically war, since you've apparently never been in one. Luckily, you have Partisan back in charge so I'm sure that will soon change at some point. Perhaps then, with more experience under your belt you can raise more valid points, otherwise you're just showing lack of understanding how this game works.

Probs check his nation before you go and do the same mistake here as many already have.

32204241a4480364cfebb04c10bf72cfaeb4dce2x696.gif
Former Manager t$ and Director of R&D
Former Director of Finance, Security in e$
Founder of The Prate Syndicate(test server)
luffyt$forum.gif

Pre, you raise some good points. If you don't have your word, what else do you have? It's a hell of a lot easier to rebuild a nation than to rebuild your reputation.

Itachi, how you respond to moments like these are the things that build or destroy the reputation that Pre is talking about.

giphy.gif

image.gif.d80770bf646703bba00c14ad52088af9.gif

16 hours ago, Itachi said:

Uh, the t$ training aa leaving more to be desires is not different to each person, that was just an absurd, and incorrect, opinion of *yours.

Jesus you blew up over night so fast that I missed the last 2 pages of your posts lol.
Yes, whether your training alliance leaves more to be desired or not is entirely different to each person.

It's an opinion. You're free to call TKR's Academy as bad as you want. This is what the thread is all about. Don't come after me with ad hominems because you can't take criticism.

@Prefontaine I'm sorry that such a good thread turned into such a pile of steaming dogshit lol.

Let's just go back to doing alliance relevance, I believe a lot of other people have things to add to the conversation.

Edited by Radoje
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

To be honest, I have been disappointed with Grumpy's training alliance, the guys that we have been getting seem to know less and less about the game than they should.  So could the rest of you do a better job training your members so that when they come to us, they actually have a clue.

• Upvote 4

If having more cities makes yah better than people, what about the speed yah get em?

What i'm saying is, when do all you "weak nerds" as it were start paying tribute for my mercy :P

Let's start with Ronny here, cmon ronny lets step in my office and talk prices.

inb4 komoiko wakes up to getting rolled instead

3 minutes ago, Komiko said:

If having more cities makes yah better than people, what about the speed yah get em?

What i'm saying is, when do all you "weak nerds" as it were start paying tribute for my mercy :P

Let's start with Ronny here, cmon ronny lets step in my office and talk prices.

inb4 komoiko wakes up to getting rolled instead

Were you the person that posted some long thing about what you have done in the game a few days ago that started with how you couped and stole the bank of an alliance?  You would probably need another 10-12 cities and we would have to have a long talk before any sort of serious consideration about Grumpy membership.  In case you were wondering.

1 minute ago, Sweeeeet Ronny D said:

Were you the person that posted some long thing about what you have done in the game a few days ago that started with how you couped and stole the bank of an alliance?  You would probably need another 10-12 cities and we would have to have a long talk before any sort of serious consideration about Grumpy membership.  In case you were wondering.

Little do you know, using my gypsy trap black magic i already have 20 more cities!
Gimme me a moment here *photoshops nation page*
Please do not do your own research while i'm working, its rude. 

2 minutes ago, Sweeeeet Ronny D said:

I mean, wouldn't you have told him anyway just to make sure everyone knows you have big nations 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Roll Squeegee pact with Redarmy and Ameyuri

Blues Brothers pact with Redarmy

Leader of the Elyion Resistance. If it's backed by NPO, you know it's evil

I've been out of the game for a while, so I didn't contribute to this thread about the relevance of alliances. However, I can contribute to the relevance of @Itachi. And what I would say would simply mirror the words that @Prefontaine has already spoken. There is a time for hubris, and there is a time for silence. Learn from this and move on young one.

• Upvote 3

duskhornexceptional.png.d9e24adf7f0945530780eee694428f27.png

He's right, I'm such a stinker. Play my exceptional game!

7 hours ago, Prefontaine said:

I'm going to descend from on high to grace your existence with some actual knowledge. Based on your performance in this thread, eS did nothing for you except give you an inflated, undeserved sense of accomplishment. Having cities doesn't mean you're better than someone. Having more money or resources doesn't mean you're better than someone. Your behavior hearkens to my point about protectorates, if you coddle new and growing players or alliances to much, you are a prime example of what you're left with. You need to get punched in the mouth. I don't mean a personal attack here, I mean in game, your nation. Everyone has a plan until they're punched in the mouth.

Reputation is what matters here. How you carry yourself is what matters. Kastor is known to be untrustworthy with bank access years after what he's done. I turned down an applicant based on his actions in the recent KT/TGH vs TKR sphere war. I'm regularly given shit for leaving the game in the manner I did. True power in these games is your ability to control the political tide. You can do that from on top of the sphere mountain, you can do that with a reputation built on over a decade in these sort of games, you can do that with the proper motivation and skill without needing to invest as much as some of the monolithic political figures in the game. You, Itachi, can do none of this. You come off as a petulant child. Some trust fund kid who had an easy up bringing and was coddled by his betters. Instead of using this advantageous position to actually become a better player, you developed a chip on your shoulder. A chip that isn't deserved. 

I checked if you were in gov in Syndicate, Itachi. If you were in a position of even remote authority, and Syndicate wanted to work with my alliance, your presence alone would cause me trepidation at such an idea. That's how poor you are in regards to political capital. Your presence in an alliance is a liability. You make your alliance weaker for being apart of it. If you were in a training alliance worth anything, you would know what actually matters in these games. Pixels can be burned, Itachi. Clinging to them makes you weak. Boasting about them makes you weaker. All you've done in arguing for eS's superiority is given the perfect example in their failures, and why the original criticisms towards the alliance are actually valid. You've proven the point you were trying to fight against by your own actions. 

Take this as an opportunity to learn the appropriate time to shut your fricking mouth. Because while the truncheon may be used in lieu of conversations, words will always retain their power. Words offer the means to meaning, and for those who will listen, the enunciation of truth. 

Who bragged about pixels? I didn't brag about myself at all, actually. So you can chalk up your entire wall of text as a waste of time on your part. However, every point that I made stands. You're welcome to find yourself so superior, as you are clearly the one having a superiority complex here, however its a rather disgusting trait to have. If you'd like to have a proper conversation instead of attempting to sound like... whatever it is you sound like, I'd welcome it. I don't believe I ever, not a single time, boasted about my own accomplishments. I don't believe we ever coddled the members of ES either. Everything you just said has literally NO basis grounded in fact, it's all just pointless rhetoric. I never claimed to be a master of the game, never claimed to anything on my part actually. But go ahead, you're clearly not the type to get caught up in those pesky facts, right?

Also notice how the adult didn't stoop to the level you did, with the baseless insults. I honestly pity you, you must have had a rather miserable existence to have become so petty and bitter. 

Edited by Itachi
  • Downvote 8

9 hours ago, Theodosius said:

"hurr durr my pee pee is bigger than ur pee pee"

The only thing you're vastly superior at is dodging wars and sleeping through the last year and a half of this game. Accumulating a big stockpile for doing nothing for this long doesn't come as a surprise. I wouldn't brag about it if I were you. From the points you raised, you also seem to lack general knowledge of the game, and more specifically war, since you've apparently never been in one. Luckily, you have Partisan back in charge so I'm sure that will soon change at some point. Perhaps then, with more experience under your belt you can raise more valid points, otherwise you're just showing lack of understanding how this game works.

I haven't even played for over a year. So, what *are* you smoking? Everything you said is wrong and factually incorrect. 

Alright, I'm done. It's becoming increasingly clear not a single one of you is capable of utilizing fact-based arguments and that's rather disappointing. Instead you've almost all resorted to baseless, trashy insults when this literally started in jest in response to an insignificant comment that was intended entirely to be humorous. Regardless, literally nothing is left to be gained conversing with you.

Edit: Komiko, you were wrong about everything you said about me. You realized this when you saw I'm not in tS proper as you seemed to have thought

Edited by Itachi
  • Downvote 3

1 minute ago, Itachi said:

Alright, I'm done. It's becoming increasingly clear not a single one of you is capable of utilizing fact-based arguments and that's rather disappointing. Instead you've almost all resorted to baseless, trashy insults when this literally started in jest in response to an insignificant comment that was intended entirely to be humorous. Regardless, literally nothing is left to be gained conversing with you.

giphy.gif

duskhornexceptional.png.d9e24adf7f0945530780eee694428f27.png

He's right, I'm such a stinker. Play my exceptional game!

5 minutes ago, Itachi said:

All you've gotten is facts. We don't cite ours because they're blatant common knowledge. One need not cite their assertion that sky is frickin blue. 

On the other hand, you've provided only arrogance as evidence. Have a nice day. I'll call you Squidward from now on. I feel it's easier for everyone if we just call abject mediocrity the same names. :)

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

3 minutes ago, Itachi said:

I actually stopped because you said ET no longer exists, as if you used that “fact” to imply ET was weaker/less than ES.

You kinda skipped over the part where KT had decided to graduate members into their main alliance and disband the rest (mostly inactive nations).

Its not a matter of others bringing “facts” to the table, it’s a matter whether you’re aware enough of your own.  Also, how can you verify any others “facts” when it’s obvious you’re not paying attention to what’s going on?

Again, @Radoje original statement has merit until ES does something noteworthy.  Beating up poorly managed micros and participating in a short term dogpile doesn’t show anything.  Granted judging a training alliance isn’t noteworthy either.  Most training alliances are filled with noobs still learning.  So I wouldn’t have taken it serious to begin with.

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Itachi said:

I haven't even played for over a year. So, what *are* you smoking? Everything you said is wrong and factually incorrect. 

Ironically, it is quite apparently the other way around.  Everything you have said in this thread is wrong and factually incorrect. I suggest seeking to obtain the good ole common knowledge before getting involved in a serious discussion on the forums again.

Edited by Theodosius
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, Komiko said:

Little do you know, using my gypsy trap black magic i already have 20 more cities!
Gimme me a moment here *photoshops nation page*
Please do not do your own research while i'm working, its rude. 

6 hours ago, Sweeeeet Ronny D said:

RzPwlsb.png

Can I be in grumpy then? :D

5 hours ago, Itachi said:

Alright, I'm done.

For your sake I hope so.