Alliance relevance rank!

Prefontaine

1 hour ago, Komiko said:

I guess T$ should hire Kastor to give all their prospective gov his frickin IQ test. 

If they buy his next two cities, I'll request Kastor to chill with them for awhile till the Great Khan needs his Princess back.

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, Itachi said:

Uh, the t$ training aa leaving more to be desires is not different to each person, that was just an absurd, and incorrect, opinion of *yours.

21 minutes ago, Itachi said:

I see you have no gaddamn clue what an opinion is. You cannot have an opinion on a fact, otherwise you're just mentally inept. There are no dedicated training aa's that are statistically better than E$. What more to be desired from E$? That was just a cheap, half-thought-out jab holding little to no basis grounded in anything even remotely factual. Going around throwing your uninformed "opinions" on matters you have no information regarding is just called being an !@#$.

3 minutes ago, Itachi said:

The facts that I mentioned are easier to find for yourself than for me to prove it to you. Don't be so lazy.

There is literally no reason to get this heated over what Radoje said. There are valid criticisms of training alliances, which is why most have failed. I'm sure The Enterprise is fairly successful, as t$ is a very high-quality alliance, but it's kinda embarrassing for an official in The Enterprise to be responding this way to what is - by your own admission - a 'cheap, half-thought-out jab'.

• Upvote 3

new_forum_sig_2.png

16 minutes ago, Thalmor said:

(1)There is literally no reason to get this heated over what Radoje said. (2) There are valid criticisms of training alliances, which is why most have failed. I'm sure The Enterprise is fairly successful, as t$ is a very high-quality alliance, but it's kinda embarrassing for an official in The Enterprise to be responding this way to what is - by your own admission - a 'cheap, half-thought-out jab'.

1. I'm not heated, you'd know if I got heated and PnW isn't something that could bring that out. Not to mention that was in response not to Radoje but actually Komiko.

2. I'm sure there are, but I'm not sure how that means that ES leaves more to be desired?

I'm not sure as to what manner you're referring to. I'm providing responses based in fact to statements that are not. Fear of confrontation amounts to weakness. The "goddamn" was directly flopping someone's attempt right back at them, and had nothing to do with becoming heated.

Edited by Itachi
  • Downvote 2

20 minutes ago, Buorhann said:

If they buy his next two cities, I'll request Kastor to chill with them for awhile till the Great Khan needs his Princess back.

Be careful if the snake says no though. You might go to retrieve Princess Kastor only to find they're in a different corporate office.

9 minutes ago, Itachi said:

1. I'm not heated, you'd know if I got heated and PnW isn't something that could bring that out.

2. I'm sure there are, but I'm not sure how that means that ES leaves more to be desired?

I'm not sure as to what manner you're referring to. I'm providing responses based in fact to statements that are not. Fear of confrontation amounts to weakness. The "goddamn" was directly flopping someone's attempt right back at them, and had nothing to do with becoming heated.

No,you're heated, and you're making the fellow gov of your alliance look foolish for putting you in your position, because you're making that big a fool of yourself. You're free to address criticism with a bit of tact, and calm reasoning aside from "utter bullshit" if you want, but throw this whiny rage party where you act like a petulant teenager who swears they know better above all others, and you will be suitably dumped on by numerous people.

As is happening now. The doctor hereby suggests a lengthy course of "Step back, chill the frick out, and see where you don fooled it up.", after which time you should see an improvement in your interactions with people who disagree with you.

40 minutes ago, Itachi said:

I see you have no gaddamn clue what an opinion is. You cannot have an opinion on a fact, otherwise you're just mentally inept. There are no dedicated training aa's that are statistically better than E$. What more to be desired from E$? That was just a cheap, half-thought-out jab holding little to no basis grounded in anything even remotely factual. Going around throwing your uninformed "opinions" on matters you have no information regarding is just called being an !@#$.

Show me objective, factual proof that Radoje's opinion is wrong. Use logic and reasoning.

All i see here is rage-filled sperging from a guy who used to be gov of E$, one of the leaders actually. I remember you countering Atrom back when MAGE was around, you transferred to T$ proper recently. Especially given no one else from E$ or T$ is so upset or offended, it seems mostly like it's just you being upset that anyone could find what is, at least partially your work, to be subpar and lacking in their view. 

A reasonable person would ask for details on the criticism and act accordingly. Instead, you act like a child with an elitist pseudo-intellectual streak. You do a disservice to your alliance by acting like this. 

Also, for the record, E$ has never been in a war. ET has and, infact, they performed very well. So well that KT ceased the project because, according to them "ET had served it's purpose" that purpose being to find, build up, train, and give experience to players that will make the final cut for KT. In that sense i'd say ET was actually very successful, it did exactly as it was intended to do.

21 minutes ago, Itachi said:

The facts that I mentioned are easier to find for yourself than for me to prove it to you. Don't be so lazy.

The burden of proof is on you, don't be so arrogant, you're not particularly smart or charming, lil sunshine.

And of course, as a final note, that is Radoje's opinion, not mine. I don't know much about how E$ functions, all i know is that i consider T$ to, as others do, be high quality, and so i come to expect any subsidiary alliance to them will be the same. Your conduct makes me wonder though, considering your former position there.

Edited by Komiko
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

8 minutes ago, Itachi said:

1. I'm not heated, you'd know if I got heated and PnW isn't something that could bring that out. Not to mention that was in response not to Radoje but actually Komiko.

You can respond to criticism without being ridiculously aggressive. Calling the people you're responding to 'mentally inept' and saying that they're 'being an (censored profanity)' is above and beyond what was necessary. To your credit, you actually did a good job being more chill with your response to me.

Try to be more chill in the future. It's inevitable that people will throw shade at you or your alliance. If you respond, then it'll do you and those alongside you much better to respond calmly and with some grace. You can be firm and trash talk back, but there's a line between throwing shit back when it's deserved and just sperging out.

• Upvote 1

new_forum_sig_2.png

20 minutes ago, Komiko said:

(1) No,you're heated, and you're making the fellow gov of your alliance look foolish for putting you in your position, because you're making that big a fool of yourself. You're free to address criticism with a bit of tact, and calm reasoning aside from "utter bullshit" if you want, but throw this whiny rage party where you act like a petulant teenager who swears they know better above all others, and you will be suitably dumped on by numerous people.

(2) As is happening now. The doctor hereby suggests a lengthy course of "Step back, chill the frick out, and see where you don fooled it up.", after which time you should see an improvement in your interactions with people who disagree with you.

(3) Show me objective, factual proof that Radoje's opinion is wrong. Use logic and reasoning.

(4) All i see here is rage-filled sperging from a guy who used to be gov of E$, one of the leaders actually. I remember you countering Atrom back when MAGE was around, you transferred to T$ proper recently. Especially given no one else from E$ or T$ is so upset or offended, it seems mostly like it's just you being upset that anyone could find what is, at least partially your work, to be subpar and lacking in their view. 

(5) Also, for the record, E$ has never been in a war. ET has and, infact, they performed very well. So well that KT ceased the project because, according to them "ET had served it's purpose" that purpose being to find, build up, train, and give experience to players that will make the final cut for KT. In that sense i'd say ET was actually very successful, it did exactly as it was intended to do.

(6) The burden of proof is on you, don't be so arrogant, you're not particularly smart or charming, lil sunshine.

(7) And of course, as a final note, that is Radoje's opinion, not mine. I don't know much about how E$ functions, all i know is that i consider T$ to, as others do, be high quality, and so i come to expect any subsidiary alliance to them will be the same. Your conduct makes me wonder though, considering your former position there.

1. No, actually, as I said, I'm only mildly amused by this back and forth. You overestimate your own worth to assume you hold the power to make me "heated". I addressed everything stated with the exact same level of tact required. I'm not going to dance words with you, I'm going to say exactly what it is. If you don't like that, I suppose that's just unfortunate. It's not my job to make you feel good. You also don't even know me, so trying to assess my mood level based on the speech pattern of someone you've only just met is... absurd. And amusing, but only slightly.

2. Disagreement would be fine, if it was based in fact. But nothing anyone here has had even the slightest bit of fact, it's been baseless "opinions" from people who have not explained what their opinions even are. So... GG?

3. Uh... burden of proof is on the one making the statement, right? His statement came first. Back it up.

4. I'm not sure what rage you've seen? I'm an infantryman, my rage is unmistakable when present. And I can confirm that it is not present. But again, thanks for... uh, trying to tell me whether I'm mad or not? 

5. Factually incorrect, ES has devastated quite a few alliances on its way up the score ladder. 

6. My statement came second, so actually... no.

7. Once again, I fail to see how responding to statements lacking fact to be unbecoming or unprofessional. I addressed everyone with the same level of respect that they approached me with. That, regardless of whatever rainbow fairy tale you believe, is how the word works. I'm straightforward and I'm going to be blunt. Get used to it.

11 minutes ago, Thalmor said:

You can respond to criticism without being ridiculously aggressive. Calling the people you're responding to 'mentally inept' and saying that they're 'being an (censored profanity)' is above and beyond what was necessary. To your credit, you actually did a good job being more chill with your response to me.

Try to be more chill in the future. It's inevitable that people will throw shade at you or your alliance. If you respond, then it'll do you and those alongside you much better to respond calmly and with some grace. You can be firm and trash talk back, but there's a line between throwing shit back when it's deserved and just sperging out.

I actually wasn't ridiculously aggressive. I only returned the same level of force shown to me. I also don't feel calling someone mentally inept for trying to form opinions about things they don't know without first trying to gather information is anything but just stating the obvious truth. Also, you are an ass if you go around spouting your opinion as anything more than a silent thought in your head when you don't possess any knowledge on the subject.

Edited by Itachi
  • Downvote 4

28 minutes ago, Buorhann said:

What alliances?

Almost immediately after being created, e$ started getting practice torching poorly managed micros that were gonna be burnt sooner or later anyway. I'm not bragging like its some great feat to destroy micros, but e$ helped with the blitz on Oblivion. Guards of honor, illuminati etc. None of which would mean anything, EXCEPT that e$ did it with no supervision of tS, giving them experience not only with war mechanics but also experience organizing war on their own and responding and distributing resources. Therefore saying that ES is without war experience is factually incorrect. You might say that ES has not partaken in a major world conflict. Which would be true. But that's not what was said.

Also, on a separate note I've noticed that people elected to downvote instead of actually have to back up the things they said. Curious. 

• Like 1
  • Downvote 3

6 minutes ago, Itachi said:

Almost immediately after being created, e$ started getting practice torching poorly managed micros that were gonna be burnt sooner or later anyway. I'm not bragging like its some great feat to destroy micros, but e$ helped with the blitz on Oblivion. Guards of honor, illuminati etc. None of which would mean anything, EXCEPT that e$ did it with no supervision of tS, giving them experience not only with war mechanics but also experience organizing war on their own and responding and distributing resources. Therefore saying that ES is without war experience is factually incorrect. You might say that ES has not partaken in a major world conflict. Which would be true. But that's not what was said.

Also, on a separate note I've noticed that people elected to downvote instead of actually have to back up the things they said. Curious. 

So... you're literally comparing ET's unexpected stellar performance against unbeatable odds in a full-scale war between major AA's...

To E$, lead by veterans from T$, stomping out micros run by clueless noobs? Oh, and Oblivion, who didn't bother fighting back and were countered by 10 total people they were such a push over.

Somebody call security and get this man the frick outta here, these jokes ain't even funny. No comedy club would stay in business for more than 10 minutes with an act like this. 

Yeah, it counts as experience with the war mechanics, but let's not pretend for a second that if we put ET against E$ that ET wouldn't have the advantage. They didn't just fight crappy micros and come out looking like badasses. They frought frickin TKR, TCW and TRF, while their parent aa and it's ally got curbstomped, and came out looking like badasses. 

Those aren't the same things. What is essentially organized raiding is not the same as an actual war, while organized raiding will make a noob function better than one who didn't go through that, the ET graduates would gut them like fish, on an experience basis.

Also, like, every major alliance stabs micros to death with their noobs for raiding practice. You're not special.

Now, please, an ACTUAL WAR, if you would. You can't, cause no such thing has happened. 

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

18 minutes ago, Itachi said:

They are without war experience.

You think stomping on poorly managed micros or participating in dogpiling an alliance that demilitarize to conserve resources is war experience?  If anything, I find it more detrimental due to the ease of those conflicts giving false presumptions of how an actual war would break out for them.

KT's training alliance, ET, had to fight NPO/BK/TKR/TCW/TRF.

Let that soak in for comparison.

Edited by Buorhann

40 minutes ago, Buorhann said:

They are without war experience.

You think stomping on poorly managed micros or participating in dogpiling an alliance that demilitarize to conserve resources is war experience?  If anything, I find it more detrimental due to the ease of those conflicts giving false presumptions of how an actual war would break out for them.

KT's training alliance, ET, had to fight NPO/BK/TKR/TCW/TRF.

Let that soak in for comparison.

They lost, quite badly, as well. You do realize it's not a good thing to screw up so badly that you're up against such unbeatable odds, right? Like, that's not something to aspire to? 

ES, as I said, did it on their own. We let the junior associates loose on micros, none of the veterans managed them. They gained valuable experience while not getting their nations reduced to rubble. I'd say that's a win on all accounts, but think what you want. 

Edited by Itachi

41 minutes ago, Komiko said:

So... you're literally comparing ET's unexpected stellar performance against unbeatable odds in a full-scale war between major AA's...

To E$, lead by veterans from T$, stomping out micros run by clueless noobs? Oh, and Oblivion, who didn't bother fighting back and were countered by 10 total people they were such a push over.

Somebody call security and get this man the frick outta here, these jokes ain't even funny. No comedy club would stay in business for more than 10 minutes with an act like this. 

Yeah, it counts as experience with the war mechanics, but let's not pretend for a second that if we put ET against E$ that ET wouldn't have the advantage. They didn't just fight crappy micros and come out looking like badasses. They frought frickin TKR, TCW and TRF, while their parent aa and it's ally got curbstomped, and came out looking like badasses. 

Those aren't the same things. What is essentially organized raiding is not the same as an actual war, while organized raiding will make a noob function better than one who didn't go through that, the ET graduates would gut them like fish, on an experience basis.

Also, like, every major alliance stabs micros to death with their noobs for raiding practice. You're not special.

Now, please, an ACTUAL WAR, if you would. You can't, cause no such thing has happened. 

They still lost and no longer exist. I believe I also said already that no major wars took place, yet you felt the need to repeat me? You had the audacity to mention intelligence before, however I can say with certainty you're not much of a thinker yourself. Just an observation. 

Also, despite the fact that not a single joke was made, you used a cringeworthy joke of your own to refer to the quality of my non-existent jokes? What? 

Also, I guarantee that based on the fact that ES is economically self sufficient, that ET wouldn't have had any advantage. Regardless, it's pointless to bicker about it now because only one of the two alliances even exist anymore. 

Nobody said we were special. I simply stated facts. Something that apparently you're not well versed in. You've clearly got some sort of issue with me, which I suggest you work out with your therapist the next time you meet because I dont have time to deal with insignificant people such as yourself. You're a troll, and not a particularly good one at that. I suggest finding something better to do with your time. 

58 minutes ago, Isaac Lazarus said:

I was honestly, delightfully impressed with the quality and civility of this thread for the first page or so.

Just ignore it fam, it'll go away.

filthy-frank-if-your-avatar-picture-is-a

• Upvote 2

34 minutes ago, Itachi said:

They lost, quite badly, as well. You do realize it's not a good thing to screw up so badly that you're up against such unbeatable odds, right? Like, that's not something to aspire to?

ET fought 2 wars outnumbered and on the defense against far more experienced people and did exceptional considering they were a training alliance. e$ has yet to do anything even close to that. Beating up useless micros does make for good experience building but it doesn't make you special, and it certainly doesn't mean e$ is hot shit.

• Upvote 2

new_forum_sig_2.png

4 minutes ago, CuppyCakeYums said:

Probably not the best relevancy rank, Not putting my alliance in it cause reasons and! Also my first and hopefully only time I make a hopefully decent post for fun so don't kill me please!

1. NPO

2. TKR

3. t$

4. BK

5. KT

6.CoS

7. TEst (spelt right?)

8. Polaris

9. TFP

10. Pantheon Even with my bias against them

Basically what I thought for here is put the leaders of their respective spheres in the top 10 because they get to have the most weight to throw around other than themselves (NPO, TKR, t$ for being the leaders of the main spheres, with BK being a sorta coleader sort of thing with NPO. And KT and Polaris for being leaders of their respective spheres even though their groups are smaller the larger ones. If anyone disagrees with the KT or Polaris ones I also put them in while being leaders because even if they arent, they are the largest alliances in their spheres in terms of score so they get to have the most leverage to do stuff in my eyes.

CoS and TEst are basically the same to me, they are both wildcardish alliances that could effect how a war goes for any side while not being paper aligned to any sphere at all, and noone really knows what they are doing half the time so its makes their relevancy go up cause of that and their theoretical mil strength that could harm the sweet spots of multiple spheres.

TFP cause they have probably the strongest alliance i believe in Military strength as their MD partner while also being one of the largest alliances in member count (over 100 right?) and not aligned to any main sphere through an M treaty, meaning their numbers plus their M tie with guardian could change how a war goes depending on who they are fighting against SCARY!

Even though I don't like Pantheon I have to give them credit because of how well their lower tier is grouped along with their size and allies, they seem to be getting better in Milcom (they actually raid and do well, despite probably raiding alooooot of people they shouldn't be) So yeah, big alliance, lower tier is grouped well and solid allies, out of the remaining top 20 I would have to choose, Id put pantheon in here because (sorry for the others I didn't put in here cause it could be offensive and it was rushed a bit) they have a lot more that could push them to relevancy than the remaining top 20 people that I didn't include.

Sorry for my bad English if I messed up explaining and my wording, i'm not good at it lol but I am happy I got to do something I thought was fun! Thanks for letting me join in.

Insert mean joke here: I think Itachi should go back to E$ if it's t$'s training alliance because he should probably learn a few things before going back up to t$ :D

I've been trying to always post a pic at the end of my comments now on the forums so here is an Otter!

537369770_NvQWtQz-Imgur.jpg.d939748c9e21e923fa1da035b4ea6312.jpg

ur an otter

• Downvote 1

26 minutes ago, Thalmor said:

ET fought 2 wars outnumbered and on the defense against far more experienced people and did exceptional considering they were a training alliance. e$ has yet to do anything even close to that. Beating up useless micros does make for good experience building but it doesn't make you special, and it certainly doesn't mean e$ is hot shit.

Since nobody said or suggested either of those things were the case, good on you for managing to point that out? I'll take beating up micros for whatever experience that gives you to getting decimated by most of the biggest alliances in the game for no actual reason anyday of the week but hey, maybe that's just me. 

17 minutes ago, CuppyCakeYums said:

Insert mean joke here: I think Itachi should go back to E$ if it's t$'s training alliance because he should probably learn a few things before going back up to t$ 

537369770_NvQWtQz-Imgur.jpg.d939748c9e21e923fa1da035b4ea6312.jpg

*looks at Itachi's alliance and position*

*looks at who wrote the E$ guides and exams*

*looks at who the founding 4 members of E$ were*

Eh. 

Edited by Itachi
  • Downvote 4

2 minutes ago, Itachi said:

Since nobody said or suggested either of those things were the case, good on you for managing to point that out? I'll take beating up micros for whatever experience that gives you to getting decimated by most of the biggest alliances in the game for no actual reason anyday of the week but hey, maybe that's just me. 

They came out positive in both those wars, I'm not even sure if they ever really went negative. Although going on facts doesn't seem to be the prerogative here, more just trying to pivot and save face.

• Like 1

[11:52 PM] Prefontaine: But Keegoz is actually bad. [11:52 PM] Prefontaine: He's my favorite bad leader though.

1 minute ago, Itachi said:

Yep, it is. Everyone else is more competent and less full of themselves. How the hell did you get in charge of anything again? Like, seriously, my primary skills are Milcom, and then Econ, but i'm not a dipshit who doesn't know how FA or IA works even if i don't manage them so well. You don't even seem to get the basic fundamental understanding part right. 

Maybe that's just me, with my fancy shmancy high expectations of high gov to at least understand how other departments function so they can properly work with each other. Nobody with any clue on how Military Affairs works would peddle the hogshit you are right now. 

Honestly, what even is your job, your duties? 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Just now, Keegoz said:

They came out positive in both those wars, I'm not even sure if they ever really went negative. Although going on facts doesn't seem to be the prerogative here, more just trying to pivot and save face.

That's fine. My objective here is not actually to bash KT or ET. I'm just stating that the members of E$ also know how to play the game, and when considering our likely vastly superior economic stockpiles, I think E$ is pretty relevant as far as a training aa could be expected to be. 

3 minutes ago, Itachi said:

That's fine. My objective here is not actually to bash KT or ET. I'm just stating that the members of E$ also know how to play the game, and when considering our likely vastly superior economic stockpiles, I think E$ is pretty relevant as far as a training aa could be expected to be. 

Your goal is to spout bullshit :P
Nobody said it was irrelevant. They judged it as part of T$, because it is, and said they felt it was lackluster, which probably was part of why T$ was ranked it was for them, and would have been higher if they felt the training division of T$ performed better on their own list of checks.

This is not complicated to follow, at all. So on top of having no idea how a military department works or how wars actually work, we'll add "attacking strawmen" to the list.

I'll also be deducting points from myself, at somepoint i managed to get myself confused between the two frickin identical flags and mistook E$ for T$ in a quick glance lookup. 
Goodjob me, shooting yourself no in the foot, but each toe individually.

When does @Radoje just casually explain why he finds it lackluster. Because Itachi here in all his brilliance never got the idea to ask the guy WHY he thinks that, but instead go on a tirade.
Might as well help him along, it'll take forever under his own power at this point.

• Downvote 1

1 hour ago, Isaac Lazarus said:

I was honestly, delightfully impressed with the quality and civility of this thread for the first page or so.

^ 100!

32204241a4480364cfebb04c10bf72cfaeb4dce2x696.gif
Former Manager t$ and Director of R&D
Former Director of Finance, Security in e$
Founder of The Prate Syndicate(test server)
luffyt$forum.gif

6 hours ago, Itachi said:

Mainly the much older, now defunct ET. Based on individual economic performance, war performance, anti-raid performance, and the fact that it is economically independent from t$ aside from Alliance Market.

Yeah, no. I doubt you have much information in lots of those fields, particularly the economic aspect. Especially since you refused to back it up yourself, instead opting to be lazy and tells others to go gather it themselves ( plenty hard for stuff such as economics, which is only visible to aa and mostly govt members).

Also, >better war performance.

Afaik, ET also beat up a lot of micros, it was basically their peacetime sport (probably better ask HC or other KT milcom for the full list, but one of the ones I do know of was TI... While we were at war with TKR and co.) on top of their stellar performance last war (the loss does not detract from the fact that they did, in fact, perform well in spite of being disadvantaged on nearly all regards). 

5 hours ago, Itachi said:

You're welcome to not find my personality enjoyable, not everyone clicks with everyone they meet. However I've found success in life being straightforward. /shrug 

There is a difference between being straightforward and being an ass. People have been disliking your post because you are being an ass. Nothing more, nothing less.

Edited by Shiho Nishizumi
  • Upvote 3

G3.gif.d8066d8dc749ad2d0835fe69095fa73b.gif