Alliance relevance rank!

Prefontaine

7 hours ago, TheNG said:

"Hey have I told you guys how TGH has spent the majority of its time since formation fighting wars? That's pretty cool right, I'm sure I haven't mentioned it before. Because you know that most of the alliances just like to sit on their asses and not do anything, not like us who fight many wars against the biggest coalitions in the game. That us being TGH, a very tough war alliance, of course.

Hi, by the way. My name is Buorhann, I lead a really cool alliance that fights a lot of wars and does stuff called TGH! You probably haven't heard of us, but we fight a lot of wars, spend a lot of time doing it too, unlike all those other alliances who only like to sit around and not fight long wars like we do. Hey, have I told you guys about the last war we fought it, it was very recently and very long too! We're good war fighters, if I do say so myself, haha"

Never change Buor ?

I’ll spare the readers, but Acadia is pretty much the red headed step child of IQ that gets kicked around anytime a coalition wants to fight IQ.  You’re the only ones high enough for top tiers to do anything since they refuse to fight each other instead.

I guess I can bump up the relevance score for you on that fact alone.  You do provide targets for players who went hog wild on growing that need some kind of action.

3 hours ago, Settra said:

Says the dude contributing to garbage, but hey what do I know. All I know is thrax is racist asf.

I want some of what this guy is smoking

Roll Squeegee pact with Redarmy and Ameyuri

Blues Brothers pact with Redarmy

Leader of the Elyion Resistance. If it's backed by NPO, you know it's evil

58 minutes ago, Buorhann said:

I’ll spare the readers, but Acadia is pretty much the red headed step child of IQ that gets kicked around anytime a coalition wants to fight IQ.  You’re the only ones high enough for top tiers to do anything since they refuse to fight each other instead.

I guess I can bump up the relevance score for you on that fact alone.  You do provide targets for players who went hog wild on growing that need some kind of action.

Your description is entirely right (so much so that even I can make jokes about it.) Nevertheless, I would argue that under the previously opined definition of PnW relevancy, the ease with which I can be rolled is a function more of convenience than relevancy, thus myself and Acadia are still, blissfully, irrelevant. 
I won't be given importance that easily. ?

Also, and this is a question for the crowd, is Relevance Score the new Dynamism Points? Asking for a friend. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

"They say the secret to success is being at the right place at the right time. But since you never know when the right time is going to be, I figure the trick is to find the right place and just hang around!"
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

<Kastor> He left and my !@#$ nation is !@#$ed up. And the Finance guy refuses to help. He just writes his !@#$ plays.

<Kastor> And laughs and shit.

<Kastor> And gives out !@#$ huge loans to Arthur James, that !@#$ bastard.

10 minutes ago, TheNG said:

Also, and this is a question for the crowd, is Relevance Score the new Dynamism Points? Asking for a friend. 

I mean I know YOU already know this, but for the less Roqtastic individuals, yes. We are in the post-dynamism stage, where everything is so dynamic it seems like nothing is happening except people whining about nothing happening. It's 4d dynamism, and it's the most relevant game in town.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

Slaughter the shits of the world. They poison the air you breathe.

~ William S. Burroughs

8 hours ago, Sweeeeet Ronny D said:

So without our allies we would be in a precarious place? That sounds like every alliance, but I am glad you care.  But Grumpy is currently the greatest 1 round opponent the game has to offer.

There are several alliances that can manage without allies, I don’t believe yours to be one. You’d probably get done to you what was done to TEst were you not tied to Guardian and thus the winning sphere of the game for a while. The powers that be would view you as too much of a top tier threat, which you should take as a compliment. 

I even called you Grumpy instead of GoB. Was trying to be nice, SRD. 

• Upvote 2

scSqPGJ.gif

5 hours ago, Settra said:

Says the dude contributing to garbage, but hey what do I know. All I know is thrax is racist asf.

Hell, I'm just surprised he added TRF in that and didn't just pin it all on TGH.  You'd think from his past contributions during that drama spiel that'd be the case, but once some information came out - I guess some people saw there's more going on than what was let on.

22 minutes ago, Buorhann said:

Hell, I'm just surprised he added TRF in that and didn't just pin it all on TGH.  You'd think from his past contributions during that drama spiel that'd be the case, but once some information came out - I guess some people saw there's more going on than what was let on.

When you throw your friends under the bus, may as well get out the way.

settradirect.png

On 8/28/2018 at 12:02 PM, Radoje said:

6. The Syndicate - They are remembered and probably still regarded to as an economic powerhouse. A lot of their other systems leave things to be desired, especially their recruitment alliance, but t$'s econ by itself is godtier.

That is pure and utter blasphemy.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

12 hours ago, Radoje said:

Uh, the t$ training aa leaving more to be desires is not different to each person, that was just an absurd, and incorrect, opinion of *yours.

Edited by Itachi
  • Downvote 1

23 minutes ago, Itachi said:

Uh, the t$ training aa leaving more to be desires is not different to each person, that was just an absurd, and incorrect, opinion of *yours.

I see that you have no goddamn clue what an opinion is. Not sure how you don't know what an opinion is, or what subjectivity is, or how saying something is subjective is the same as saying it varies by opinion. I guess T$ should hire Kastor to give all their prospective gov his frickin IQ test. 

Edited by Komiko
  • Downvote 1

1 hour ago, Komiko said:

I see that you have no goddamn clue what an opinion is. Not sure how you don't know what an opinion is, or what subjectivity is, or how saying something is subjective is the same as saying it varies by opinion. I guess T$ should hire Kastor to give all their prospective gov his frickin IQ test. 

I see you have no gaddamn clue what an opinion is. You cannot have an opinion on a fact, otherwise you're just mentally inept. There are no dedicated training aa's that are statistically better than E$. What more to be desired from E$? That was just a cheap, half-thought-out jab holding little to no basis grounded in anything even remotely factual. Going around throwing your uninformed "opinions" on matters you have no information regarding is just called being an &#33;@#&#036;.

Edited by Itachi
  • Downvote 3

4 minutes ago, Itachi said:

I see you have no gaddamn clue what an opinion is. You cannot have an opinion on a fact, otherwise you're just mentally inept. There are no dedicated training aa's that are statistically better than E$. What more to be desired from E$? That was just a cheap, half-thought-out jab holding little to no basis grounded in anything even remotely factual. Going around throwing your uninformed "opinions" on matters you have no information regarding is just called being an &#33;@#&#036;.

Uh huh. And what 'statistics' exactly are you referring to? Who are you comparing E$ to? What are you comparing by?

5 minutes ago, Sir Scarfalot said:

Uh huh. And what 'statistics' exactly are you referring to? Who are you comparing E$ to? What are you comparing by?

Mainly the much older, now defunct ET. Based on individual economic performance, war performance, anti-raid performance, and the fact that it is economically independent from t$ aside from Alliance Market.

Edited by Itachi
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

1 minute ago, Itachi said:

Mainly the much older, now defunct ET. Based on individual economic performance, war performance, anti-raid performance, and the fact that it is economically independent from t$ aside from Alliance Market.

14c.jpg

• Upvote 1

Just now, Sir Scarfalot said:

Burden of evidence is on the one making the statement, you know that.

The facts that I mentioned are easier to find for yourself than for me to prove it to you. Don't be so lazy.

• Downvote 2