Shifty News Network-And Justice For All

Following Lordship's bold claims TKR of not knowing of who did what and not being hands on:

1.png

2.png

3a.png

3a.png

3b.png

4.png

5.png

6.png

7.png

Shifty, reminding you to buy some insurance...

So you can back up your claims.

tenor.gif?itemid=7183789

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

15 minutes ago, ⚔ϟħ̧i̧₣ɫ̵γ͘ ̶™⚔ said:

Following Lordship's bold claims TKR of not knowing of who did what and not being hands on: 

-logs-

I already pointed out in the other thread that we found out about it well after (almost a month and a half after) on who it was. We sent Radoje to help our protectorate get back on track following the loss of their leaders Senry/Dio. They agreed to let us help them in that way. Not sure what you're trying to do with this, this was way after the bank steal, which we discussed at length in the previous thread, and AdMech leadership confirmed we knew nothing/weren't involved, and now you're continuing to post random logs as if its incriminating.

4 minutes ago, Lordship said:

I already pointed out in the other thread that we found out about it well after (almost a month and a half after) on who it was. We sent Radoje to help our protectorate get back on track following the loss of their leaders Senry/Dio. They agreed to let us help them in that way. Not sure what you're trying to do with this, this was way after the bank steal, which we discussed at length in the previous thread, and AdMech leadership confirmed we knew nothing/weren't involved, and now you're continuing to post random logs as if its incriminating.

lie.JPG

Dio was asked to post that. Don't act like it was genuine.

5597ad08c80297dc74d21fc13829d7df7745a26b

1 minute ago, ⚔ϟħ̧i̧₣ɫ̵γ͘ ̶™⚔ said:

lie.JPG

Dio was asked to post that. Don't act like it was genuine. 

5597ad08c80297dc74d21fc13829d7df7745a26b

I asked him to confirm on the OWF since he was leadership at the time, doesn't mean it wasn't genuine lmao

8 minutes ago, Lordship said:

I asked him to confirm on the OWF since he was leadership at the time, doesn't mean it wasn't genuine lmao

I do find it bizarre he claims to have no stake in the game

Leaves MAGE in VM and joins Future War Cult as gov

then FWC declares it's protection over Rei who was exposed as Renshiro

unknown.png

Right after FWC drops MAGE

image0.png

So we can go back and forth or ask Akuryo the mastermind behind this who did what.

3 minutes ago, Dio Brando said:

I love how shifty pretends that TKR forced me to post anything lmfao. 

I don’t think they forced you. I do think you have an agenda and you’re going to follow said agenda.

• Upvote 2

IMG_2989.png?ex=65e9efa9&is=65d77aa9&hm=

4 minutes ago, Kastor said:

I don’t think they forced you. I do think you have an agenda and you’re going to follow said agenda.

>we're not involved
>we don't condone it
>we protected them for months despite knowing about the bank theft that was aided and abetted by MAGE/AdMech leadership
>we have one of bank thieves in our gov
>we let the other bank thief be high gov in MAGE, we helped reconstruct the alliance
>MAGE splinter #2 is taking in refugees from MAGE which are protected by TCW, our closest ally
>MAGE 2.0 notes protection of the first bank thief that's in our government on their AA page
>we're not involved guys

How dare you imply there's an agenda here?

Nothing to see here folks. 

3 hours ago, Nizam Adrienne said:

So, you can claim we knew otherwise but there's your proof of when we found things out. As for hanging onto MAGE/Rei at the time, that really had more to do with our relationships with both. MAGE had been nothing but a great ally to us up until this discovery and at that point, we just wanted to help get them standing. Despite her past, Rei has been nothing but a great and active member of our gov. 

So... you literally confirmed the accusation that was made. You found out and didn't do anything about it.

GG lmfao.

• Upvote 2

XLL3z4T.gif

1 hour ago, rollo said:

So turns out Ms/Mr. Moral High Ground was the thief the whole time with the Candlestick in Conservatory. 

good to know. 

Maybe you just think it was ms/mr moral high ground in the conservatory with the candlestick BUT what if it was Mr or Ms Frick Face with the Rope in the Kitchen?

Tune in next time!

Edited by Mad Max

Stealing a bank = good FA, shows you can influence, infiltrate, organize and pull an operation off and humiliate your target . Not giving the bank back= Bad FA you are going too far, you've proven your point, you've done the eternal image damage to your target, like they be known for rest of time as an AA shitty enough to get their bank stolen, that´s enough no point in being greedy enough to ruin your own previous statement by being a ruthless capitalist with keeping stolen goods. 

Just my flawed 2 cents   on the over all morality of bank robbing on Orbis.

11 hours ago, Sketchy said:

So... you literally confirmed the accusation that was made. You found out and didn't do anything about it.

GG lmfao.

The accusation was that we were involved and knew about it the whole time. We weren't and we didn't. At the point we found out, four months later, the bank was gone. MAGE's bank had been stolen by Strea, which you can also see in the screenshots. What would you have liked us to do about it? If they had still had anything at that point, I would have talked to them about returning it and taken action if they didn't. As it stood, I thought them getting their bank stolen after stealing someone else's was basically the ultimate form of Orbis karma. It wasn't something I was particularly happy about, finding out that our protectorate had stolen our former ally's bank so soon after we separated as allies, but Senry was one of my closest friends in this game, had just had an alliance dropped in his lap, had that alliance's bank stolen, and needed help so I didn't want to drop him on his face. Given that he clearly regretted everything that had gone down, which you can also see in the screenshots, I made the decision to help him get his alliance back on its feet.

When he quit 3 weeks ago, that's when we found out about Rei and Lairah's old identities. Maybe we should have cut MAGE at that point, I don't know, but we decided to give them one last shot. It hardly matters at this point, given recent events. In regards to Rei, from everything we were told during that conversation and subsequent ones, she was an unwilling participant in whatever it was that actually transpired, which wasn't a hard thing for us to believe, knowing both her and Lairah's personalities. She had been in our gov for several months at that point and from our experience with her, she was kind, dedicated, and hardworking and we enjoyed having her around, as you may have noticed.

If trusting allies and friends too much when they tell me they didn't do something and caring too much when allies and friends are struggling are the nails you want to crucify me by, I'll accept that. There are worse things than getting slammed for being loyal to a fault.

I've given my side of the story, as fully as I could have. At this point, you'll either believe me or you won't, so this'll likely be the last thing I have to say on it here.

• Upvote 2

BrOQBND.jpg

49 minutes ago, Betulius said:

Wait, Lairah was trying to hide their identity?  They did a shit job of it, then

Abbas and Shifty figured it out in like... 3 or 4 weeks? Buorhann too.
I'd say it worked quite well actually, considering how few people even knew what i was talking about if i told them. That probably has more to do with me not being very important though.

• Downvote 1

2 hours ago, Betulius said:

Wait, Lairah was trying to hide their identity?  They did a shit job of it, then

For real though...

Pro-tip for anyone thinking about re-rolling - once you do the deed, don't promptly go on the forums and confidently talk about things a new player would be clueless on, then claim you learnt it all from the wiki. The wiki. 

so-sad-gif-4.gif

If we can't trust our bank thief rerolls, then who can we trust anymore?

Edited by TheNG
  • Upvote 2

"They say the secret to success is being at the right place at the right time. But since you never know when the right time is going to be, I figure the trick is to find the right place and just hang around!"
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

<Kastor> He left and my !@#$ nation is !@#$ed up. And the Finance guy refuses to help. He just writes his !@#$ plays.

<Kastor> And laughs and shit.

<Kastor> And gives out !@#$ huge loans to Arthur James, that !@#$ bastard.

40 minutes ago, TheNG said:

For real though...

Pro-tip for anyone thinking about re-rolling - once you do the deed, don't promptly go on the forums and confidently talk about things a new player would be clueless on, then claim you learnt it all from the wiki. The wiki. 

so-sad-gif-4.gif

If we can't trust our bank thief rerolls, then who can we trust anymore?

lmao anybody actually remembers that. i barely do.

• Downvote 1

17 hours ago, Komiko said:

Abbas and Shifty figured it out in like... 3 or 4 weeks? Buorhann too.
I'd say it worked quite well actually, considering how few people even knew what i was talking about if i told them. That probably has more to do with me not being very important though.

I actually found out a few days later.  I just didn't care about it much at the time.  I think I told one other person (Abbas iirc), but we came to the conclusion that it didn't phase us.  It wasn't until I saw logs of Pantheon plotting with some others and wanting to hit KT because they thought it was them due to a previous attempt of a raid on their bank holding.

Then I started to contact a few others to get that straightened out and let them know it definitely wasn't KT who did it (Admittedly I didn't clear up who at the time).

My thought process was, at the time, that I wasn't going to do someone else's job. 

It was much later when we told Lordship about it in VC.  I was sure one other TKR gov member at the time knew too, before Lordship, but I can't verify it without proof so must've not been that big of a convo (If I remember, I told someone to background check their Protectorates for some shady stuff, so it was something vague like that).

But for those who say Komiko/Akuryo/Lairah didn't do a good enough job, the fact of the matter is - AdMech/MAGE remained protected for a good while after the fact, KT took some of the blame for it, and Pantheon gov (Now in TCW) never knew until now I guess.

I'd say he did a good enough job.  Nobody is going to do anything about it now, and not only that - the MAGE bank got taken too.  The bar of robbing banks have been raised (Especially considering how much was taken from Pantheon, damn).

Edited by Buorhann

4 hours ago, Buorhann said:

I actually found out a few days later.  I just didn't care about it much at the time.  I think I told one other person (Abbas iirc), but we came to the conclusion that it didn't phase us.  It wasn't until I saw logs of Pantheon plotting with some others and wanting to hit KT because they thought it was them due to a previous attempt of a raid on their bank holding.

Then I started to contact a few others to get that straightened out and let them know it definitely wasn't KT who did it (Admittedly I didn't clear up who at the time).

My thought process was, at the time, that I wasn't going to do someone else's job. 

It was much later when we told Lordship about it in VC.  I was sure one other TKR gov member at the time knew too, before Lordship, but I can't verify it without proof so must've not been that big of a convo (If I remember, I told someone to background check their Protectorates for some shady stuff, so it was something vague like that).

But for those who say Komiko/Akuryo/Lairah didn't do a good enough job, the fact of the matter is - AdMech/MAGE remained protected for a good while after the fact, KT took some of the blame for it, and Pantheon gov (Now in TCW) never knew until now I guess.

I'd say he did a good enough job.  Nobody is going to do anything about it now, and not only that - the MAGE bank got taken too.  The bar of robbing banks have been raised (Especially considering how much was taken from Pantheon, damn).

MAGE wasn't a theft. That was a mercy killing i asked about after Dio jumped ship and shortly after, the active people began following. 

This is just one screencap, but it's not the first conversation of this sort had in recent days about it, this one was special because he'd just left. 
Now, as far as i know, the last leader/high gov of a dying aa typically take the bank with them to wherever they go. When Ender joined Admech, he was the last person in, i believe it was AO? Who had bank access, and he sent the rest over to ADM where he went, even though he was the only one who went there.

Seems normal to me. If it is still a bank robbery in your mind, i guess i've gotten better, because this one is pretty legal, given that's it not too different from what happens to the banks of other dying aa's. The only real difference is that i had to coup it to perform the euthanasia. 

Oh well, if it still an ebul rubbery i guess i'll get my karma soon enough. Sooner or later, the fun police is gonna come for TEst :P

mage.JPG

• Downvote 1