Take 5 : The Crimson Entente DoE

Asierith

The Crimson Entente DoE

unknown.png

AND THE SCUTTLING OF THE MIGHTY ATLANTIC

Many moons ago, a great flotilla of ships would navigate the vast seas of Orbis. Embarked upon a voyage to return to the old-world, they struggled through vicious storms, brawled with infamous pirates and charted new lands and riches. Legends and lore of ancient empires and cities slowly crumbling with relentless march of time, propelled them forward into perilous unknown. As their ships raced east, charging towards the rising sun, their hearts of hope chased a future beyond the horizon.

Yet all was not well within this fleet. In the shadows of the great-ships, darkness was stirring. Two captains, brought on several months into the voyage, with dark and bloody ambitions belied by their apparent geniality, would have a lust for power to such a degree, that they would betray the admiral – sacrificing both him and the alliance at the altar in their greed.

As the knowledge of the treachery spread, it was mere hours before the first flames erupted upon the decks of the fleet, as it was torn into two and brother fought brother. Amid the chaos of suspicion and grief, dozens of frigates were scuttled. The survivors would drift at the whim of the currents for weeks, the wind having disappeared from their sails and their bearings lost as they drifted from their course.

All, was not lost, however. Lady Fortune does indeed favour the bold and thus, having pushed against the evil enacted upon them, the balance was tipped in the favour of these sailors. They beached upon the sand-banks outside of what remained of the town of La Rochelle, the great towers of the harbour a beacon of hope for the survivors.

The continent lay before them, as they pressed deeper into its heart. Men and women of the sea, now rebuild and rule from castles in the hills. A new alliance emerges, remembering the blood and life had been spilt in their journey, an eagle rising from the plains of Europe.

Their fate presses onward

Top Government
Chancellor: Sean Anthony
Vice Chancellor: Freya

Secretaries
Secretary of State: Asierith
Secretary of Economics: Ardeshir Esfahani
Secretary of Defense: Papa Charles
Secretary of Internal Affairs: slw122

Our Discord: https://discord.gg/kGH3G6c

PROTECTED BY NUCLEAR KNIGHTS, ACADIA 

tldr: The Mighty Atlantic is dead, we're creating something new (not just Sean doing it this time, though), that's loosely themed around a fusion of Franco-Germanic culture. Avoid the traitor, Morgan. We also care about our members, or something like that. 

Edited by Asierith
  • Like 2
  • Downvote 1

image.png?ex=65f5ad0b&is=65e3380b&hm=0a640d0767cb6936d92567608b47cf3887ad83c117a24672a3d863cd0ce3a642&

1 minute ago, TheShadow said:

You gonna roll someone to declare your DoE as well kek?

No, we aren't planning on being much of a raiding alliance. We have a strict Raiding Policy but we aren't here for war. But eventually well be in a war since its P&W.

7 minutes ago, Lucifer Morningstar said:

So add another to the list of Sean's failed alliances?

Its Hollywood for alliances. Where working on the best movie out of all of them. "The Grand Finale"

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

26 minutes ago, Lucifer Morningstar said:

So add another to the list of Sean's failed alliances?

To be fair, the failure of the last one wasn't his fault. I can't talk about what came before, but still.

• Upvote 1

image.png?ex=65f5ad0b&is=65e3380b&hm=0a640d0767cb6936d92567608b47cf3887ad83c117a24672a3d863cd0ce3a642&

1 hour ago, Richard Payne III said:

Good luck Sean, learn from your mistakes and push forward. Make each one greater than the last.

That is my plan! This is the final one. It feels good to prove people wrong. I got TMA to top 50. I can get The Crimson Entente to top 50

Well hell, I thought this was VE's RDoE, rather than green they're going red this go round. May as well go Christmas in August. :P Regardless, welcome to the game, and congrats on your alliance's establishment! 

"The happiness of the people, and the peace of the empire, and the glory of the reign are linked with the fortune of the Army."

Imma just say, this guy made more alliances than me that just ended so like, I'm not the mascot for most alliances made. 

Thank you for your time. 

add DJ Khalid to this guys sig, #anotherone
giphy.gif

(I Made 4 over the length of the game)

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, Thomas Meagher said:

Well hell, I thought this was VE's RDoE, rather than green they're going red this go round. May as well go Christmas in August. :P Regardless, welcome to the game, and congrats on your alliance's establishment! 

With all the old characters reemerging, I can't blame you. When I first heard the name, I just started having flash backs.

7 hours ago, Kastor said:

You have to crawl to walk, and walk to jog, then job to run. 

It's taken us a while, but we're there now. 

As you set sail, be sure that you have all of the tools that you require to reach the destination that you desire. Need more information? I have a flyer. These tips will help you set your goals higher. My wife tells me that I am a crier.

-Thrawn

image.gif.d80770bf646703bba00c14ad52088af9.gif