Shifty News Network-Yare Yare Daze

32 minutes ago, Lordship said:

I would but then 90% of my alliance would flame me for posting anything having to do with Trump lol

Blame the democrats and sjws

At that point why even have TRF as an ally?

Oh right to keep Fark from coming in on NK's side with BK/IQ.

Shifty knows the globalist ploys.

Someone in TKR is going to post proof that this article is wrong then, right? It might not have much, but it's still got more than what they've offered, which is their word alone.

Le1AjCa.png

1 hour ago, ⚔ϟħ̧i̧₣ɫ̵γ͘ ̶™⚔ said:

Breaking News in development like an unborn fetus:

Future War Cult (the small micro splinter of Mage INC) has just dropped Mage like a careless mother drops her baby.

seems congratulations are in order @hope

source.gif

• Upvote 1

STFU

11 minutes ago, Avakael said:

Someone in TKR is going to post proof that this article is wrong then, right? It might not have much, but it's still got more than what they've offered, which is their word alone.

Anyone in AdMech/MAGE can confirm that we weren't involved in any of it. Hell even Abbas can confirm that.

On 7/27/2018 at 2:13 PM, Darth Revan said:

Right because Abbas has a monopoly on trustworthiness, Rose's paper allies totally didn't want to have him gone from FA after the war was concluded. We stayed in Abbas' war until the end and if you think that helping an ally is an excuse then that is good for you.

3 minutes ago, Lordship said:

Anyone in AdMech/MAGE can confirm that we weren't involved in any of it. Hell even Abbas can confirm that.

Not everyone thinks Abbas is a reliable source.

Also the only one left who knew is the thief in AdMech/Mage.

Dio, Senry, Melody, and Strea aren't in Mage.

Edited by ⚔ϟħ̧i̧₣ɫ̵γ͘ ̶™⚔

18 minutes ago, Avakael said:

Hi Avakael, Dio here. 

Not sure how people got to believe that TKR was in any way involved with this, but it wasn’t. 

I don’t have any stakes in the game anymore either way, so there really isn’t a need for me to lie. 

• Downvote 1

7 minutes ago, ⚔ϟħ̧i̧₣ɫ̵γ͘ ̶™⚔ said:

Not everyone thinks Abbas is a reliable source.

Also the only one left who knew is the thief in AdMech/Mage.

Dio, Senry, Melody, and Strea aren't in Mage.

I thought I was literally the only person in this world who thought Abbas was just a chump.

3 minutes ago, Dio Brando said:

I don’t have any stakes in the game anymore either way, so there really isn’t a need for me to lie. 

MNxl.gif

No need to tell the truth either.

But enough about you, why wouldn't you come back to protect your investment and allies one last time?

You always wanted AdMech/Mage tied to TKR. Why even come back to say TKR is innocent if you're done with the game?

TKR has been around long enough where shit like them knowing or not knowing about a bank theft and the details of such is irrelevant in terms of trying to sway public opinion. Everyone has their opinion already about the alliance, all this does is add further ammo to those against, and do nothing towards those whom support. Not saying it shouldn’t be reported on, but The hippo and Lordsassypants bickering at each other is just asinine. You’re not changing opinions towards TKR.

SNN, keeping orbis central relevant. 

• Upvote 3

scSqPGJ.gif

1 minute ago, Sketchy said:

@Buorhann Stop interfering in TKR's FA you nazi. You should apologize this instant for such a terrible offense.

Don't make me declare war on you and then drop all the apology terms. I'll do it I swear.

You know what, you're right.  I'm sorry @Lordship.  Please don't have @Smith and your leadership quote my post about some vague threat again.  I didn't mean it.  They're clearly not a upper tier alliance.

Edited by Buorhann

3 minutes ago, Prefonteen said:

Interesting. I assume im expected to be outraged and surprised now.

Rabble rabble!

download.jpg

I didn't think of you much when making this tbqh. Not saying it as an insult.