Shifty News Network-Yare Yare Daze

rdnE53D.png

Shifty News Network, incoming with some death to the weebs.

Today's story resolves the Pantheon Bank, Mage Inc, TKR, and tS sphere mystery and ties it together full circle.

We all know Akuryo and Renshiro stole the Pantheon Bank with Dio over to Ad Mech. The relationship was kept hush and Akuryo's identity was uncovered quickly. Infact, that is no longer denied. Well that just seems like an internal beef between weebs, but infact TKR knew who Renshiro was and hid Renshiro as low gov. 
https://politicsandwar.com/nation/id=114811

zwwdIMA.png?1

Now isn't this bizarre that certain members such as Madden, Ivan/Uzume, and a few others were angered by the bank theft? Well, TKR knew who did it and remained friends with them, even making a big deal over tS's backing of Fist and offering their condolences to allies witnessing the dismemberment of their original home. That was the turning point where TCW gov realized it's better to have the bank gone if it means Fist is taking over a broken and dying Pantheon. Hence why Jeric wasn't an issue after he stole the bank a second time.

Now where does this play into everything? Senry and Dio are now gone. Verin is in charge. Mage and TKR are going separate ways. Mage wonders who leaked this.

Verin, you are right. IQ does have a leak. It's quite funny when a puppet isn't sure of the puppet master's intentions and commands. Vanguard is no home to you either.

Also, Strea had the bank and she's in Polaris. Quite interesting the alliance you question over loyalty to you and future ties also has Pantheon's warchest.

Verin you weren't chosen to lead, it just fell upon you because ring leaders got busy irl. The ring leaders in your sphere left you a mess. I'm doing this to show you the mistakes of running an AA purely to have fun and be dynamic when you've got little experience in FA. I've thought I'm doing well only to have allies laugh at my leadership and disorganization in the past . Now I laugh at how catty, cliquey, and treacherous they are. I am direct injection toxic, they're a slow brooding poison.

Also isn't it sad to see Madden being attacked by his former allies so quickly upon leaving TCW?

unknown.png

Trust no one.

tZBaHLN.gif

• Upvote 5

What's it worth, Lordship was told about this two months or so ago as well.

Yet apparently Pantheon gov at the time thought KT did it (Guess what, it wasn't).  Congrats to those who merged into TCW afterwards.

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, Buorhann said:

What's it worth, Lordship was told about this two months or so ago as well.

Yet apparently Pantheon gov at the time thought KT did it (Guess what, it wasn't).  Congrats to those who merged into TCW afterwards.

Wrong. I found out it was someone in AdMech from Abbas over a discord voice chat, and he asked me not to go off on AdMech over it. You’ve lost your edge Buorhann, I don’t remember you being this intentionally disingenuous. 

So to say “TKR knew” is just all kinds of incorrect lol, we’d never support bank theft. (I’m the guy that mediated the panth/tcw bank situation to get Panth their bank back because it was the right thing to do, fist/felkey can confirm) 

Edited by Lordship
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Lordship said:

Wrong. I found out it was someone in AdMech from Abbas over a discord voice chat, and he asked me not to go off on AdMech over it. You’ve lost your edge Buorhann, I don’t remember you being this intentionally disingenuous. 

Do you not remember I was in that VC?

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Buorhann said:

Do you not remember I was in that VC?

Yeah you were, not saying you weren’t. The  convo was with Abbas though, he can confirm as well lol

Edited by Lordship
  • Upvote 1

Just now, Lordship said:

Yeah you were, not saying you weren’t. The  convo was with Abbas though, he can confirm as well lol

I mean, I'm confirming it as well.  My point stands, you knew.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Buorhann said:

I mean, I'm confirming it as well.  My point stands, you knew.

I knew once abbas told me obviously lol, but we weren’t even allied to panth at the time, and I wasn’t even gov, and found out like 2 days after coming out of retirement. My point is you’re being disingenuous to try and paint a narrative that TKR supports bank theft, when that obviously isn’t true. I have logs with panth leadership at the time to prove everything. Your narrative is indefensible Buorhann lol

• Upvote 2

afaik TKR gov didnt actually know about the theft until well after it happened, from what ive been told by those in MAGE/AdMech

actually i was lied to about it by Senry and was only told by a friend after even defending MAGE/AdMech about the theft

Edited by hope
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Lordship said:

I knew once abbas told me obviously lol, but we weren’t even allied to panth at the time, and I wasn’t even gov, and found out like 2 days after coming out of retirement. My point is you’re being disingenuous to try and paint a narrative that TKR supports bank theft, when that obviously isn’t true. I have logs with panth leadership at the time to prove everything. Your narrative is indefensible Buorhann lol

>Me: "Lordship was told this too."

>You: "Wrong"

>You: "Abbas told me in VC"

>Me: "I was in that VC too"

>You: "Yeah you were"

>Me: "Ok, so my point stands."

>You: "Your narrative is indefensible"

>????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

TKR was protecting AdMech at the time you were brought awareness to this fact.

Edited by Buorhann
  • Upvote 4

1 minute ago, hope said:

afaik TKR gov didnt actually know about the theft until well after it happened, from what ive been told by those in MAGE/AdMech

actually i was lied to about it by Senry and was only told by a friend after even defending MAGE/AdMech about the theft

Anyone in AdMech at the time can confirm, seeing as I literally found out from abbas who was about to go into VM through casual conversation lol, wasn’t even gov at the time 

• Upvote 1

Anyone in AdMech at the time can confirm, seeing as I literally found out from abbas who was about to go into VM through casual conversation lol, wasn’t even gov at the time 

How many times are you going to tell people that you weren't gov again?

When exactly did you become head of FA again for TKR?

• Upvote 2

"We don't condone bank theft"

>protected AdMech and continued to do so after the fact

>coached AdMech and now Mage Inc, even sending Radjoe out to coach them while their weak leadership got it together

>offered to support AK talks and the 400 million dollar debt resolution

Which by the way, how did that go once Partisan gave the green light for Mage Inc to 1v1 Afrika Korps? 

:^)

• Upvote 2

Just now, Buorhann said:

>Me: "Lordship was told this too."

>You: "Wrong"

>You: "Abbas told me in VC"

>Me: "I was in that VC too"

>You: "Yeah you were"

>Me: "Ok, so my point stands."

>You: "Your narrative is indefensible"

>????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

TKR was protecting AdMech at the time you were brought awareness to this fact.

Well your question marks make sense given how disingenuous you’re being lol, typing a million question marks isn’t going to help you bud. 

Yeah we were, finding out literally months after it happened. So you’re just stating random facts and trying to paint a false narrative. Let’s examine your post shall we?

“Lordship was told about this two months ago” - sure, this is true, I found out2 days after coming out of retirement and through casual conversation. You responding to the OP with this post is very transparent, trying to paint me/TKR in a bad light as if we supported/knew about this bank theft. 

“And yet panth thought it was KT” - and yet? My conversation with panth leadership happened immediately after their bank was stolen because we were all confused as to who did it/suspected it was someone involved with Arrgh at the time. 

Tldr, Buorhann likes to throw random things at the wall and see what sticks, even though there is no resemblense of a logical or coherent thought attached to them before he smashed the post button. 

What are you trying to do here bud? 

7 minutes ago, Buorhann said:

How many times are you going to tell people that you weren't gov again?

When exactly did you become head of FA again for TKR?

April 25th, and the bank was stolen March 10th. Our conversation was on the VC was somewhere between 26th-28th

• Upvote 1

Well your question marks make sense given how disingenuous you’re being lol, typing a million question marks isn’t going to help you bud. 

Yeah we were, finding out literally months after it happened. So you’re just stating random facts and trying to paint a false narrative. Let’s examine your post shall we?

“Lordship was told about this two months ago” - sure, this is true, I found out2 days after coming out of retirement and through casual conversation. You responding to the OP with this post is very transparent, trying to paint me/TKR in a bad light as if we supported/knew about this bank theft. 

“And yet panth thought it was KT” - and yet? My conversation with panth leadership happened immediately after their bank was stolen because we were all confused as to who did it/suspected it was someone involved with Arrgh at the time. 

Tldr, Buorhann likes to throw random things at the wall and see what sticks, even though there is no resemblense of a logical or coherent thought attached to them before he smashed the post button. 

What are you trying to do here bud? 

>"Lordship was told about this"

>"Wrong, but yes I was told about this"

>????

>"I wasn't even gov"

>"I just came out of retirement"

>????

Is it me being disingenuous or you trying to add presumptions to what I've originally stated?  This all started with me saying that you knew about this.  I didn't add any further context to you knowing about it.  You very clearly admitted to knowing it, now, and you're trying to turn it back around saying what exactly?

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Lordship said:

April 25th, and the bank was stolen March 10th. Our conversation was on the VC was somewhere between 26th-28th

Yeah and Don Jeric stole the rest of the bank from Fist on 5/16. 

Went and hid in TCW.

So technically didn't 2 allies steal a bank?

Just now, Buorhann said:

>"Lordship was told about this"

>"Wrong, but yes I was told about this"

>????

>"I wasn't even gov"

>"I just came out of retirement"

>????

Is it me being disingenuous or you trying to add presumptions to what I've originally stated?  This all started with me saying that you knew about this.  I didn't add any further context to you knowing about it.  You very clearly admitted to knowing it, now, and you're trying to turn it back around saying what exactly?

Either I’ve overestimated you or you’re being intellectually dishonest. Which one is it? 

In either scenario, all of my replies were based on you dropping a random out of context fact to try and make me/TKR look bad in relation to the bank theft, even saying “for what it’s worth” as if it added any value to the OP. 

I’m not trying to turn anything around, merely providing context/not letting you get away with being intellectually dishonest. 

2 minutes ago, ⚔ϟħ̧i̧₣ɫ̵γ͘ ̶™⚔ said:

Yeah and Don Jeric stole the rest of the bank from Fist on 5/16. 

Went and hid in TCW.

So technically didn't 2 allies steal a bank?

I’m gonna give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you are entirely clueless/didn’t read my first post. I’m the guy that brokered the return of panth’s bank to them from don jeric/tcw. Both fist/felkey can confirm. 

Either I’ve overestimated you or you’re being intellectually dishonest. Which one is it? 

I think you're just forming a bad habit of basing your replies on rampant presumption.  All you've done is verify the fact that my original statement was true, and went on and on with other stuff in pure defensive mode.

2 minutes ago, Lordship said:

In either scenario, all of my replies were based on you dropping a random out of context fact to try and make me/TKR look bad in relation to the bank theft, even saying “for what it’s worth” as if it added any value to the OP. 

I’m not trying to turn anything around, merely providing context/not letting you get away with being intellectually dishonest. 

I’m gonna give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you are entirely clueless/didn’t read my first post. I’m the guy that brokered the return of panth’s bank to them from don jeric/tcw. Both fist/felkey can confirm. 

But was Jeric punished?

Also wouldn't most people cringe at treachery/traitorous acts and boot someone instead of giving them a free pass?

1 minute ago, Buorhann said:

I think you're just forming a bad habit of basing your replies on rampant presumption.  All you've done is verify the fact that my original statement was true, and went on and on with other stuff in pure defensive mode.

So we’re going with overestimated!

1 minute ago, ⚔ϟħ̧i̧₣ɫ̵γ͘ ̶™⚔ said:

But was Jeric punished?

Also wouldn't most people cringe at treachery/traitorous acts and boot someone instead of giving them a free pass?

It’s not my concern or yours or anyone else on how TCW handles punishment. The bank was sent bank to panth and that’s the only thing that matters.  

So we’re going with overestimated!

Overestimated on what exactly?

You didn't disprove anything I've said (In fact, the opposite).  Are you just throwing up stuff in deflection now?

Just now, Lordship said:

It’s not my concern or yours or anyone else on how TCW handles punishment. The bank was sent bank to panth and that’s the only thing that matters.  

Yep, doesn't concern Fist, Panth, or tS.

Also wasn't handling punishment a concern last war with the whole Thalmor situation?

Wasn't getting tS to do something to punish Afrika Korps a thing?

Guess you be choosey when dealing with moral high ground matters. Whether OoC or IC.

• Upvote 5

What's it worth, Buorhann involves himself into this drama every chance he gets like he did about  two months or so ago as well.

Yet apparently he at the time thought it was relevant to the Dance Dance 69 War war (Guess what, it wasn't). 

C0r3Fye.png