Far Go Co. Trading and Futures Market.

Hiroshima

“All you need, at the cheapest price anywhere!"

Hello, are you familiar with Planet Bob tech deals? No? On planet Bob, bigger nations give smaller nations money upfront for a delivery of tech(resources). I believe this same practice can be implemented on this planet, as well. I'd like to sell you resources. You pay me upfront and I'll pay you completely in 20 days or less. Due to the time involved for you, I'm selling at a steep discount.

For the time being, the largest sum of any resource I'll sell is 500 tons. My nation is fairly new, but with growth will be able to support larger sums in the near future. At this time, all deals will be conducted by private message. I have no set prices and quoted prices are subject to change daily. Again, please send me a private message explaining which resources you want and I will respond promptly.

Thank you!- NMA

Resources Available:
Iron
Oil
Gas
Food
Uranium

NEW OFFER!!
I am now doing short term deal of just 4 days! Need food to keep your army fed for a short period? Need gas and munitions for a few airstrikes? My resource exchange is here for you! Your payment upfront, 200 resource orders max, paid over a 4 day period. Rates will be slightly higher than my 20 day deals due to the short term date. The advantage of this deal is I will send resources daily, rather than every 10 days.

Futures owed:

Edited by NMA

“I'm cheap and enjoy butchering” - Manthrax

This is the opposite of what I do in our Loot Lake program...in a way.

I wonder how your back end works ( ;) ) unless you just have stockpiles, which makes sense that the largest sum is 500.

I was introduced to the system & I put my money loving stamp of approval on it - simply because it makes sense for both parties. I will be participating. 

Edited by Mad Max
FECK YES
  • Upvote 1

I’ve been pretty successful with this market strategy in the past. My first futures market was in 2014, believe it or not.

The great thing about it is I make money and the buyer almost always saves money too.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Prefonteen said:

How innovative and ground breaking. I wish tS had thought of this in the past. Good luck, random new nation with whom i have no history whatsoever.

What are you buying, stranger?