$yndicate-Pantheon announcement

Prefonteen

TS was there for Pantheon when few others where, on behalf of Pantheon I would like to thank our close friends at The Syndicate for constantly going above and beyond for us, and state our excitement about working together with you guys in the future!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

These are anomalous beings with reality altering abilities not economic partners. By order of the O5 council surrender all anomalous entities and beings. Do not resist we are here to protect you from yourselves. Force can and will be used!

PS. Congratulation on the treaty upgrade. It represents your relationship much more clearly.

Secure. Contain. Protect.

5E64D7A3-C94A-437C-B065-38CB4D07C484.jpeg

Can't wait for all that cash invested into panth to flutter away when a war comes with the VMers, quitters or deleters.

Still good post even though it is always the usual when it comes to treaties. MDaOP, the intel, etc etc, it's always the same. I mean there can not be anything special about it, but I at least would love to see people put more flavour into it. It is just politics I know but it is not interesting to see posts of x and y alliances doing the same. But that could be just me.

• Upvote 3

1878498441_DJKrmko.png.dccff90b8a322ff56cb0b8e3e056be19.png
Yeet on all the fascists, viva la revolution mofo - Josip Broz for all dem Titos and Tities

Congratulations to Panthenon and t$. While most, including myself, counted Panthenon out of the game, they amazed us all with their recovery. Best of luck guys!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Horizon Guard of Rose Internal Affairs

1 minute ago, Dynamic said:

Congratulations to Panthenon and t$. While most, including myself, counted Panthenon out of the game, they amazed us all with their recovery. Best of luck guys!

Thanks Dynamic! It's been a trying road, we had to basically rebuild the entire alliance from scratch, redo our entire culture and eat the necessary losses it entailed, ontop of the -ceaseless- foreign sabotage hah. But we did it right IMO and built a rock solid foundation that has been the basis of our growth, and will hopefully lead to success where it matters most :D

• Like 4
  • Downvote 1

tS actually did something great with this. By protecting Pantheon, we saw an alliance able to jumpstart itself. Pantheon has been growing and has started getting a new culture. Really proves all those ex-Pan gov people wrong when they said Pantheon was dead. Proved a lot of the game wrong too. Congrats to Fist and friends.

IMG_2989.png?ex=65e9efa9&is=65d77aa9&hm=

53 minutes ago, Kastor said:

tS actually did something great with this. By protecting Pantheon, we saw an alliance able to jumpstart itself. Pantheon has been growing and has started getting a new culture. Really proves all those ex-Pan gov people wrong when they said Pantheon was dead. Proved a lot of the game wrong too. Congrats to Fist and friends.

Fist needs to step up and let their gov members know who to raid and who not to raid too.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Buorhann said:

Fist needs to step up and let their gov members know who to raid and who not to raid too.

The problem with that is, they’re all pretty new to the game so they still don’t know who to raid and who not to. 

aka Filip, The Royalist or Tremor

11 hours ago, Wilhelm the Demented said:

Never a bad idea to invest in Olympus.

I'd prefer Pentax, honestly.

THE Definitive James:

KastorCultist, Co-leading Roz Wei Empyrea The Wei, former TGH warrior, Assassin, and a few more. Player of this game for more time than I want to think about...

infernalsig.png.492fbaaf465234c6d9cf76f12f038d04.png