Royal Orbis News

Aliyan

IMG_20180812_160956.png?width=311&height=300

Hello Everyone!
Hope you all are having a good time :) 

We officially announce the opening of "Royal Orbis News" ! We are keen to provide you with the best possible entertainment activities along with the news related to Politics and War.
Royal Orbis News has came to cater the need of checking news on multiple platforms , we would be providing you with the recent news related to in game alliance affairs and market.
We are a non profit group but due to the immense dedication and time invested by our staff team, we are bound to monetize it through advertisements and other cool stuff (Details on discord server).

TEAM MEMBERS

Managers

• Aliyan
  • TusharMJ
  • Billionaire Specter

Staff Team

• Epi
  • Frog5tar
  • German Empire
  • Daveth
  • Azor Ahai
  • LongSilver
  • Napoleon Born2Party
  • Ry Hollingsworth

Features

1) Breaking News System (Short and Simple recent news stuff)
2) News Paper every 10 days (Will be posted on Discord and forums both)
3) Advertise your stuff for Low prices.
4) Market Reports
5) Interviews
6) Flag Fall Contest
7) Eclipse Studio(s)

For Advertising and Sponsorship Or to join the staff team and other business ideas , you can contact any of the Managers :)
Discord link : https://discord.gg/MQGcTKY

• Like 1

I remember when you were part of the Red Road shit and you were horrible. The images you're floating around look like something I see hanging sideways in the window of the little corner stores in the ghetto. This just seems like a shit project - Kastorium is better than this, already, just because of the simplicity of his show/server. I can't believe I just said that.

You can tell its shit and cancer because Aliyan is in charge and there is a Daveth involved. Don't tune in folks.

giphy.gif

Edited by Mad Max
  • Downvote 2