MDOAP with UNSC

Greggory678

UNSC-The Dixie Union Mutual Defence and optional Aggression Pact  

Terms

Item I

The above nations hereby agree to cease and permanently end any and all aggressions and conflicts and to further avoid any and all potential future conflicts so long as this treaty be held in relevance. Should either party breach the above terms, the below terms immediately become void.

Item II

The above nations hereby agree to provide, within reason, any relevant intelligence and necessary aid required by the other party.

Item III

Should either of the above parties fall under outside aggression which they require assistance in repelling, the other party is require to assist the assailed party.

Item IV

Should either of the above parties incite or begin aggression towards an outside party, the other party is allowed, with permission from the inciting party, to take part in the aggressions.

Item VI

Either party may, for any reason, cancel this treaty at any time once they have notified the other party of cancelling at least 12 hours prior.

Signed

UNSC:

Major General: Michael K Ultra 

Brigadier General: Ragnar 

The Dixie Union

The Emperor : Emperor Damon 

The President : Greg 

Vice president : Jack Rackham

Secretary of Foreign Affairs : FC

I was actually curious to see if this was a good match for an MD level treaty or if it was just a noob level.

I suppose by some standards it makes sense, for that lower tier. TDU seems to be growing a bit better in singular nation growth than  UNSC, but UNSC is new - so I'll cut them some slack. 

I hope the MD level actually helps y'all out if needed, good luck and congrats.

• Upvote 1