69 Days Later

Theodosius

Nukes are useless and should be removed from the game. What do you mean you couldn't win with conventional military while being on the bottom of the dogpile?

Edited by Apeman
  • Like 3
  • Upvote 3

On 8/14/2018 at 5:34 PM, Buorhann said:

We could have.  Military ramps up score pretty high.  If any of them demilitarized too much, we certainly attempted on hitting them, forcing them to remilitarize again.

Hell, a couple of them rebuilt fully after taking damage from up declared battles.

You are correct on your assessment for the most part though.

Gotcha.  I know Sketchy was trying to develop a script for it, but it's near impossible iirc.  So it makes sense if you guys had to pull it manually.

There were numerous members with hundreds of millions in cash alone and 60-100k resources on hand that we were able to keep perma blocaded until we looted most of their stuff, so while there may have been one big loot job on tkr's bank, all those individual but still sizable loots still stacked up

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, Apeman said:

Nukes are useless and should be removed from the game. What do you mean you couldn't win with conventional military while being on the bottom of the dogpile?

Game changed since those days.  A lot.

2 hours ago, Valdoroth said:

So the war was about 50-59 days too long. Nice work guys. You really showed them up! Give yourselves a large pat on the back.

68 days too long

But my warchest likes those 68 days

3 hours ago, Valdoroth said:

So the war was about 50-59 days too long. Nice work guys. You really showed them up! Give yourselves a large pat on the back.

Can't tell if you're jealous that SK didn't last as long or not?

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Vanek26 said:

I just glanced through this trash heap, and I got to say:

Any stats that include gas/muni but neglect aluminum and steel costs are incomplete. Cost of rebuilding tanks/ships and planes can be high. 

Agreed unless you just do infra damage my personal favorite stat

1 hour ago, Vanek26 said:

I just glanced through this trash heap, and I got to say:

Any stats that include gas/muni but neglect aluminum and steel costs are incomplete. Cost of rebuilding tanks/ships and planes can be high. 

They are (technically) included in military damages, since the cost of steel/alum for lost planes/ships/tanks.

Of course it doesn't include things like downdeclare sells and such but it mostly has all of the steel/alum usage.

XLL3z4T.gif

On 8/16/2018 at 10:17 PM, Sketchy said:

They are (technically) included in military damages, since the cost of steel/alum for lost planes/ships/tanks.

Of course it doesn't include things like downdeclare sells and such but it mostly has all of the steel/alum usage.

On 8/13/2018 at 9:24 PM, Sketchy said:

Latest War Stats btw. I'll post a complete one when the remaining wars are finished.

50da0c5bad4856843f14e894e23adf66.png

EDIT: Also just to clarify, since I know people will whine otherwise,:

• Damage totals include value of military damages taken, infra damages taken, cash loot lost, and resources used.
  • Damage totals DO NOT include value of resource loot lost, bank cash loot lost, nukes launched or missiles launched.

Where in your stats here are tanks and planes killed represented? Unit damage dealt? That's an odd way to put it imo. 

On 8/16/2018 at 8:44 PM, Buorhann said:

Can't tell if you're jealous that SK didn't last as long or not?

Exactly right. About 110% jealous. Divided by the number of cares I give :P (hint: cares given < 1)

Am I not allowed to give flak and not be complained at too? That's alliance-ist!!

16 hours ago, Valdoroth said:

Exactly right. About 110% jealous. Divided by the number of cares I give :P (hint: cares given < 1)

Am I not allowed to give flak and not be complained at too? That's alliance-ist!!

I'm sorry everyone, usually we keep val locked away in his dungeon retirement home. He's managed to escape this time but we promise not to let it happen again! 

I'm just procrastinating for a paper I have to write at this point.

On 8/20/2018 at 4:49 AM, Vanek26 said:

Where in your stats here are tanks and planes killed represented? Unit damage dealt? That's an odd way to put it imo. 

Unit Dmg Dealt And Unit Dmg Taken

Which are just soldiers/tanks/planes/ships killed converted into monetary value including the resources. The TKR one displays it the same way.

XLL3z4T.gif

On 8/16/2018 at 7:31 PM, Hodor said:

Raise your hand if you've ever felt personally victimized by Felkey.

giphy.gif

Nope, but i did feel i was a victim of your nukes.

32204241a4480364cfebb04c10bf72cfaeb4dce2x696.gif
Former Manager t$ and Director of R&D
Former Director of Finance, Security in e$
Founder of The Prate Syndicate(test server)
luffyt$forum.gif

On 8/20/2018 at 8:36 PM, Squeegee said:

I'm sorry everyone, usually we keep val locked away in his dungeon retirement home. He's managed to escape this time but we promise not to let it happen again! 

88%

2 hours ago, MonkeyDLegend said:

Nope, but i did feel i was a victim of your nukes.

Your limited brain capacity hurts me

1878498441_DJKrmko.png.dccff90b8a322ff56cb0b8e3e056be19.png
Yeet on all the fascists, viva la revolution mofo - Josip Broz for all dem Titos and Tities

35 minutes ago, Rimski said:

Your limited brain capacity hurts me

i'm actually suprised you think that i have a brain.
Also i see your still salty bout the ass woop you got, so i guess i'll give you some more, salt that is. :P

Edited by MonkeyDLegend
salt that is.
luffyt$forum.gif

3 hours ago, MonkeyDLegend said:

i'm actually suprised you think that i have a brain.
Also i see your still salty bout the ass woop you got, so i guess i'll give you some more, salt that is. :P

I dont have a salt. Only thing I have is a lot of destroyed tanks in my nation I have to sweep out as it is not even quality as I have gotten through the tanks p quick

The only ones that are salty are you. You say you got the steel back you lost, but how about not losing it from the beggining? You could have rolled us easily with many advantages. But here we are with millions of tanks being burned, your pixel hugging infra being nuked etc.

Could have easily won the war but this just proves that even when you had many advantages you couldnt crush someone.

Edited by Rimski
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Yeet on all the fascists, viva la revolution mofo - Josip Broz for all dem Titos and Tities

On 8/24/2018 at 6:05 PM, Rimski said:

I dont have a salt. Only thing I have is a lot of destroyed tanks in my nation I have to sweep out as it is not even quality as I have gotten through the tanks p quick

The only ones that are salty are you. You say you got the steel back you lost, but how about not losing it from the beggining? You could have rolled us easily with many advantages. But here we are with millions of tanks being burned, your pixel hugging infra being nuked etc. 

Could have easily won the war but this just proves that even when you had many advantages you couldnt crush someone.

Fam it's so much salt in that post that i can smell it through my screen.
Also that's not the only factor in a war.

luffyt$forum.gif

1 hour ago, MonkeyDLegend said:

Is losing members while “winning” a factor?

• Downvote 1

6 hours ago, MonkeyDLegend said:

You were trained well! You ignore everything around you, everything I say and the only replies you can come up with are "ur salty lolol" 

All I say is thanks for the stats fam.
It is funny to me how your side thought we'd give in early on, while we resisted hard. We had nothing to lose but a lot to destroy and all your attacks would not pay out as you'd just continue taking more damage than dealing when airstriking cheap infra or soldiers which are also cheap. 

What has happened? A coalition that had many advantages over the enemy. The first strike and more nations, a coalition that didn't just come from a war against an another coalition called IQ like the enemy did, a faction just rebuilt was attacked by your side. And let me remind you, all I hear is bragging about the first victories when you pulled the blitz, when our forces were smashed and with a lot of stash on the nation. But when it came to a battle of organized vicious guerrilla warfare, you bragged, about the start of the war.

Many people say that we claim TKR's coalition lost the war, but it is the drama people make up from the topic of "TKR won a pyrrhic victory" with bad strategy that lead to unnecessary losses. I've heard TKR Gov saying that those resource losses were covered up. It doesn't matter if you covered it up or not, you still lost a large ammount of resources. And you did replace them, but you used money in doing so which could be used on something else. What will happen if wars like this continue on? Expenditures on other massive resource losses, what would it take, how many wars like this is needed until you realize that the argument of "we replaced it gg ez lmao" is a bad one to constantly use, that TKR and their allies took a large hit from an inferior force compared to the enemy when it comes to numbers. That even though you had the advantages you couldn't just roll the enemy but to just continue on saying that it is us that prolonged the war for nothing? We just fought when we had the superiority of being able to damage you but you just wanting to have the moral highground by just peforming attacks on targets that would just put you in a minus to say "oh wew so large soldier causalities and wars lost" which means that ammo and gas was wasted on cheap military units, and 'winning a war' which in most cases resulted in many tank/ship losses, and when you obtained that one number on the Wars Won stat you just give us the time to rebuild our force to hit you back again, and again while you do the same mistakes. 

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

17 hours ago, Buorhann said:

Is losing members while “winning” a factor?

June 11

KT+ET 154 members

TGH 54 members

August 19

KT+ET 72 members

TGH 37 members

Is losing half of the members and losing a factor?

• Upvote 2