69 Days Later

Theodosius

1 hour ago, Settra said:

Pretty amusing coming from the guy why shit all over tCW's sekret treaties to then join them.

I'm pretty sure I haven't "shit all over tCW's sekret treaties" but if you can show me where I have I will freely acknowledge it. Generally the only treaties I shit on are those silly treaties where people have more than one protector or where there are protectorates protecting other alliances. As for joining tCW, I have know Felkey for years as we were in the same AA in CN and have been on friendly terms in P&W for quite some time. I even gave him his first and second nukes. lol

But hey, you be you. We know you will.

Edited by Who Me

3 hours ago, Komiko said:

I mean sure, except for the part where 3.7 billion > 2.6 billion.

Want to drag the war for 2 more months and watch?
I was just beginning to warm up actually.

Edited by TheShadow
Forum crashed causing 3 posts

5 hours ago, Cianuro said:

In all honesty, the aggregated cost of everything and how much the two sides contributed to that cost is all that really matters to me and from the looks of those stats, the combined forces of KT-TGH-ET did almost an equal amount of damage compared to TKR-TcW-TRF. However, I also know that TKR and friends are in a much better position for rebuilding than KT and the lot of em, so in terms of who won, I think it's TKR-TcW and ally.

I would hope they have a better rebuild than us.  They’ve pretty much sat on their ass for well over a year doing nothing, then fought two smaller groups than them.

While both KT and TGH just fought the two biggest groups back to back.

TGH only having formed, and fighting IQ/TKR after a month of its existence.  Think like 3/4s of our existence of forming have been involved in wars.

9 minutes ago, Nizam Adrienne said:

Got resource stats for you, otherwise same disclaimers as you. Will post a more complete one after all the wars wrap up.

dpx9MbL.png

Good war, guys. 

There we go! Thank you! Next topic of argument, why the frick is the wiki still titled "Dance Dance Revolution"

http://politicsandwar.wikia.com/wiki/Dance_Dance_Revolution

• Like 1
  • Upvote 5

5 minutes ago, Buorhann said:

I would hope they have a better rebuild than us.  They’ve pretty much sat on their ass for well over a year doing nothing, then fought two smaller groups than them.

TGH only having formed, and fighting IQ/TKR after a month of its existence.  Think like 3/4s of our existence of forming have been involved in wars.

"Look at me, im buorhann and I have no friends. I fight everyone to compensate for my tiny penis".

Buodisapprove.jpg

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 5

os9LcJK.gif

8 minutes ago, Hodor said:

There we go! Thank you! Next topic of argument, why the frick is the wiki still titled "Dance Dance Revolution"

http://politicsandwar.wikia.com/wiki/Dance_Dance_Revolution

B-b-b-b-but I love DDR as a name ? 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

BrOQBND.jpg

42 minutes ago, Nizam Adrienne said:

dpx9MbL.png

I'm kinda curious on that.  Is the Resource Net retroactive?  It was sometime after the war has been headway that we saw you guys starting to track stats and you personally went up to Sketchy for assistance on that.

The reason why I'm curious is that the $9bn loss on KT seems rather high considering their loot hit on TKR's offshore bank was pretty huge, so them losing $9bn still...  that's a pretty questionable stat.  Let alone the $9bn that TKR gained in that area.

Edited by Buorhann

38 minutes ago, Buorhann said:

Oh I was not trying to insult TGH or your allies, I'm just stating how I look at the situation, I'm sure TKR and their allies are going to have an easier rebuild because, yes, they've probably built a huge bank, have a large upper tier that was untouched because KT and TGH could no longer reach them after falling too far below in score, and just having the sheer numbers to basically guarantee their win in this war, not to discredit their fighting ability, but their large numbers advantage made this war favorable to them from the very beginning.

Edited by Cianuro
I have no idea what I'm doing but that doesn't stop me from doing it.

pfp_maybe_1_15.jpg

6 minutes ago, Buorhann said:

I'm kinda curious on that.  Is the Resource Net retroactive?  It was sometime after the war has been headway that we saw you guys starting to track stats and you personally went up to Sketchy for assistance on that.

The reason why I'm curious is that the $9bn loss on KT seems rather high considering their loot hit on TKR's offshore bank was pretty huge, so them losing $9bn still...  that's a pretty questionable stat.

It does include the bank loot as a loss for TKR/gain for KT but there were a lot of KT that lost a lot of resources. We grabbed those stats manually from war pages going back to the start of the war.

• Upvote 2

BrOQBND.jpg

Just now, Cianuro said:

have a large upper tier that was untouched because KT and TGH could no longer reach them after falling too far below in score

We could have.  Military ramps up score pretty high.  If any of them demilitarized too much, we certainly attempted on hitting them, forcing them to remilitarize again.

Hell, a couple of them rebuilt fully after taking damage from up declared battles.

You are correct on your assessment for the most part though.

Just now, Nizam Adrienne said:

It does include the bank loot as a loss for TKR/gain for KT but there were a lot of KT that lost a lot of resources. We grabbed those stats manually from war pages going back to the start of the war.

Gotcha.  I know Sketchy was trying to develop a script for it, but it's near impossible iirc.  So it makes sense if you guys had to pull it manually.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

17 minutes ago, Buorhann said:

We could have.  Military ramps up score pretty high.  If any of them demilitarized too much, we certainly attempted on hitting them, forcing them to remilitarize again.

Hell, a couple of them rebuilt fully after taking damage from up declared battles.

You are correct on your assessment for the most part though.

Gotcha.  I know Sketchy was trying to develop a script for it, but it's near impossible iirc.  So it makes sense if you guys had to pull it manually.

The work involved in pulling it manually is huge. Excellent work to Adrienne for that! I did a little bit to help along with a massive effort from @GoldyHammer and @Sargun. I can whole heartedly say these stats are the absolute truth after reading loot messages and manually typing them out myself. 

• Upvote 6

43 minutes ago, Buorhann said:

Thousands of them, dude.  Thousands.

• Like 1

120209800_meirl2.png.0a9b257b4d3e0c1ac6d6b8be8184cba7.png

8 hours ago, Cianuro said:

Please notice the word **combined** which therefore makes his statement correct.

Words sure are complicated, ain't they.

If you wanna combine things, than TCW alone did more net damage than all of KT/ET and TGH.

Logic sure is complicated ain't it. Sit the hell down and try again.

• Like 1
  • Downvote 2

4 minutes ago, Komiko said:

If you wanna combine things, than TCW alone did more net damage than all of KT/ET and TGH.

Logic sure is complicated ain't it. Sit the hell down and try again.

Bro, I didn't say I agreed with Shadow's logic, I'm just pointing out how you are trying to correct him when you were wrong to do so, like this isn't that complicated is it?

I have no idea what I'm doing but that doesn't stop me from doing it.

pfp_maybe_1_15.jpg

2 hours ago, Nizam Adrienne said:

We grabbed those stats manually from war pages going back to the start of the war.

2 hours ago, Blink said:

The work involved in pulling it manually is huge. Excellent work to Adrienne for that! I did a little bit to help along with a massive effort from @GoldyHammer and @Sargun. I can whole heartedly say these stats are the absolute truth after reading loot messages and manually typing them out myself. 

"""""""""""""WE""""""""""""""

You both asked me for those, I did all the work -_-

1 hour ago, Komiko said:

ROFL

The big bois trying to surpass the autistic kids at all costs.
Seems kinda legit.

6 hours ago, Sweeeeet Ronny D said:

it took you over 2 months of fighting to warm up?  That is a pretty slow burn there eh? 

Ye.
I start slow.
So what?

4 hours ago, Nizam Adrienne said:

Got resource stats for you, otherwise same disclaimers as you. Will post a more complete one after all the wars wrap up.

dpx9MbL.png

Good war, guys. 

There we go again.
They keeping ET out of the stats just because they know that ET is supreme.

6 hours ago, Prefonteen said:

"Look at me, im buorhann and I have no friends. I fight everyone to compensate for my tiny penis".

Buodisapprove.jpg

Why is he Finnish?

• Upvote 2

Dec 26 18:48:22 <JacobH[Arrgh]>    God your worse the grealind >.>

10 hours ago, Nizam Adrienne said:

Does this also include resource gain/loss from TCW/TRF as well?

Edited by Buorhann

13 hours ago, Nizam Adrienne said:

B-b-b-b-but I love DDR as a name ? 

#FlashMob

1878498441_DJKrmko.png.dccff90b8a322ff56cb0b8e3e056be19.png
Yeet on all the fascists, viva la revolution mofo - Josip Broz for all dem Titos and Tities

11 hours ago, Micchan said:

"""""""""""""WE""""""""""""""

You both asked me for those, I did all the work -_-

I didn't use anything you sent me because I couldn't see the individual wars. I did, however, name my stats collection sheet after you. So you'll be happy to learn that "manual collecting war stats" is now referred to as "Micchaning war stats"

11 hours ago, TheShadow said:

There we go again.
They keeping ET out of the stats just because they know that ET is supreme.

KT/ET are combined since they are technically the same alliance.

4 hours ago, Buorhann said:

Does this also include resource gain/loss from TCW/TRF as well?

From members, yes. From banks, no. The only bank loot included is the TKR bank loss due to its size.

Edited by Nizam Adrienne
  • Like 1

BrOQBND.jpg