69 Days Later

Theodosius

39 minutes ago, Rimski said:

Missiles>Nukes

But what matters is how many soldiers were killed. So much money wasted on airstriking them.

38 minutes ago, Hodor said:

SH! Don't say that, you might summon a wild Scarfalot...

Too late!!!!

9 minutes ago, Apeman said:

Congrats on peace everyone. Anyone have any stats to share?

L64nWTv.png

that's 54 missiles launched this war, as my 2nd was the one that broke 200. Didn't feel like 250 really needed its own thread. Also my spies went NUTS, I'm not sure exactly how many I killed but it must have been over 500.

5 minutes ago, Cianuro said:

I must say I'm impressed with those stats with the odds against KT and TGH from the very beginning, they pulled through pretty well.

You can easy explain those stats

1. Once you're under 800-1000 infra the damage value doesn't change so much so when they reached that limit their infra damage stopped while our infra damage continued to growth, in the last month we had to destroy something like 50k infra to cover the value damage of one nuke on an high infra nation

2. If you don't use tanks and ships you don't lose so much because soldiers are cheap and aircrafts are not that expensive, so if you start with an airstrike on tanks/ships you already did more damage than the value of all your soldiers and aircrafts

3. This submarine warfare also allow you to stay low on score and hit smaller nations while avoiding big nations, so upper tiers can put in trouble low tiers with only soldiers and air, for example last time I updated our stats we had only 60 players with active wars out of the 143 who partecipated to this war, I'm sure for TCW was like 15-20 max still at war, so after the first weeks there were similar numbers of nations involved between the two coalitions

4. Gas and ammo used is a joke

5. Even if gas and ammo used is a joke having half of the alliance safe from the enemy attacks makes us able to finance the war because a whale can make enough to finance the war of 3-4 low tiers

6. Those stats only count money and not the loot, I still have to do the definitive stats but TKR only should be around 12B net with resources looted, if you do resources + money is 16-17B gained, and we lost around 16B of units and infra, so they pretty much financed our war

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 10

My good friends, a Mongolian Khan has returned from TKR bringing peace with honour. I believe it is peace for our time. We thank you from the bottom of our hearts. Go home and get a nice quiet sleep.

As you sow, so shall you reap

1 hour ago, Sweeeeet Ronny D said:

For a bunch of alliances that in the beginning of this thread admitted defeat, it really doesn't seem like, after reading these posts, that they actually admitted defeat at all.  War back on?!?!

Feel free to jump in yourself if you don't like it :)

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Sargun said:

yeah there was no drama whatsoever about this war on the boards

The drama for this war was about KT being nazis or something and who cared less about being at war. Severely lacking in content.

3 hours ago, Forethought said:

But aren't we talking about the war between TRF, TKR, TCW, KT, ET, and TGH? 

Idk man. I'm just gonna go back to being high. 

That's probably a good descision.

"Most successful new AA" - Samuel Bates

4 hours ago, Thalmor said:

Here's to a good rebuild for a good war! o7

Invites to the celebratory nazi tea party has been sent. There are special prizes for the best dresses.

AGwF.gif

Kek

Congrats on peace bois. Shifty did not leak for this is a glorious moment and more gloriousness to come.

o/ KETGH

• Upvote 1

I had a heart attack when my internet died for like a week.

I came back expecting chaos in my nation, everything wiped - but somehow this peace happened at the right time. ?