Paperless Treaty Web - Upper Tier Alliances

Placentica

You are too small there tommy toughnuts.  So keep building those nukes lil buddy and just maybe we can have a rematch. 

Then you can brag about all the damage you do, even if it does get replaced in less than 3 days vs the weeks it takes you to rebuild.

You know I am right too, which is why just lashed out at me like a 3 year old.

Edited by Sweeeeet Ronny D
rub salt in the wound

I lashed out because you are the guy who is proud of being a stain. Besides that you have a deal. See you soon. Will you be bringing 300 members again? At least you admitted to being the salty one. Salty enough to share with others. Maybe you aren't soooo bad after all, which makes you even worse for faking it.

Edited by Apeman
Ronnie nudes

37 minutes ago, Sweeeeet Ronny D said:

why must you guys ruin our fun!?!

I feel like we are encouraging you.

1. We are entertained. 

2. You guys make me wet.

Please, carry on.

3 hours ago, Sweeeeet Ronny D said:

Come on now, If I don't bring 300 members, how are you going to have a positive damage ratio to brag about, while we all laugh at the smoldering ruin that is your nation.

You are totally right. I'm a loser. Please dont blow up my 400 million in infra

Edited by Apeman
Ronnie owns the mods
  • Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, Apeman said:

You are totally right. I'm a loser. Please dont blow up my 400 million in infra

Congrats you just admitted that you play like a loser, and I am not referring to the part when describing yourself you say "I'm a loser"  It's the part where you say I have 400 million in infra.  Why do you only have 400 million in infra? why do you have 0 military? why do you have over 50 nukes?  Because you play like a loser, a war hasn't even started and you have already conceded defeat.  So feel free to call me names, make all the empty threats and sarcastic retorts you want. but you, I and everyone else knows you are playing to lose.  Who is the coward again?

Hey @Apeman bud you still alive! glad to see that, I thought you would go into like a year of VM, glad to see you still have your cojones.

In other news, anyone who wants to bet on the fight between SRD & Ape hit me up, might not be soon but hey we at least know some day it will happen!

P.S. We do like Guardian, problem?

Edited by Sephiroth

eastwood.jpg

5 hours ago, Sephiroth said:

In other news, anyone who wants to bet on the fight between SRD & Ape hit me up, might not be soon but hey we at least know some day it will happen!

What's to bet? Whether Apeman's 1st nuke will be VDS'd or not? If SRD is too slow to avoid the 2nd? Maybe we can bet on who claims spy superiority.

2 hours ago, Sir Scarfalot said:

What's to bet? Whether Apeman's 1st nuke will be VDS'd or not? If SRD is too slow to avoid the 2nd? Maybe we can bet on who claims spy superiority.

We could always bet on who wins the obvious argument thats gonna take place in the forum!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

eastwood.jpg

Chirp chirp chirp boom.

If I were to arm up and hit you, how many counters would I get? I'm gonna guess and say three. Sounds like a loser bully who cant even come to back up his big stupid mouth. When I come you will know what losers do. They cry when fake pixels get blown up and make up stats while doing so. 

Chirp chirp chirp boom

Edited by Apeman
  • Upvote 2

23 hours ago, Sweeeeet Ronny D said:

It's not the way you operate because you play like a loser.  The point of going to war isn't to have a fair or even fight, the point of war is to win.  The people that cry and moan about "fair" fights are generally on the losing side.

Bullshit, dumbass. This is a game. The point of fighting is fun. You coward frickwits have fun picking on people who can't fight back. You're dumbass high school seniors who get their jollies bullying freshmen. When NB+Polaris fought paperless a year and a half ago, we chose to go in even rather than dogpile. When Fark hit RW to defend TRF, it turned into a dogpile because of all the other people RW pissed off.  I damn sure !@#$ed about it and pulled Fark back. Only people on here I'll bully are the fricking nazis, otherwise I choose to fight fair and the people who don't want to aren't worth a shit to me. 

• Upvote 2

This is a game, and the other point of playing a game is to win.  You know what is fun? winning!  you know what is not fun? Losing! especially in this game.  And your fair fight talk is absolute bullshit.  So I assume before you attack anyone you warn them ahead of time so they can max out and they know when your blitz is coming so that they can be ready to counter it, or even better you let them blitz you first, to be fair and all. 

Get off your little fairness pedestal, because you are full of it. Wars are won before the first battle is declared, and if that is not the case, you are missing the politics part of Politics and War.

5 hours ago, Sweeeeet Ronny D said:

This is a game, and the other point of playing a game is to win.  You know what is fun? winning!  you know what is not fun? Losing! especially in this game.

Ehhhhh, I've had very boring victories and fun losses.  It's not that simple.  I've even had fun losing a massive dogpile and been bored in a 1v1 so "fair" fights aren't inherently fun either.

• Like 1

Dec 26 18:48:22 <JacobH[Arrgh]>    God your worse the grealind >.>

5 hours ago, Sweeeeet Ronny D said:

This is a game, and the other point of playing a game is to win.  You know what is fun? winning!  you know what is not fun? Losing! especially in this game.  And your fair fight talk is absolute bullshit.  So I assume before you attack anyone you warn them ahead of time so they can max out and they know when your blitz is coming so that they can be ready to counter it, or even better you let them blitz you first, to be fair and all. 

Get off your little fairness pedestal, because you are full of it. Wars are won before the first battle is declared, and if that is not the case, you are missing the politics part of Politics and War.

Yes, literally every single time Fark moved on someone under my leadership they were made well aware we were coming.  The last time we hit someone without expressly telling them beforehand was mensa a couple years ago, and they were mensa, so they likely knew anyway.  They had the cowards in TKR ready to handle the 40 man blitz from Fark/Alpha that they couldnt handle.  Arrgh and Roz Wei were both warned, and fought good fights, and I respect them for it.  All the IQ alliances that harbored the nazis after they fled IG were warned repeatedly, but only Acadia was insistent on actually pushing it to war until their allies talked them down, or there would be a lot more times I told people we were going to hit them before we did.  Your chickenshit tactic of winning wars before you fight them because you wont fight fair wars is just as douchey and lame as I say it is, and I am not the slightest bit hypocritical in saying it.

• Upvote 2

13 minutes ago, kosmokenny said:

Yes, literally every single time Fark moved on someone under my leadership they were made well aware we were coming.  The last time we hit someone without expressly telling them beforehand was mensa a couple years ago, and they were mensa, so they likely knew anyway.  They had the cowards in TKR ready to handle the 40 man blitz from Fark/Alpha that they couldnt handle.  Arrgh and Roz Wei were both warned, and fought good fights, and I respect them for it.  All the IQ alliances that harbored the nazis after they fled IG were warned repeatedly, but only Acadia was insistent on actually pushing it to war until their allies talked them down, or there would be a lot more times I told people we were going to hit them before we did.  Your chickenshit tactic of winning wars before you fight them because you wont fight fair wars is just as douchey and lame as I say it is, and I am not the slightest bit hypocritical in saying it.

lol. ain't our fault you don't know how to successfully launch a sneak attack.

• Downvote 2

eastwood.jpg

The type of attack you do is based on the goal, the idea that it has to be a fair fight is stupid.

If the war is for the lulz then let them know, if the war is so you ultimately destroy a rival or enemy then use the element of surprise. simple.

• Downvote 2

eastwood.jpg

11 hours ago, Sweeeeet Ronny D said:

You got to play some real pc games my friend. P&W is the only game where players try their best to have uneven match ups. 

• Upvote 2