Paperless Treaty Web - Upper Tier Alliances

Placentica

Empyrea/Roz Wei also initiated conflicts while other alliances sat on their ass during the 1+ year of no major wars.

They also didn’t hang on to the coattails of other alliances like GOB does either.

9 hours ago, Sweeeeet Ronny D said:

I like how when Grumpy has allies, its hanging on coat tails, but that only seems to pertain to Grumpy.

I am also pretty sure we have fought in two wars over the last year, the Sparta fight, and we fought Nuke Block.

Lmfao, dude you can hardly call that a fight.

• Upvote 1

aka Filip, The Royalist or Tremor

11 hours ago, Sweeeeet Ronny D said:

I like how when Grumpy has allies, its hanging on coat tails, but that only seems to pertain to Grumpy.

I am also pretty sure we have fought in two wars over the last year, the Sparta fight, and we fought Nuke Block.

Didn't you call in a whole bunch of allies in both cases? 

• Upvote 1

57 minutes ago, Shadowthrone said:

Didn't you call in a whole bunch of allies in both cases? 

I dont know if they called them in so to speak. Realistically you guys are being too hard on Ronnie. We didn't even fight over 300 people. Only like 236 members fought us. There just wasn't enough targets. Just under 60 people can only do so much. Leave ronnie alone you bullies

• Upvote 1

itt: Ronny yet again proves my point.

lol dude, stop trying so hard. Soon you'll never have to fight again and your wish will be granted.

The release of a white dove into a green sky.

• 3 months later...
On 9/2/2018 at 9:28 AM, Placentica said:

No one in the upper tier has any ambition and there seems to be no political fallout from pixel hugging. So it continues and is even considered a "successful" approach.  Yes, and it's so admirable to not use the forums so the game can stagnate even further while an alliance hides behind secret treaties, rarely fighting, while not dispelling the notion that your only skill as an alliance is to play it safe and only wage wars against much much smaller opponents that are already irrelevant and won't actually change the landscape of the game.

Even if we do have a big war, you can no doubt guess the main upper tier players will not attack each other. If they get involved, and they will try to get involved so people don't catch on to the fact they never fight real wars, they will pick on lighter targets, without bigger allies or very connected that don't matter and won't really change the landscape.  They won't attack alliances that are in any way risky.  And we will all reap the benefits of what's become an upper tier snooze-fest.

While you sat and complained about it, myself and a few others actually did something about it. Granted the pieces were in motion long before your thread was even posted. 

1 hour ago, Placentica said:

Mission Accomplished.

You should be saying ‘thank you’, little goldfish. 

scSqPGJ.gif

Nice job on the grave dig boys! 

It looks like all the upper tier members blew each other up, so... I dont get it Steve, you said that would never happen.  If that is the case, its mission accomplished because you were wrong?   You must be accomplishing missions constantly.