New Project - Advanced Production Methodology

Soxirella

The naming needs some thought, but basically this is a project to double the production limit of any one military unit type, to be chosen when building the project. So if you can build a max of 10,000 troops per day, then this will increase to 20,000. Or if you choose nuke, then two nukes a day, or six spies a day, etc.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, ArcKnox said:

Considering PB is a 10% boost, I think we can guess what sheepy's reaction to double will be.

To be fair, this is more specialized than PB. Still, it's pretty dang OP to, say, be able to roll out 100% of your soldiers in a doublebuy with half a buy to spare. If I'd had that option, I wouldn't have lost a single war in the last two months tbh.

Edited by Sir Scarfalot

This is simular to my idea for military academies, however instead of increasing the production they would increase their combat value by a certain percentage. (IE: making 100k troops have the army value of ~130k) and having a seperate project for ground, air, & naval units to make it about specialization with military builds