Shifty News Network-Pepper

7 hours ago, James XVI said:

To be fair even paperless alliances tend to mention protection agreements on their pages.

If I'm remembering correctly tS and TC haven't had any formal tie (and as far as I know haven't done anything to imply any sort of treaty) for almost a year(?), so anyone not closely following what goes on in the forums, or who have more important things to remember,  could easily be justified in thinking that no sort of tie/treaty exists between them.

Most alliances mention protection somewhere. Usually it's words like "RAIDERS WILL BE NUKED" "RAIDERS WILL NOT PROFIT" "RAIDING IS AN ACT OF WAR AND NOT TOLERATED".

And usually it's bullsh*t. Taking someone's alliance page at face value is the mark of a lousy raider.

12 hours ago, James XVI said:

To be fair even paperless alliances tend to mention protection agreements on their pages.

If I'm remembering correctly tS and TC haven't had any formal tie (and as far as I know haven't done anything to imply any sort of treaty) for almost a year(?), so anyone not closely following what goes on in the forums, or who have more important things to remember,  could easily be justified in thinking that no sort of tie/treaty exists between them.

Actually, when tS went paperless it was pretty clear that they would still protect the two alliances that agreed to go paperless with them at the same time: Charming Friends and the Coalition. It's the other secret treaties that are more problematic as they were dismissed as not existing when they clearly do and people constantly gaslighted those who said they did exist when those in effect have(or had) tied a bunch of NS together. Guardian-tC.and tS-Guardian are some of  the ones that aren't explicitly stated.

Edited by Roquentin

On 8/12/2018 at 1:18 PM, James II said:

Like when we offered partiboi a 1v1 and y'all turned it down and hit us with another alliance instead??

Who, Alpha? You're not training. You're the main event. I've not been in The Syndicate since the beginning, but I can think of no alliance we hated as much as you. Your fate was always going to be at the bottom of the biggest, thickest boot we could put on, preferably pre-smeared in dog shit.

On 8/12/2018 at 3:20 PM, Kastor said:

Never has an agreed fight between 2 non-allies happened. It’s always pushed as a narrative to explain dogpiles. In reality you guys should just say “we saw an opportunity to hit them and we were bored and took it”. All this other stuff is irrelevant and you should stop trying to bring up irrelevant points.

I'm surprised nobody seems to think of them. At minimum, it'd be easy training for alliances looking to blood rookie members, cheap too if they didn't have many cities. Also, my understanding is that our assistance was specifically requested, and that we had a pre-existing friendship with tC. What a weird fricking day, man, a day when people are actually insisting that the ancient treaty web monstrosity that certain roots of the PnW community thought up of needs to be less ambiguous.

As for "BSing points", well, you'd definitely assume that from me. Feeding you BS is what I do. Remember when I told you back in that INQ v t$ fight that our bank was running dry, and nobody could get their hands on the shit needed to stay in the fight, and that our leaders were incompetent and sent us on a suicide mission, and everyone was accusing the people who'd managed to stay out of the shark tank of war desertion? Good times.

• Downvote 1

Le1AjCa.png

5 hours ago, Avakael said:

Who, Alpha? You're not training. You're the main event. I've not been in The Syndicate since the beginning, but I can think of no alliance we hated as much as you. Your fate was always going to be at the bottom of the biggest, thickest boot we could put on, preferably pre-smeared in dog shit.

We also managed to get back in top 15. Never worked. Even worse, we're allied to you now! But yeah, hard to argue that when you didn't do it yourself.

"Most successful new AA" - Samuel Bates

1 hour ago, James II said:

We also managed to get back in top 15. Never worked. Even worse, we're allied to you now! But yeah, hard to argue that when you didn't do it yourself.

Alpha is dead. We won. Church of Atom is our new promising syndicate-loving and loyal protectorate.

So what are you talking about?

os9LcJK.gif

1 minute ago, Prefonteen said:

Alpha is dead. We won. Church of Atom is our new promising syndicate-loving and loyal protectorate.

So what are you talking about?

False. We have evolved and it is us who are your benevolent overlords.

1 minute ago, Prefonteen said:

You might be right on that first part. The delusions remind me of a certain kangaroo's henchman.

I am his Holiness Pontifex Atomicus, James II. I do not have delusions, only divine visions sent by our Lord Atom.

16 hours ago, Cypher said:

Don't forget the HS-NPO and KT-BK ties.

qKnEN2s.png

THIS IS ONLY THE BEGINNING

15 hours ago, James II said:

Was the main event, then. Not sure why we didn't put you in the ground, but if you're supposed to be our ally now, I guess that's not a problem? O.o

Le1AjCa.png

6 hours ago, ħ̧i̧₣ɫ̵γ͘ ̶™??? said:

qKnEN2s.png

THIS IS ONLY THE BEGINNING

It's no secret that we're friends with tC. You've only got to look at our discord server and notice they've got their own separate role. We've always been close to them and we'd defend our friends, paperless relationship or not.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Cypher said:

It's no secret that we're friends with tC. You've only got to look at our discord server and notice they've got their own separate role. We've always been close to them and we'd defend our friends, paperless relationship or not.

Having their own role doesnt automatically identify them as a friend. TCW and TKR discord have separate roles for KT but they were literally just in a war. KT, DB, and Rose discords just to name a few more also have separate roles for a variety of alliances. Meanwhile TEst just has roles for members and gov and one role for ex members and those not members. TGH's discord only has separate roles for alliances its treatied to or friendly with.

Every discord server is done differently, the fact that TC has a separate role on yours means nothing to an observer when there is no consistent basis or understanding that only alliances considered friends have separate roles in the discords of alliances, since plenty don't operate that way.

If that's all you've got for evidence, you may as well have none at all.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1