Shifty News Network-Pepper

Taking a break from all the salt on the other thread, here's a good pairing:

On today's news

Guardian is hitting Oblivion for attacking and spying on tC. Could tC have more than just their old tS treaty or is this a case of tS calling up Guardian to defend tC?

Either way, there's a conflict without a proper Alliance Affairs announcement.

Now back to the salt flats.

Also Rose dropped Oblivion protection. Happy raiding raiders.

Edited by ⚡ħ̧i̧₣ɫ̵γ͘ ̶™???
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Oiy, just rolling some bread to be baked into Oblivion.

They have to at least deal more damage than The Illuminati vs Knights Templar to be worth an announcement.  I haven't even lost 100infra yet.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Former leader of Chocolate Castle 4/1/2021

"It's pretty easy to get abused by Rosey without being a weirdo about it" - Betilius

"Rosey is everything I look for in a fighter" - partisan

"I’m very much not surprised that Lossi has you blocked tbh" - @MCMaster-095

you are an ignorent dipshit we dont care to fight back we know we are going to get rolled and we are honestly overdue a roll anyway, look at our nation stats you will see whats up, now compare them to yours we dont just sit there and then just sit on the hypetrain and join a war 3 days late and claim we are the best because we havent lost any infra, we start wars and take risks and sometimes they dont work out, you sit thier pixelhugging all day and then only take wars you cant lose, that is not being good at wars, feel free to hit me up on discord to argue this more

7 hours ago, Loshi said:

They have to at least deal more damage than The Illuminati vs Knights Templar to be worth an announcement.  I haven't even lost 100infra yet.

also shifty i love u as always

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

fourm2.png.cb775498c7f188941c4f54b5ff29f34f.pngfourmthing3.png.0537709b9b8d019542a96c0c23c84b87.png

19 minutes ago, James II said:

I'm sure you are having fun, but it's poor form to brag about being 'gud' when it's Guardian, tC, HS, and t$ vs a 14 man micro. That's not being 'good' and it makes mechanical sense that they can't fight back.

If only there was a way to do more damage then you take while still getting your ass kicked. Praise be to Atom you !@#$

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

11 hours ago, Loshi said:

9 hours ago, Bluedart said:

Lol haha same @Loshi it's been fun rolling Oblivion and their ghosts

pffft haha tbh idk if t$ didnt get involved you two would talk the same shit you're talking rn. Im still suprised you're bragging about hitting a 14 man micro and still need help from t$. Lmao either way, we were due for a roll so its alright. :) 

• "We ruin the countries we govern and the people in our care. We slaughter our enemies and sacrifice all our allies. We’ll keep killing till there’s nothing left but to destroy ourselves. It will never be enough"
  • "You'll never win"

For an alliance that “start wars and take risks and sometimes they dont work out”, there sure is alot of salt and playing the victim.

Lets not forget- You guys started it, jumped on us, a 8 man alliance who were minding our own business and weren’t all that much militarized. You guys got a good initial blitz, good 3v1 match-ups. First mover advantage is huge, especially against a under militarized opponent.

But hey, war ain’t fair- and I’m not going to start crying on the forums about it.

Fortunately, we got great friends and allies who were there to defend us. We’re very grateful for that.

You didn’t do your research and you picked a bad target. Take your rolling, suck it up and move on. This salt is unbecoming. 

Edited by Bollocks
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

The Coalition Discord: https://discord.gg/WBzNRGK

2 minutes ago, Bollocks said:

For an alliance that “start wars and take risks and sometimes they dont work out”, there sure is alot of salt and playing the victim.

Lets not forget- You guys started it, jumped on us, a 8 man alliance who were minding our own business and weren’t all that much militarized. You guys got a good initial blitz, good 3v1 match-ups. First mover advantage is huge, especially against a under militarized opponent.

But hey, war ain’t fair- and I’m not going to start crying on the forums about it.

Fortunately, we got great friends and allies who were there to defend us. We’re very grateful for that.

You didn’t do your research and you picked a bad target. Take your rolling, suck it up and move on. This salt is unbecoming. 

Wanna fight a select group of TEsties afterwards for funsies?

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

scSqPGJ.gif

4 hours ago, James II said:

I'm sure you are having fun, but it's poor form to brag about being 'gud' when it's Guardian, tC, HS, and t$ vs a 14 man micro. That's not being 'good' and it makes mechanical sense that they can't fight back.

For the love of Atom i can't believe it.

I agree with James. James is right. You heard it here first folks, live from the SNN. 

3 hours ago, Apeman said:

If only there was a way to do more damage then you take while still getting your ass kicked. Praise be to Atom you !@#$

This is pretty much the only type of religious proselytizer i wouldn't slam the door on. Who can say no to nuking people as a religion?

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

24 minutes ago, hope said:

w-why'd you need 4 alliances to roll a micro?

What can I say, we got great friends who all wanted to chip in.

1 hour ago, Prefontaine said:

Wanna fight a select group of TEsties afterwards for funsies?

I can’t in good conscience fite a man who smokes meat, got too much respect for that fine art   

2 hours ago, Bollocks said:

I mean there’s a difference between 12 v 8 and 185 v 12. 

I think the issue is, you’re more gloating about beating up Oblivion rather than actually beating them up. Which is a bit pathetic. You SHOULD win. 

• Like 1

IMG_2989.png?ex=65e9efa9&is=65d77aa9&hm=

2 hours ago, Kastor said:

I mean there’s a difference between 12 v 8 and 185 v 12. 

I think the issue is, you’re more gloating about beating up Oblivion rather than actually beating them up. Which is a bit pathetic. You SHOULD win. 

I’m certainly not gloating, nor is it possible to even achieve 185 v 14, due to how defense slots and math works. But, you’re Kastor and I shouldn’t expect too much from you.

They filled up our defense slots, and they had their slots filled up. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

@Bollocks

a few things 

1 frick you 

6 hours ago, Kastor said:

2 can you please supply evidence of us crying about getting rolled? because every recation ive seen was something on the lines of "we are due a roll" we understand war aint fair, if war was fair noone would have to fight us

3 yes, we know, thats why we did it what the frick is your point

4 what the frick, you dont have "great friends" they supplied like 10 nations out of like 150 possible, they arent any better at war then you they just had greedy players who wanted a few mil loot. 

5 what research would u suggest us doing? our research told us to roll you guys because you had shittons of loot and because you were paperless we gambled that the counters would come in day 2, where we wouldve fricked you guys still.

6 you know yours talking out your ass when kastor is defending us, this man hates us

7 we arent salty we got rolled, just salty at your attitudes to rolling us

Edited by Unlimited
changes
  • Like 1

fourm2.png.cb775498c7f188941c4f54b5ff29f34f.pngfourmthing3.png.0537709b9b8d019542a96c0c23c84b87.png

I love this 185 v 12 attitude.  Guardian sent a whole 2 people, and was neither ready to nor planning to send more and we only even sent those two cause Dusty and I have been bored since the test server quieted down and you guys gave us a valid reason to hit, and in a valid range for the guardians looking to fight.

What syndicate and Stark planned to do, isn't my concern, but don't act as if your alliance is either high enough or relevant enough to warrant a full guardian response.

Former leader of Chocolate Castle 4/1/2021

"It's pretty easy to get abused by Rosey without being a weirdo about it" - Betilius

"Rosey is everything I look for in a fighter" - partisan

"I’m very much not surprised that Lossi has you blocked tbh" - @MCMaster-095

29 minutes ago, Unlimited said:

@Bollocks

a few things 

1 frick you 

2 can you please supply evidence of us crying about getting rolled? because every recation ive seen was something on the lines of "we are due a roll" we understand war aint fair, if war was fair noone would have to fight us

3 yes, we know, thats why we did it what the frick is your point

4 what the frick, you dont have "great friends" they supplied like 10 nations out of like 150 possible, they arent any better at war then you they just had greedy players who wanted a few mil loot. 

5 what research would u suggest us doing? our research told us to roll you guys because you had shittons of loot and because you were paperless we gambled that the counters would come in day 2, where we wouldve fricked you guys still.

6 you know yours talking out your ass when kastor is defending us, this man hates us

7 we arent salty we got rolled, just salty at your attitudes to rolling us

Idk if it's just my display, but it says you quoted Kastor, yet Kastor never said some of these things and to add to it, it doesn't make sense once you get to counter-point 6.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

17 minutes ago, ħ̧i̧₣ɫ̵γ͘ ̶™??? said:

Idk if it's just my display, but it says you quoted Kastor, yet Kastor never said some of these things and to add to it, it doesn't make sense once you get to counter-point 6.

I'm guessing he quoted from Kastor's response to Bollocks.

G3.gif.d8066d8dc749ad2d0835fe69095fa73b.gif