War dissapeared midway, nation still exists (test server)

Mikey

What were you doing (or trying to do): I logged into my test server nations where I received a notification that i had been attacked, with 3 notifications about the battles launched against me.

What happened (describe thoroughly please): The war is gone. It does not show up in my war screen or my attackers. The war did not end, he did not win, its just gone with no ability to continue or even see that it happened. Going to their page, as linked in my notifications, the nation name has changed though the ruler name and ID are the same. I don't know if they somehow deleted and then recreated after attacking me, though I don't think that is possible.

Link to page: my war page (since I can't link to my notifications): http://test.politicsandwar.com/nation/id=2342&display=war Enemies page, as linked to in my notification screen: http://test.politicsandwar.com/nation/id=2307&display=war

Any other relevant information: The nation in question is not in VM

Screenshot: (if available): yu0cAjy.png

I don't care very much since its test server, but could be worth looking into if its possible to be replicated on the main server.

Edited by Mikey

Archduke Tyrell, Lord of Highgarden, Lord Paramount of the Reach, Warden of the South, Breaker of Forums.