Ameyuri Appreciation Thread

hope

4 minutes ago, Smith said:

Has she announced anything beyond that post she made on her nation bio awhile ago?

not as far as i know 

but she hasnt logged since july

Edited by hope
  • Like 1

She said she'd say hi to me on Steam everyday in June and she hasn't spoken to me in almost 2 months

#Cucked

Screen Shot 2018-08-08 at 5.23.00 PM.png

Edited by Vince McMahon
it still stings
  • Downvote 1

"YOU ALL BOUGHT IT! YOU ALL BOUGHT IT, HOOK, LINE, AND SINKER! YOU ALL BOUGHT IT! EVEN MY FAMILY - EVEN MY IMMEDIATE FAMILY BOUGHT IT!"

image.png.fe2319f8af6b9ffb33486c0f39b5f7b9.png

Atleast she had some common sense

av1Hiy4.png

But she was also rude to my dad

DBufYBA.png

PRcptr8.png

• Upvote 1

"YOU ALL BOUGHT IT! YOU ALL BOUGHT IT, HOOK, LINE, AND SINKER! YOU ALL BOUGHT IT! EVEN MY FAMILY - EVEN MY IMMEDIATE FAMILY BOUGHT IT!"

image.png.fe2319f8af6b9ffb33486c0f39b5f7b9.png

1 hour ago, ħ̧i̧₣ɫ̵γ͘ ̶™??? said:

F

F

Former leader of Chocolate Castle 4/1/2021

"It's pretty easy to get abused by Rosey without being a weirdo about it" - Betilius

"Rosey is everything I look for in a fighter" - partisan

"I’m very much not surprised that Lossi has you blocked tbh" - @MCMaster-095

o7 ame!  I owe you more thanks than you've given me time to repay.  Talking to you, beat, foxey, and cakey on the old AdMech discord are alot of what got me through those begrudgingly slow and boring days of being a no body nation with no real set of friends yet.  And we say goodbye to a truly great player now.  Good luck though o7

• Upvote 1

Former leader of Chocolate Castle 4/1/2021

"It's pretty easy to get abused by Rosey without being a weirdo about it" - Betilius

"Rosey is everything I look for in a fighter" - partisan

"I’m very much not surprised that Lossi has you blocked tbh" - @MCMaster-095

Ameyuri is a fantastic friend. She would always find some way to put me in a better mood for just being herself. Personally she was one of the realest people i've ever got a chance to talk to and hang out with and with that. She will be missed in the game. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Illenium said:

o/ Ame

Wish you luck for whatever you do in the future, I'm sure you'll be successful whatever it is ?

Probably not sleeping, which she is very good at

[11:52 PM] Prefontaine: But Keegoz is actually bad. [11:52 PM] Prefontaine: He's my favorite bad leader though.

21 hours ago, Buorhann said:

Just spoke to her like last night.  She told me she’s on super unreliable network for another week at the moment.

She'll be happy to know that when she does leave, people will say nice things about her lol

I did think it was a little early to start this thread. I normally wait a month before thinking they are gone or something irl has happened.

[11:52 PM] Prefontaine: But Keegoz is actually bad. [11:52 PM] Prefontaine: He's my favorite bad leader though.

< _ < Literally talked to me last night and we spammed doggos. She just doesnt have time nor non-shit internet.

Edited by Rimski

1878498441_DJKrmko.png.dccff90b8a322ff56cb0b8e3e056be19.png
Yeet on all the fascists, viva la revolution mofo - Josip Broz for all dem Titos and Tities