8/6/2018 - National Affairs Roleplay Forum Re-Organization

Alex

• Administrators

Hey everyone,

This is just a heads up that I've done a bit of housekeeping in the National Affairs section of the forums. Previously there were 3 recently unused subforums, the Lifetime of War, Organic Roleplay, and the In-Depth Roleplay subforums. I haven't deleted anything, so fear not, but they have been relocated into an Archive.

In addition, I've created a new subforum of that section, the Map-Based Roleplay subforum, to contain all of the National Roleplay that is specifically related to the world maps that players like to create. This will help keep separate that roleplay from general roleplay posts, and hopefully overall this will be a nice little consolidation of the National Affairs forum.

If you're not interested in the National Affairs roleplay section of the forums, then this announcement does not impact you.

Of course, please let me know of any comments or concerns.

• Like 2

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link

• Moderators

With that, if you participate in the NatRP via map and want your topics moved, please PM me the link of your topic(s) you wish to transfer over and I'll move them

o/

giphy.gif

If you see something you think is breaking the Forum Rules please click the report button, and I will get an email stating that a report has been sent. Thanks!

Suspended and have questions? You can contact me at my email at: [email protected]

• Jax locked this topic