Bonjour

Grievous

7 hours ago, Candice Clot said:

I am Candice Clot; Madame la Premier Ministre of Francia Empire (The Third French Empire.)

This is something of a rarity for me, because introductions and speeches are not my forte, but honesty is. After France fell into a state of disillusion and discontentment, our party - whilst small and Penumbra under the influence of the major political powers - won the hearts and respect of the people. Our main goal now is to turn France back into the global power house it once was.

From the days of the Monarchs - such as King Hugh Capet, and Louis XVI,  They built this country from nothing, using sharp minds committed to our future. They built a nation. - To the revolutionaries and military commanders such as Napoleone di Buonaparte, who gave us one of the most powerful armies the world has ever known!

But our modern leaders have failed us. They have allowed themselves to become greedy, lazy, and careless! But that changes today! The time has come for new management. I know what France needs, and I will cut out this disease of compliance and subjugation.

Vive la révolution! Vive la liberté!  Vive la France!

French and likes metal and (presumably history from that intro)

??

• 2 months later...

wasnt Louis XVI rather a fail? he got his head cut off during the French Revolution...

aussi, pourquoi est-ce que tous les Français qui j'ai recontré parlent Anglais?

(pardon my french c'est mal)

Edited by GoomyMan
tryna fix bad french grammar