Sorry, no Rerolls this time.

Kebab

13 hours ago, Buorhann said:

I'm not sure whether you're using their stats AGAINST signing MDPs with them or you're using them FOR...  just protection?

I was also wondering this. In what context are the stats being posted? It felt like a half-hearted jab at someone, I'm just not sure who

Roll Squeegee pact with Redarmy and Ameyuri

Blues Brothers pact with Redarmy

Leader of the Elyion Resistance. If it's backed by NPO, you know it's evil

2 hours ago, Rimski said:

There is a large in depth story on how Ryder was supposed to end up but because of the voice actor being busy plans changed. You had him in centre of Grove and he behaved like any other friends, his missions benfitied the Families, they get Tec9s. (Their behaviour was made and goofing around like friends do like the line "CJ, you gonna crash the car on us again?", Smoke's missions are cop errands and attempts to kill CJ like Just businness. He lives in ballas turf and his nickname inicials are literally BS (for Big Smoke) how can you trust that guy? Ryder was also more or less forced into the betrayal, Smoke threatned him by saying "doesn't matter if a wise man or a fool, if you got a gun to your head, you gonna do what you are told to" plus CJ and Ryder are childhood friends and Ryder actually shoots and doesn't stuff his face with two Number 9's, a Number 9 Large, a Number 6 with extra Dip, a Number 7, Two Number 45's, one with Cheese, and a large Soda and Ryder cannot loose a train in a state where there is literally just one railway going around each city H O W. 

But all I see you speakin' homie, is just Ballas talk, you a pusher homie, worse than a busta. You gonna get capped balla bish!

Ay man, we all know who the real busta is. You sayin' that what I'm sayin' is just Ballas talk, that's just you living in denial my man. Fact of the matter is, Ryder worked with that fool Big Smoke, with Tenpenny and with the Ballas to mess up the Groves and to flood the streets with nasty ass drugs. Now if that ain't some Ballas shit, I don't know what is. A real OG would have taken the bullet for Grove Street, like CJ's mom did when they got her killed. Ryder was just a bullshitting wimp who got what was coming for him.

orwell_s_1984_oceania_s_currency_by_dungsc127_d97k1zt-fullview.jpg.9994c8f495b96849443aa0defa8730be.jpg

24 minutes ago, Big Brother said:

Ay man, we all know who the real busta is. You sayin' that what I'm sayin' is just Ballas talk, that's just you living in denial my man. Fact of the matter is, Ryder worked with that fool Big Smoke, with Tenpenny and with the Ballas to mess up the Groves and to flood the streets with nasty ass drugs. Now if that ain't some Ballas shit, I don't know what is. A real OG would have taken the bullet for Grove Street, like CJ's mom did when they got her killed. Ryder was just a bullshitting wimp who got what was coming for him.

Just busta talk. CJ's mom didn't take the bullet, they been aiming for Sweet, and Ryder actually talked about the killing, Smoke wanted to shut down the convo. Ryder was more close to the Grove, and as I said, Voice Actor. Many characters were quit from, Niko and Tommy are the main big ones, they reused Niko's line later in the game and Tommy wouldn't make an apperance again because of fuss between Rockstar and the voice actors, and Ryder's voice actor was pretty busy making an album and he might have just quit because of that, but also he was underpaid as well in his opinion like Ray and Josh. Still, Ryder was good for the families as I said. He fought against the crack dealers, got the Families on track weapons-wise etc. And post Pier 69... you don't get nothing about Ryder except CV lying about Ryder putting his hands on Kendl. Like don't you think Ryder and Sweet would be that good if he tried that? Balla busta trying to put in some lies. But think about it for real now. Ryder's betrayal wasn't expected, centre of grove, doing good for the families with his missions etc. It was just a poorly peformed task by Rockstar about making Ryder because of issues outside of the game. And the simplest way to put him into the game with those issues was to put him as a poorly made antagonist. 

But tell me how a kong foo mastah be taken down by a few sniper shots? It was all his plan! Ryder is actually living underground with a sherm factory and supporting the grove without anyone knowing, Sherm and He lived happily ever after.

and yeah the boo-boos made by Rockstar in SA are clear, like the mission Photo OppNinjastyle.png

Case closed 

giphy.gif
YEEEEEEAAAAAAHHH.mp4

Edited by Rimski
  • Like 1

1878498441_DJKrmko.png.dccff90b8a322ff56cb0b8e3e056be19.png
Yeet on all the fascists, viva la revolution mofo - Josip Broz for all dem Titos and Tities

39 minutes ago, Rimski said:

Just busta talk. CJ's mom didn't take the bullet, they been aiming for Sweet, and Ryder actually talked about the killing, Smoke wanted to shut down the convo. Ryder was more close to the Grove, and as I said, Voice Actor. Many characters were quit from, Niko and Tommy are the main big ones, they reused Niko's line later in the game and Tommy wouldn't make an apperance again because of fuss between Rockstar and the voice actors, and Ryder's voice actor was pretty busy making an album and he might have just quit because of that, but also he was underpaid as well in his opinion like Ray and Josh. Still, Ryder was good for the families as I said. He fought against the crack dealers, got the Families on track weapons-wise etc. And post Pier 69... you don't get nothing about Ryder except CV lying about Ryder putting his hands on Kendl. Like don't you think Ryder and Sweet would be that good if he tried that? Balla busta trying to put in some lies. But think about it for real now. Ryder's betrayal wasn't expected, centre of grove, doing good for the families with his missions etc. It was just a poorly peformed task by Rockstar about making Ryder because of issues outside of the game. And the simplest way to put him into the game with those issues was to put him as a poorly made antagonist. 

But tell me how a kong foo mastah be taken down by a few sniper shots? It was all his plan! Ryder is actually living underground with a sherm factory and supporting the grove without anyone knowing, Sherm and He lived happily ever after.

and yeah the boo-boos made by Rockstar in SA are clear, like the mission Photo Opp

Whatchu talking 'bout bruh? She got fricking shot, didn't she? Don't matter who the bullets were meant for, she took em. Hell, the fact that the intended target was Sweet don't make it any better. 

Don't give me that shit about voice actors man, let's focus on what actually happened in the game instead of what could have been. I mean, your dad could have used a rubber too but here we fricking are. It don't matter how much good he did for the Groves, he turned out to be a true busta and a traitor to his homies. Ain't no coming back from that, except in a body bag.

And man, he didn't catch no sniper shots. The punk tried to bail in a boat and it got blown the hell up. All he ended up being in the end was fish shit. 

orwell_s_1984_oceania_s_currency_by_dungsc127_d97k1zt-fullview.jpg.9994c8f495b96849443aa0defa8730be.jpg

16 hours ago, Thalmor said:

Our permanent CB against islamic alliances refers to theme and not actual Muslims in membership IRL. The Imperial Guard is from Warhammer 40K lore, so you guys are good in that department.

Besides, you guys aren't even worth hitting. Your alliance is comprised of war deserters. You would fold after 3 rounds.

Pfft, nice try you almost got me but everyone knows you're all a secret racist hate group!!11!!

giphy.gif

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

13 minutes ago, Big Brother said:

Whatchu talking 'bout bruh? She got fricking shot, didn't she? Don't matter who the bullets were meant for, she took em. Hell, the fact that the intended target was Sweet don't make it any better. 

Don't give me that shit about voice actors man, let's focus on what actually happened in the game instead of what could have been. I mean, your dad could have used a rubber too but here we fricking are. It don't matter how much good he did for the Groves, he turned out to be a true busta and a traitor to his homies. Ain't no coming back from that, except in a body bag.

And man, he didn't catch no sniper shots. The punk tried to bail in a boat and it got blown the hell up. All he ended up being in the end was fish shit. 

timestamped^

Now it is difficult to judge a game by it's last second decisions when something outside of it has a major effect on it. 

Let's go from the start
-CJ's mom, she didn't want to take the bullet, she was accidentally killed mofo. The attack was meant to kill Sweet, not his mum. She didn't know the ballas would drive-by in the Grove and logically speaking, why should she take the bullet? It was only her in the Johnson house, Sweet and Kendl were in currents Sweet house from where you get his missions. 

-How would you react if you were in Ryder's place? I don't think you would have bit a bullet and gladly be dug up in the grave. He was a traitor, yes, but not by choice. You can say "yeah just bite the bullet" but that is just 'helping you in this' and you can see sympathy and sadness in CJ when he caps Ryder at Pier 69, and only CV changes his mind by lying about Ryder putting his hands on Kendl to make him not miserable about the death

Lack of Voice Actors or issues with them or any issues in development which is not just voice actors. It is really hard to judge what happens in game when the person voice acting it quit, and so the character as a whole dies and has to be changed around, not put in the game anymore, improvise. First was Ryder, second is Tommy, third is Niko Bellic, there are traces of him in GTA V and they continued on into the game even though the Voice actor called it quits. 

Sniper shots, linked a video up there.

Yeet on all the fascists, viva la revolution mofo - Josip Broz for all dem Titos and Tities

17 hours ago, Mad Max said:

I'm reporting you for being retarded.

I'm out this thread, Good Luck guys with your alliance. 

r/whoosh

Are these the people who everyone talked about taking over ET or something?

• Upvote 1

On 8/6/2018 at 8:14 PM, Forethought said:

r/whoosh

Are these the people who everyone talked about taking over ET or something?

Are you talking about the Island? or TIG?

Edited by Denia15
clarification

On 8/6/2018 at 6:28 AM, Horsecock said:

That's rich, coming from one of the deserters.

image.png.55ac8a2771583695d096987ad31e6625.png

Most of the others either got kicked from their previous alliance or come from micros I've never even heard of.

The actual facts don't concern you do they? You don't seem to bother with the fact that some of our members left us to help Empyrea fight, or the fact that some of us found ourselves in the middle of war because of getting kicked without notice.

Get your facts straight, and look at the logs properly. 

By the way, I love how you listed a 10 day nation who wasn't even a member of TKR as "a war deserter"

Edited by Denia15
10 day nation *at the time of being TKR's applicant*
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Denia15 said:

The actual facts don't concern you do they? You don't seem to bother with the fact that some of our members left us to help Empyrea fight, or the fact that some of us found ourselves in the middle of war because of getting kicked without notice.

Everyone was in the middle of the war, people that left to form whatever this is called war desertion.  

Desertion
In military terminology, desertion is the abandonment of a duty or post without permission and is done with the intention of not returning. In contrast, unauthorized absence or absence without leave refers to a temporary absence.

You not doing jack shit can and hugging thight to the pixels can be classified as war desertion

1 hour ago, Denia15 said:

By the way, I love how you listed a 10 day nation who wasn't even a member of TKR as "a war deserter"

So what should he be called? Desserter? Doesn't matter what the age is, if you leave your post and run away or do whatever you are doing, it is still classified as a desertion

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Denia15 said:

"We're not deserters. we're not deserters! WE'RE NOT DESERTERS!!!!!!111"

crying.jpg

• Upvote 3

new_forum_sig_2.png

24 minutes ago, Sir Scarfalot said:

That game's been around for 13 years, it's no longer reasonable to hold anyone accountable for 'spoilers' m8.

whoosh.jpg

• Upvote 1

Le1AjCa.png

8 hours ago, Rimski said:

Everyone was in the middle of the war, people that left to form whatever this is called war desertion.

This alliance was planned well before the Ayyslamic Crusade, and got delayed because of it.

We were not going to let a pointless war delay it anymore. 

• Downvote 3

30 minutes ago, Denia15 said:

This alliance was planned well before the Ayyslamic Crusade, and got delayed because of it.

That literally does not matter and is 5 billion % irrelevant to the fact that you are, infact, war deserters. 

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

41 minutes ago, Denia15 said:

You had a whole month between the end of the Ayyslamic Crusade and the beginning of either the war involving Empyrea or the war between TCW/TKR/TRF and TGH/KT/ET, so why didn't you break off and form your alliance then? Sounds fishy to me.

Edited by Sir Scarfalot
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Denia15 said:

Well I planned many things in my life but I usually set them aside if something came by immediatly after it and when that passes I try to do it as early as possible.

I just see that as a lousy attempt on an excuse for how your Pixel Hugging Group was formed and what it is.

It was ready mentioned, 0 relevance and you had enough of a timespan to peform whatever you wanted. Now let's get back on topic bby.

giphy.gif

Woop, dunked on!

10 hours ago, Sir Scarfalot said:

You had a whole month between the end of the Ayyslamic Crusade and the beginning of either the war involving Empyrea or the war between TCW/TKR/TRF and TGH/KT/ET, so why didn't you break off and form your alliance then? Sounds fishy to me.

You know BK has rules regarding when you are allowed to leave the alliance after getting grants....

• Downvote 3

2 hours ago, Denia15 said:

You know BK has rules regarding when you are allowed to leave the alliance after getting grants....

And you were from TCW, and none of the nations Horsecock mentioned were from BK, so what's your point? Unless TCW/ET/TKR/Empyrea are BK bank alliances* then you're making no sense.

*then again, aren't we all just BK bank alliances really?

2p32lf9gdja11.jpg

Edited by Sir Scarfalot
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Sir Scarfalot said:

And you were from TCW, and none of the nations Horsecock mentioned were from BK, so what's your point? Unless TCW/ET/TKR/Empyrea are BK bank alliances* then you're making no sense.

Reveal hidden contents

*then again, aren't we all just BK bank alliances really?

2p32lf9gdja11.jpg

I was in BK at the time of the ayyslamic crusade, and had recieved a grant, which meant that i couldn't leave until a certain time. As i was kicked without notice, i joined TCW *after*  Dance Danve Revo had started by about a week or two, which is something neither you or Horsecock bothered to look at.

• Downvote 3