Sorry, no Rerolls this time.

Kebab

1 minute ago, Denia15 said:

>accepts 1 war deserter

>you guys are comprised of war deserters

There's more than 1, iirc.  Not that I care about deserters or anything, but just wanted to correct that.

4 minutes ago, Denia15 said:

I'm tempted to post the Ayyslamic Crusade stats

I'm not sure whether you're using their stats AGAINST signing MDPs with them or you're using them FOR...  just protection?

4 minutes ago, Thalmor said:

Our permanent CB against islamic alliances refers to theme and not actual Muslims in membership IRL. The Imperial Guard is from Warhammer 40K lore, so you guys are good in that department.

Besides, you guys aren't even worth hitting. Your alliance is comprised of war deserters. You would fold after 3 rounds.

giphy.gif

1 minute ago, Buorhann said:

There's more than 1, iirc.  Not that I care about deserters or anything, but just wanted to correct that.

I'm not sure whether you're using their stats AGAINST signing MDPs with them or you're using them FOR...  just protection?

We'll sign MDPs with them eventually, for now we are content with being protected.

• Downvote 1

11 minutes ago, Buorhann said:

I don't really count people who didn't really fight as "war deserters".

I was going to say AGAINST because we all know how IQ sphere did in Ayyslamic Crusade but it's risky lol.

Edited by Kebab
  • Like 1
  • Downvote 1

9 minutes ago, Kebab said:

we all know how IQ sphere did in Ayyslamic Crusade but it's risky lol.

they did shit? 

1878498441_DJKrmko.png.dccff90b8a322ff56cb0b8e3e056be19.png
Yeet on all the fascists, viva la revolution mofo - Josip Broz for all dem Titos and Tities

10 minutes ago, Kebab said:

I was going to say AGAINST because we all know how IQ sphere did in Ayyslamic Crusade but it's risky lol.

So if you're opposed to signing MDPs with them, why would they Protect you?

• Like 1

I mean, there were kebabs in the crusades ya kno, helping the guys because of the suni shia split, ya kno, and I don't think we are getting laid when we pumping up our sweet sweet war stats to impress the ladies

Yeet on all the fascists, viva la revolution mofo - Josip Broz for all dem Titos and Tities

1 hour ago, Kebab said:

We’re protected by the entirety of IQ, except for that one alliance that always goes “aloha snackbar” (or more famously “ayy lmao”)

No no no, AYYLAHU DOGEBAR!

• Upvote 3

3 hours ago, Denia15 said:

>accepts 1 war deserter

>you guys are comprised of war deserters

That's rich, coming from one of the deserters.

image.png.55ac8a2771583695d096987ad31e6625.png

Most of the others either got kicked from their previous alliance or come from micros I've never even heard of.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3

5 hours ago, Kebab said:

Fella... Deserting without really fighting is arguably worse than really fighting honestly and burning out. Neither are good, but at least in the latter an effort was made.

And, ah, you do know that IQ protectorates got hammered just as hard or harder than actual treaty members of IQ right? And alliances like ODN got hit purely because of that protection, as opposed to in spite of it? You really should consider getting more protectors from other than just IQ, especially considering their 'supremacy clause'.

Normally I'd suggest approaching TKR or KT as protectors. But, well, y'know. As it is I cannot really recommend anyone as protector; all I can do is point out the 'supremacy clause' issue with being an IQ protectorate and how much damage IQ protectorates took back in Ayyslamic Crusade.

34 minutes ago, Sir Scarfalot said:

...all I can do is point out the 'supremacy clause' issue

What is this "supremacy clause"?

Edited by Ukunaka

6 hours ago, Buorhann said:

frick, if that means IQ makes condoms, Gerber might be a good investment.

• Like 2

Just now, Ukunaka said:

What is this?

IQ has a clause in their treaty that says that the Inquisition bloc (specifically BK/NPO/Cornerstone/Zodiac, though Zodiac merged with BK) "takes precedence over all other [treaties]".

They have used this as a loophole in the past.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Sir Scarfalot said:

Normally I'd suggest approaching TKR or KT as protectors. But, well, y'know. As it is I cannot really recommend anyone as protector; all I can do is point out the 'supremacy clause' issue with being an IQ protectorate and how much damage IQ protectorates took back in Ayyslamic Crusade.

I got Sheepy to issue nation strikes against three of their members (out of which two are government members) for war slot filling. I think we can pass on that kind of protectorate. ?

• Downvote 3

11 hours ago, Rimski said:

Gttodayplayinggtasagtmissionwhereyouchas
This is Ryder, He is a mother f-ing GENIUS, and he joined KT. Be more like Ryder. Don't be no busta like CJ. He just a liability, homie!

Creds 2 @Ukunaka for the picture and making me spend a few minutes trying to figure out how his name is spelled.

Didn't Ryder turn out to be working with the cops and the Ballas in order to arrange the shooting during which CJ's mother was killed and to sell out Grove Street? And didn't CJ end up killing Ryder while he runs away (like a little baby) in a boat?

• Upvote 2

orwell_s_1984_oceania_s_currency_by_dungsc127_d97k1zt-fullview.jpg.9994c8f495b96849443aa0defa8730be.jpg

1 hour ago, Big Brother said:

Didn't Ryder turn out to be working with the cops and the Ballas in order to arrange the shooting during which CJ's mother was killed and to sell out Grove Street? And didn't CJ end up killing Ryder while he runs away (like a little baby) in a boat?

There is a large in depth story on how Ryder was supposed to end up but because of the voice actor being busy plans changed. You had him in centre of Grove and he behaved like any other friends, his missions benfitied the Families, they get Tec9s. (Their behaviour was made and goofing around like friends do like the line "CJ, you gonna crash the car on us again?", Smoke's missions are cop errands and attempts to kill CJ like Just businness. He lives in ballas turf and his nickname inicials are literally BS (for Big Smoke) how can you trust that guy? Ryder was also more or less forced into the betrayal, Smoke threatned him by saying "doesn't matter if a wise man or a fool, if you got a gun to your head, you gonna do what you are told to" plus CJ and Ryder are childhood friends and Ryder actually shoots and doesn't stuff his face with two Number 9's, a Number 9 Large, a Number 6 with extra Dip, a Number 7, Two Number 45's, one with Cheese, and a large Soda and Ryder cannot loose a train in a state where there is literally just one railway going around each city H O W. 

But all I see you speakin' homie, is just Ballas talk, you a pusher homie, worse than a busta. You gonna get capped balla bish!

• Upvote 2