Sorry, no Rerolls this time.

Kebab

Just now, Mad Max said:

how many retards stacked together make you?

Silly goose, Im just a single retard. Furthermore, retardation doesn't stack, it's just you are, or you aren't.

I have no idea what I'm doing but that doesn't stop me from doing it.

pfp_maybe_1_15.jpg

1 minute ago, Cianuro said:

Silly goose, Im just a single retard. Furthermore, retardation doesn't stack, it's just you are, or you aren't.

With your logic OR mine - you're still retard.

Also, its an expression, like you're hella retarded.

Edited by Mad Max
  • Like 2

Just now, Mad Max said:

With your logic OR mine - you're still retard.

"We’re protected by the entirety of IQ, except for that one alliance that always goes “aloha snackbar” (or more famously “ayy lmao”).

Idk Max, this looks like a treaty declaration to me ?

pfp_maybe_1_15.jpg

17 minutes ago, Kebab said:

Ez72AzAJgUFu9JCoak9KiWlGEHy3xfQGH3i4j795NSqAkbpY4OchwC34cC-gxG5EPvR1Z5Gqc8RtVEay9CTtYZ4o6cUkFtlH87P3rII5Ui_-iYPbqZyp4ze8EBsI0z5JIRYV26Vy

Welcome the Imperial Guard! An alliance that's totally not a command economy alliance.

Nvu-S20alLKtLF1FNk6FlmmezTDiCymWPrLxD87VZArE26YS6fbiCGHkLWo7PH4cWtmikXBA4ofNXtNYosfc5jPdV6p2jpA-PV_cQIH-dA5i6llQmmUC4BUQAPQgULfRCLk_LtRH

7riXKgztNR7opxOmGW5D66VJekj6s-kiwRQkSNoXW4KRjO4SJXJxViaGxUN6FZJCoUKfENsIeD2X8ee494VHtzKmUuDeo-EHFyP0fJzsPbPnQ5pkBCgOyqIZq9IysXMSAxT9semv

We’re also founded by not one, not two, not three, but FOUR kebabs. Wonder why KT hasn’t done anything. Oh wait, they’re still getting laid.

And... they have a kebab in their alliance. A COMMIE Kebab. Who knew that would be KT.

cP0d_L1FIARq8V6IEe9W3jHo3gT8kcKiX5Y8R7ogmOen4ui0CZTu7utc6m7QUGnxSAx8HcGsNt1UYioiYKYhnmmQHzRhC-B2FEtPVnsTEISnUlTpngcZdnsH2ZWWO9PNW7PnoVB7

If you haven’t realized that we’re themed after the Imperium of Man, then you must either be a micro runner (i obviously mean ones ran by noobs) or brain dead (or both maybe because they are interchangeable words).

Disclaimer: We aren’t in any way associated with the old alliance “Imperium of Man”, they’ve been gone for a while (although I myself knew quite a bit of people who were in that alliance).

They go on to list their government 

sYn5fKdJE4SyBFg8bV5JrNsJzbhcSMzAcrhg9Ap6VZ_sRmj0Odaba1ml1CNj30KB705cEUCTYFVT_nNknzbGwXqKBGQGACXCLP9_ABc0qrWXGKGYIiFZmOcAsHWPWBnVX3VO0phS

Emperor: Aurora

High Lord: Denia

Primarch of Foreign Affairs: Kebab

Primarch of Propaganda (recruitment for the basic minds): HaxBaba

Primarch of Internal Affairs: Iteo

Primarch of Military Affairs: Longsilver

dGEEQLMwin9ehZ8yb0GbjwjtrEkpQ6kIO_fRF3jiUFc-1G3Bj_CFNouMX5DOf3T4DH3olcIzN0wkNi-_rBEMXzfJiNCPMDrBDUZuERGv6Hj9-cYdAt_Ut2mifhjQICpxbkA9MAIp

High Commander of Foreign Affairs: Agamemnon

High Commander of Propaganda: Deadpool (literally all he needs to do is copy and paste ads)

High Commander of Internal Affairs: Shadow Auditore

High Commander of War: Yami

THEN they even go on to say who is PROTECTING them.

S3hRM8CT0Ch6dKmyGL2oPHlFPzq7-44_amRPGz537SPYT1oaNuNhm9Mw74OUfAcFCT87K5wZjhAWR3SaWiPaGkWHzkUyqkqEv-xhI_tsYbmx7GxGXlR4iOUs1Fe0FFaup0SCWsCi

We’re protected by the entirety of IQ, except for that one alliance that always goes “aloha snackbar” (or more famously “ayy lmao”).

Nuff said.

"We’re protected by the entirety of IQ, except for that one alliance that always goes “aloha snackbar” (or more famously “ayy lmao”).

I took the time to go through the OP and bold, underline, and enlarge certain text that would make it obvious that this is a DoE. Most new alliances will provide their protectors in a DoE. 

• Upvote 3

5 minutes ago, Cianuro said:

... did u not read the rest of the post. like wot r u doin m8

1 minute ago, Iteo said:

... did u not read the rest of the post. like wot r u doin m8

Man you're quite the detective.

pfp_maybe_1_15.jpg

Can't belive I am famous! After 700+ days it finally happened!  

but you don't know whom you messin with mofo
Ninjastyle.png
ITS KONH FOO MASTAH RIMSKI

1467154048998.gif 
Who is packin' heat

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

1878498441_DJKrmko.png.dccff90b8a322ff56cb0b8e3e056be19.png
Yeet on all the fascists, viva la revolution mofo - Josip Broz for all dem Titos and Tities

4 minutes ago, Mad Max said:

They go on to list their government 

THEN they even go on to say who is PROTECTING them.

I took the time to go through the OP and bold, underline, and enlarge certain text that would make it obvious that this is a DoE. Most new alliances will provide their protectors in a DoE. 

Max you should know retards don't read, let alone reading it a second time. >_>

Edited by Cianuro

pfp_maybe_1_15.jpg

Max you should know retards don't read.

I'm reporting you for being retarded.

I'm out this thread, Good Luck guys with your alliance. 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Featherine said:

@Kebab. I think you should look out for KT. They hate Kebab.

they have me, for some reason

• Upvote 1

Yeet on all the fascists, viva la revolution mofo - Josip Broz for all dem Titos and Tities

Gttodayplayinggtasagtmissionwhereyouchas
This is Ryder, He is a mother f-ing GENIUS, and he joined KT. Be more like Ryder. Don't be no busta like CJ. He just a liability, homie!

Creds 2 @Ukunaka for the picture and making me spend a few minutes trying to figure out how his name is spelled

Edited by Rimski
  • Upvote 2

Our permanent CB against islamic alliances refers to theme and not actual Muslims in membership IRL. The Imperial Guard is from Warhammer 40K lore, so you guys are good in that department.

Besides, you guys aren't even worth hitting. Your alliance is comprised of war deserters. You would fold after 3 rounds.

• Upvote 3

new_forum_sig_2.png

Just now, Thalmor said:

Our permanent CB against islamic alliances refers to theme and not actual Muslims in membership IRL. The Imperial Guard is from Warhammer 40K lore, so you guys are good in that department.

Besides, you guys aren't even worth hitting. Your alliance is comprised of war deserters. You would fold after 3 rounds.

>accepts 1 war deserter

>you guys are comprised of war deserters

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Thalmor said:

Throwing the dice and the dice says 2 or less rounds! Kapow!