Multiple suggestions

Tcase42

1. Bring back “attack again” button after you complete an attack

2. Have a button for trade where you can “sell everything you’ve got” for example

trying to sell all 500 iron

deficient chicken iron 1,000,000 |1500| |sell all|

3. If a nation is deleted while you are raiding them you get a calculated lump sum, as if they automatically surrendered. Ie 5% of the total resources they had, preferably not what you’d get if you had won as that incentivises people only raiding a few turns before the account is deleted, and only if they are deleted via inactivity.

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Tcase42 said:

1. Bring back “attack again” button after you complete an attack

2. Have a button for trade where you can “sell everything you’ve got” for example

trying to sell all 500 iron

deficient chicken iron 1,000,000 |1500| |sell all|

3. If a nation is deleted while you are raiding them you get a calculated lump sum, as if they automatically surrendered. Ie 5% of the total resources they had, preferably not what you’d get if you had won as that incentivises people only raiding a few turns before the account is deleted, and only if they are deleted via inactivity.

Where do I get some of this deficient chicken iron?

• Upvote 2

5 hours ago, Tcase42 said:

i definitely think something needs to be done about that one, though personally i'd just make it to where nations in war don't get deleted for inactivity until all their current wars are over.

and yes i understand that raiders should check last login date to avoid it, but still sometimes people forget or miscalculate how long is left, making it to where the nation doesn't delete while in war allows them to finish their raid and as soon as all raiders finish they get deleted.

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, Mad Max said:

Where do I get some of this deficient chicken iron?

The hivemind of deficient chicken makes iron using 70% iron and 30% people. We at the hivemind of deficient chicken give ourselves up for the well being of the free market.