Shifty News Network-Playing Favorites

This type of behavior doesn't belong in this or any world. Back in the old world, people were run out of the game for this kind of chucklefrickery. My advice to TKR? EZI all of these scumbags.

• Downvote 1

Former Imperial Officer of Internal Affairs and Emperor of the New Pacific Order, Founder of the Syndicate, Current Chief Global Strategist of the Syndicate.

1 minute ago, Agent W said:

This type of behavior doesn't belong in this or any world. Back in the old world, people were run out of the game for this kind of chucklefrickery. My advice to TKR? EZI all of these scumbags.

Should join TKR and come join in the fun.

14 minutes ago, Buorhann said:

Should join TKR and come join in the fun.

Unfortunately, TKR and friends have already roflstomped you out of any sort of relevancy, and thus no one in your grouping is anywhere near my score.

Former Imperial Officer of Internal Affairs and Emperor of the New Pacific Order, Founder of the Syndicate, Current Chief Global Strategist of the Syndicate.

1 hour ago, Kastor said:

For the people who shittalked us, when we were telling you all that Queen M was the bad guy, and everyone fought against us and said we were, how do you guys feel now?

Especially want to see @Spaceman Thrax‘s answer. But he probably won’t say anything.

it's ok, I have enough hate for both of you

• Upvote 1

Dec 26 18:48:22 <JacobH[Arrgh]>    God your worse the grealind >.>

Alright, since the moderators moved my thread into spam and thus my response to @Smith therefore won't otherwise be seen, I am going to post a link here explaining why I have been, in his words, "making light of" Thalmor's use of the bounty system.

Tl;dr: I'm trying to make things less toxic by using humor to de-escalate the situation.

1 hour ago, Kastor said:

For the people who shittalked us, when we were telling you all that Queen M was the bad guy, and everyone fought against us and said we were, how do you guys feel now?

Especially want to see @Spaceman Thrax‘s answer. But he probably won’t say anything.

Hello. Thank you for pinging me to this totally toxic, horrible thread.

I feel about the same. Queen reacting poorly to Thalmor's "joke" doesn't mean I at all agree with the way this was handled by several of the people on your side. A perusal of this thread doesn't really make you guys look like anyone sympathetic, to me.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

Slaughter the shits of the world. They poison the air you breathe.

~ William S. Burroughs

To add onto what Thrax said @Kastor you seem to have a misunderstanding about what people don't like about you, or you think that if others get dragged down into the mud with you that it will improve your image. 

You made a big show in a discussion with Lairah recently about not using name calling etc. Yet, the other day you randomly started posting a meme implying I am a pedophile in seemingly ever discord channel you are in. This is after a huge amount of controversy regarding OOC attacks exactly like that and was completely out of the blue. I think we last spoke a few months ago?

C0r3Fye.png

13 minutes ago, Smith said:

To add onto what Thrax said @Kastor you seem to have a misunderstanding about what people don't like about you, or you think that if others get dragged down into the mud with you that it will improve your image. 

You made a big show in a discussion with Lairah recently about not using name calling etc. Yet, the other day you randomly started posting a meme implying I am a pedophile in seemingly ever discord channel you are in. This is after a huge amount of controversy regarding OOC attacks exactly like that and was completely out of the blue. I think we last spoke a few months ago?

Is that the jeopardy one lmao?

23 minutes ago, Smith said:

If it gives him attention he'll do it. Not sure why either side is still bringing kastor comments into this - his comments should be null, because kastor.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

2 hours ago, Agent W said:

Unfortunately, TKR and friends have already roflstomped you out of any sort of relevancy, and thus no one in your grouping is anywhere near my score.

I didn't take you for being a pixel hugger.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Agent W said:

Again, one action should condemn everyone. If that is the case I hope you accept if a CoS member does something offensive that you may not even be made aware of, everyone should come and roll you out of the game.

That's the logic you're using here.

• Upvote 2

[11:52 PM] Prefontaine: But Keegoz is actually bad. [11:52 PM] Prefontaine: He's my favorite bad leader though.

1 hour ago, Smith said:

They don't understand that, or only care when it benefits them (As well as others that tend to do this sort of double standard thing).

Edited by Buorhann

Wow look at all the snowflakes. 
If you have no problem doing it anonymously, then you should have no problem doing it in public.
Don't be like antifa and hide behind a mask. Mask gets taken off, don't be a pansy about it.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 2

"Most successful new AA" - Samuel Bates

1 hour ago, James II said:

Wow look at all the snowflakes. 
If you have no problem doing it anonymously, then you should have no problem doing it in public.
Don't be like antifa and hide behind a mask. Mask gets taken off, don't be a pansy about it.

Being a snowflake would be getting offended by 1488.

The problem is the left has control of the language that is considered acceptable and society punishes those who breaks the left's rules regarding language. It would be stupid to be public when you will get unfairly punished for telling whatever truth. A bit different than Antifa who are terrorists and physically attack people.

• Downvote 5

IpHGyGc.png

7 hours ago, Insert Name Here said:

My advice is for the aggressors in this war to ask Partisan to fix your FA for you, which wouldn't be an easy task even for him given the dumpster fire of a mess you've managed to get yourselves into.

I'm sure he'd be up for it, it's not like any of the these alliances have messed with him in the past or nothing. :v

Image result for 1 billion dollars meme gif

• Upvote 4

os9LcJK.gif

7 hours ago, Clarke said:

The problem is the left has control of the language that is considered acceptable and society punishes those who breaks the left's rules regarding language. It would be stupid to be public when you will get unfairly punished for telling whatever truth. A bit different than Antifa who are terrorists and physically attack people.

Lol, you inbred frickwit nazi piece of shit. "Nazis are bad" was very much a global position that has nothing to do with the left. Go cry some more over the fact the world won't let you normalize your bullshit. 

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

35 minutes ago, kosmokenny said:

Lol, you inbred frickwit nazi piece of shit. "Nazis are bad" was very much a global position that has nothing to do with the left. Go cry some more over the fact the world won't let you normalize your bullshit. 

I never mentioned Nazis who were leftists, I was speaking in general for anything opposing leftist beliefs.

IpHGyGc.png

8 hours ago, Clarke said:

We don't have to even mention the Nazi reference. Which it was exactly that. My point is Than or ONLY did it because he thought it was anonymous. He violated the ToS and lost his 'right' to anonyminity when he decided too. Just like antifa he was only willing to act within the bounds of the game so long as he could hide behind a mask. And you snowflakes are 'offended' and freaking out because that mask isn't allowed to be within the bounds of the game. Just like antifa you freak out when you're told you're not allowed to act like a PoS and wear a mask. It's really not that hard to not be a PoS. 

Instead of trying to e-lawyer your way around it and act like some great offense has been created against your civil rights andi erty, which it hasn't because you're on sheepys server and it's his 'house' so-to-speak, quit acting like a dick and maybe the 'left' you imagine has come into the game to destroy your freedom of speech won't yell at you over the internet for hielinf Hitlerin a bounty bonus. Just because you watched a Been Shapiro video on YouTube doesn't make you some expert on what's ethical to say and not. In fact I bet he would rip your ass to shreds over assuming you could say what you want in someone else's house and how you are far from within your 'rights' by doing so and that everyone here is well within their rights to be offended. I'll go even further and hazard a guess he'd be offended considering his heritage. 

Edit: sorry for the spelling mistakes it was over the phone. I hope you're not offended by that too.

Edited by James II
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

"Most successful new AA" - Samuel Bates

1 hour ago, James II said:

We don't have to even mention the Nazi reference. Which it was exactly that. My point is Than or ONLY did it because he thought it was anonymous. He violated the ToS and lost his 'right' to anonyminity when he decided too. Just like antifa he was only willing to act within the bounds of the game so long as he could hide behind a mask. And you snowflakes are 'offended' and freaking out because that mask isn't allowed to be within the bounds of the game. Just like antifa you freak out when you're told you're not allowed to act like a PoS and wear a mask. It's really not that hard to not be a PoS. 

I have to agree, but I'd like to use an analogy to better represent your argument.

In the real world, if you commit any form of hate crime, you are most times given jail time or a large fine; you are a criminal, prisoner, etc. Prisoner's don't have nor deserve their rights, so the expectation to keep anonymity when you violated the a "law" of the game is nonsense. You can not commit a crime and then expect to keep your rights, don't break the ToS and expect to invoke your right to anonymity. I believe Queen did deserve to be given that information, however what she did with it was extremely disagreeable and should probably be punished in all honesty; it should have only been used for the purpose of removing all contact to Thalmor, not as a cb against an entire alliance as well as a means to publicly defame him.

Edited by Cianuro
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1
I have no idea what I'm doing but that doesn't stop me from doing it.

pfp_maybe_1_15.jpg