Shifty News Network-Playing Favorites

3 minutes ago, Justin076 said:

How bad do you want it? @Felkey @Django Jane

10 minutes ago, Lairah said:

Here's hoping the people its meant for read it instead of skimming. Also that i don't get some kind of crap for being high gov of a TKR protectorate and being so 'bold and brash' towards an """"""""ally""""""" or whatever you wanna call it.

Here's hoping. I must admit to being surprised at how outspoken you are and have been, considering your alliance's political affiliations, but I can respect your candor and willingness to think and speak freely and independently.

12 minutes ago, Pestilence said:

Alex thanks for being clear and admitting your mistake, takes a lot to do that and I think you gained a lot of respect from your community for it.

Well, he's certainly made a lot of progress anyway. He did what he should, what matters is that he holds to that going forward. Still, your point is valid, and he should be commended for taking positive and constructive steps for the future.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Sir Scarfalot said:

Here's hoping. I must admit to being surprised at how outspoken you are and have been, considering your alliance's political affiliations, but I can respect your candor and willingness to think and speak freely and independently.

Well, he's certainly made a lot of progress anyway. He did what he should, what matters is that he holds to that going forward. Still, your point is valid, and he should be commended for taking positive and constructive steps for the future.

I don't like hiding or faking things very much, i just prefer to be me and say what i say. If it happens to be something that starts fires, i happen to like fires, so that's perfectly fine by me.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

38 minutes ago, Lairah said:

I don't like hiding

Ok, sure buddy

*points at Pantheon's bank and AdMech reroll*

7e12cb4b6d67c5c735ba66dcaa52c5ef--smile-

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, Joel James said:

EDIT: Also, thank you for pointing out that I am part of SIlenzio! Usually I am (understandably) overshadowed by Strum and Psweet!

we let you outside?

• Upvote 2
On 3/16/2016 at 9:54 PM, Lykos said:

Our next move is obviously rolling LordStrum. 

Strange to see that a day would come where people would think that sheepy deserves an apology.

• Upvote 2

Humans cannot create anything out of nothingness. Humans cannot accomplish anything without holding onto something. After all, humans are not gods.

3 hours ago, Buorhann said:

Huh?  I didn't request or demand an apology.  Are you using my words to counter Scarfalot or something?

He did upvote it though, meaning he agrees with it.499301644_ScreenShot2018-08-08at10_35_09AM.png.c421f20203196cb0f41e11d249cc5a3f.png 

4 hours ago, Horsecock said:

Why are you arguing over her telling only Durmij when that's another blatant lie?

TKR gov was aware of it. But of course it doesn't end there. She explicitly used it as her CB against KT.

unknown.png

I'm not a liar. 

I did nothing wrong.

I told nobody. 

I didn't lie. 

I didn't start this war because of what thalmor did.

giphy.gif

Edited by Mad Max
forgot one.
  • Upvote 2

What if there's more to the manipulation and deceit? More lies?

"Shifty, who gave you those logs?"

"Answer me, damn it"

Screenshot_2018-08-08_at_11.39.05_AM.png

Later that day:

Screenshot_2018-08-08_at_11.47.13_AM.png

Shifty never exposes his sources. But the attempts at guesses were just: ??

• Upvote 2

My advice is for the aggressors in this war to ask Partisan to fix your FA for you, which wouldn't be an easy task even for him given the dumpster fire of a mess you've managed to get yourselves into.

I'm sure he'd be up for it, it's not like any of the these alliances have messed with him in the past or nothing. :v