Shifty News Network-Playing Favorites

1 hour ago, Micchan said:

Raise your hand if you spent the last days thinking a way to banter other players with numbers on bounties

The best I got was putting 1337000 on someone, but that's probably much more obscured nowadays than people witch hunting on racist stuff just to conveniently use for later.

2 hours ago, Micchan said:

Raise your hand if you spent the last days thinking a way to banter other players with numbers on bounties

There's far more numbers.

this-is-only-the-beginning.jpg

3 hours ago, Micchan said:

The ADL has a ton of hate numbers. I'd be surprised if there weren't more racists using those numbers on both sides. :^) https://www.adl.org/education-and-resources/resource-knowledge-base/hate-symbols

Also, TRF could use 16 mil for Cell 16 :P 

NODOLsmall.png.a7aa9c0a05fa266425cd7e83d8ccb3dd.png

On 8/1/2018 at 7:58 PM, Buorhann said:

Didn't you once tell me to "frick off" in regards to some "Spirit of the rules/game" ?

Or is this just another double standard you like to set?

(Just a tidbit, no one questioned him being punished by the Admin for it)

The spirit of the game is that u shouldn't be a Nazi hth

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 10

9 minutes ago, rey said:

The spirit of the game is that u shouldn't be a Nazi hth

You/yours want to stop people from speaking their mind simply because you don’t agree. 

Thats literally Fascism.

The only type of speech that should be restricted is speech that incite followers of that speech to incite violence. That does not mean that if I say something and you do something violent in response, that that is categorized as violent speech.

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 2

IMG_2989.png?ex=65e9efa9&is=65d77aa9&hm=

2 minutes ago, Kastor said:

You/yours want to stop people from speaking their mind simply because you don’t agree. 

Thats literally Fascism.

The only type of speech that should be restricted is speech that incite followers of that speech to incite violence. That does not mean that if I say something and you do something violent in response, that that is categorized as violent speech.

Yeah.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 6

3 hours ago, Keegoz said:

Seems like TRF doesn't care about what is OOC and IC anymore and are just going all out on OOC attacks.

Here you go again; it is not my responsibility to refrain from calling bullshit when I see it just because your bullshit pertains to issues of race.

• Downvote 11

45 minutes ago, rey said:

Here you go again; it is not my responsibility to refrain from calling bullshit when I see it just because your bullshit pertains to issues of race.

You're a member of gov. Gov members used to not fan flames back in my days. 

• Upvote 2

NODOLsmall.png.a7aa9c0a05fa266425cd7e83d8ccb3dd.png

55 minutes ago, Buorhann said:

Why are people so hellbent on apologies?  They're fake if you demand or request them.

I want amnesty for Rozalia.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

12 hours ago, rey said:

Blatantly calling everyone in an alliance a "nazi", when I know for a fact you barely know any of us does not equal calling bullshit. It, as I stated earlier, is merely showing your own prejudice.

But hey do what you want when you have @Alex in your pocket.

• Upvote 6

[11:52 PM] Prefontaine: But Keegoz is actually bad. [11:52 PM] Prefontaine: He's my favorite bad leader though.

5 hours ago, Hodor said:

I wonder when Alex will swoop in.

Well, I reported the post, so if a warn is applied that would certainly go a long way towards proving that Sheepy is not in fact completely in TRF's pocket.

We shall have to see...

image.png.59ff4b1b78461952dfb8f3d424d19a6e.png

Edited by Sir Scarfalot
sc ree nshot
  • Upvote 1