Shifty News Network-Playing Favorites

Stunning news that the public must know.

Due to regulations on what I can post I have to leak some of this off-world.

Thalmor was caught placing an "offensive" and quote: "Racist bounty" on Queen M based on the numerical amount.

Now, if KT, TGH, or anyone around him didn't leak it then how was it leaked?

Game mechanics don't even allow messages placed on bounties nor do they allow you to use spy attacks to figure out who placed it on you.

Now, how it was revealed is a case of playing favorites and for reasons that I must leak off-world. DM/PM me via discord for details. 

The shadow SJW government is real. You sometimes have to be a sheep to follow it or be a part of it.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, Sailor Jerry said:

What.....I know I'm usually not "in the know".....but what the hell are you on about?

Queen M found out who placed a 14/88 or 1488000 bounty on her. No one said anything, but somehow she got around the game's anonymous bounty submission mechanic.

I don't think I need to spell it out further, but if I do, pm on Discord or other communication points not directly tied to P/W.

Well I mean you don't have to put offensive or racist into quotiation marks because putting a bounty on someone that basically says 1488 (which stands for "Heil Hitler" (and whatever the 14 part was) for anyone who isn't aware) is simply racist and offensive. That was nothing to do with SJWing. ?‍♂️

Edited by Mitsuru
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3

9 minutes ago, Mitsuru said:

Well I mean you don't have to put offensive or racist into quotiation marks because putting a bounty on someone that basically says 1488 (which stands for "Heil Hitler" (and whatever the 14 part was) for anyone who isn't aware) is simply racist and offensive. That was nothing to do with SJWing. ?‍♂️

A number is now offensive ?

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 6

IpHGyGc.png

11 minutes ago, Mitsuru said:

First i've ever heard of it. I honestly have no idea if what you say is true or not, but regardless, i'm more concerned about the anonymity and clear dipping into ingame politics than i am about somebody spending their own resources to make a racist shitpost. 

If that is what it means, i can quite easily understand why it would be removed, but there is no excuse i am able to accept for @Alex involving himself beyond that. You did your job, you saw what is, apparently, racist, nazi, whatever shitposting and removed it. That's all you need to do and all you should have done. Aside from speaking directly to the player who did it, nobody else needs to know anything beyond that it was handled appropriately. 

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

5 minutes ago, Clarke said:

A number is now offensive ?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fourteen_Words

It's a thing among white supremacists for some reason.  I don't really get it, but yes, racists have managed to make racist numbers.

• Upvote 3

Dec 26 18:48:22 <JacobH[Arrgh]>    God your worse the grealind >.>

Just now, Kriegskoenig said:

It is an infantile neonazi-related thing, @Lairah. @Mitsuru has the meaning correct.  

But if Sheepy told anyone anything, he clearly overstepped here, and I think we all know why.  He let something get personal, instead of being the distant, impartial, godlike observer that a good admin is.

I see, and Betulius provided a source to. Thank you to both, i learned something i did not want to know.

• Downvote 1

1 minute ago, Lairah said:

I see, and Betulius provided a source to. Thank you to both, i learned something i did not want to know.

You're welcome!

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Kriegskoenig said:

But if Sheepy told anyone anything, he clearly overstepped here, and I think we all know why.  He let something get personal, instead of being the distant, impartial, godlike observer that a good admin is.

You mean like how he overstepped with Rozalia too?  At this point, he might as well just ban anyone that offends anyone else here.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Epi said:

nazi.png

I'd usually have an issue with leaks but...eh, it's one of the first things we're told "not" to do

The issue here is less with the removal of the bounty and more with the clear breach of anonymity and inclusion of personal feelings into moderating. Nobody is claiming he was wrong to move it, although the OP does suggest that they may not agree with that part either.

• Downvote 1

13 minutes ago, Betulius said:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fourteen_Words

It's a thing among white supremacists for some reason.  I don't really get it, but yes, racists have managed to make racist numbers.

The number is not racist or offensive. Offense is taken, not given. Do you have a problem with white people?

• Downvote 14

IpHGyGc.png

2 minutes ago, Clarke said:

The number is not racist or offensive. Offense is taken, not given. Do you have a problem with white people?

I'm white, so no.  I have a problem with neo-Nazis and white supremacists, though, whose ideology the number signifies.  I'm not even offended, since I know Thal well enough to know better.  You're barking up the wrong tree, m8

• Upvote 5

16 minutes ago, Lairah said:

The issue here is less with the removal of the bounty and more with the clear breach of anonymity and inclusion of personal feelings into moderating. Nobody is claiming he was wrong to move it, although the OP does suggest that they may not agree with that part either.

OP's suggestion could be that Sheepy has been more emotionally led lately, for some odd reason.

It's one thing to punish the player, but to give out the information afterwards...  what's the point of it?  Is it for the player (Queen M in this moment) to enact her own punishment too?  If so, that just shows Sheepy is willing to get involved in community politics, which is a contradiction to his past statements throughout the history of this game.  Was it for her to report him?  He was supposedly already punished.

All it shows now is that Sheepy set a precedent on giving out information to players now, which makes me wonder what else he's done in the past and up to this point if so.

Best course of action, if he wanted to be transparent, was to post up actions taken against Thalmor in the Moderation section of the boards for breaking the "racism/sexism" rule (Or hell, even the Nazism/Communism rule, but we all know that's very flexible and only enforced in double standard situations), but not linking to the offensive action.  That way we know punishment was enacted, but didn't get personal by continuing it elsewhere.

Since the cat is out of the bag somehow, enjoy this tidbit.

cZBmHMZ.png

Knowledge of it was well known between others ahead of time too, on their side of the fence.

This in-game war has revealed quite a few fricked up things.

Edited by Buorhann
  • Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Betulius said:

I'm white, so no.  I have a problem with neo-Nazis and white supremacists, though, whose ideology the number signifies.  I'm not even offended, since I know Thal well enough to know better.  You're barking up the wrong tree, m8

Sounds like you only have a problem with it because of peoples skin colour, sounds racist. I bet if they weren't white you wouldn't even make a fuss about it. 

• Downvote 10

IpHGyGc.png

3 minutes ago, Clarke said:

Sounds like you only have a problem with it because of peoples skin colour, sounds racist. I bet if they weren't white you wouldn't even make a fuss about it. 

why is this even an argument, are you twelve? ffs go back to /pol/ 

Edited by hope
  • Upvote 4

4 minutes ago, Clarke said:

Why wouldn't I, because I'm white? Racist.