Shifty News Network-Gallup Poll

Nothing is certain in P/W life but poaching and taxes  

69 members have voted

1. 1. Should Afrika Korps and Asphodel pay back Mages INC. for grants/loans?

• Yes
    • No
  2. 2. Should Mages Inc throw hands?

• Get big brudda TKR to beat 'em up
    • Stage a 1v1
    • Sit in the corner and stay mad lmao

Today we follow up on TKR-tS drama.

While the analysis did mention past drama, it's time we look at current drama.

Will Afrika Korps pay MAGE Inc 400 million or even the reduced 200 million?

How did one gov member taking cash from an AA to grow (MAGE) suddenly think jumping ship to Afrika Korps would mean his debt is forgiven?

AK don't give af. Well how about 200 million as good will and because this nugget was Mage Inc government? Nope.

No money. No shits given. 

Now you'd say isn't micro drama shit? Well it is. But when you're part of 2 big AA's homegrown allies/protectorates, you'd expect they feel a bit bolder.

Should AK pay back Mage Inc. or should Mage Inc. get payback on AK and call up TKR?

Edited by ⚡ħ̧i̧₣ɫ̵γ͘ ̶™???
  • Upvote 2

Remember that time when AdMech called the shots on taking Pantheons bank, @Lairah?

400mil isn’t much though in comparison.

Strange how AK is formed by a previous Pantheon gov member and the tables have somewhat turned.

• Upvote 1

44 minutes ago, Buorhann said:

Remember that time when AdMech called the shots on taking Pantheons bank, @Lairah?

Strange how AK is formed by a previous Pantheon gov member and the tables have somewhat turned.

True but the difference is our gov is made up of hard trustworthy friends. I know what we have in the bank and trust me its more than pantheon had.

1 hour ago, Buorhann said:

I don't know what you mean, officer. I was out of state at the time visiting family, i have an alibi. 

A post-coup/whatever you want to call it gov member, and given what i've heard about Fist, i doubt they did much of anything there.

• Downvote 1

3 hours ago, black knight of ages said:

True but the difference is our gov is made up of hard trustworthy friends. I know what we have in the bank and trust me its more than pantheon had.

I wonder why you have more then you took.

output11.gif&key=7dd46fc9c31afd4fac113d5

1 minute ago, black knight of ages said:

admech took pantheon bank not AK

Prove it. How do we know you aren't just a witch who uses time travel to rob banks.

Let's not forget your lizard alien overlords calling the shots either, we know all about your plans for world domination.

• Downvote 1

Just now, Lairah said:

Prove it. How do we know you aren't just a witch who uses time travel to rob banks.

Let's not forget your lizard alien overlords calling the shots either, we know all about your plans for world domination.

well, I did not take the bank personally, in fact, I was never in pantheon at any point in my nations history so boom.

1 minute ago, black knight of ages said:

well, I did not take the bank personally, in fact, I was never in pantheon at any point in my nations history so boom.

Ah, but a witch who can time travel can surely shapeshift to. I think it's obvious what happened here. After staking out Pantheon for several hours, you found a fatal flaw, and disguised yourself as the Cake & Pastry delivery man. A cunning plan, knowing that Yui would never turn down Cake & pastries nor suspect a purveyor of such things to be up to any mischievous deeds. While the rest of the government was too busy shouting "KAWAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIII" at Yui eating cake, you slipped in and made off with the bank, returning to your own timeline to file a successful report with your reptilian overlords.

That's how it went down, 100% guaranteed fact. I went to Shifty's Detective School and graduated you know, i'm basically Sherlock Holmes but better.

• Downvote 1

1 minute ago, Xorinium said:

Afrika Korps started out as a friend group from alliances everywhere, we wanted to make our own home!

Yeah, all of the gov AND members are friends online and some even irl.

Who owes whom what is unimportant; what is important is the stink of burning cities and the piles of skulls that stand attendance to glory as a monument no mere trinkets could match in value.  Why repay debts in paper and gold when they can be repaid in cold steel and hot blood?

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

php9BQiIRAM.jpg

Genuine? (hopefully spelled right) Question here.

Why are people saying a grant/loan shouldn't be repaid if the person left an alliance? most alliances have those rule thingies for taking grants/loans right? 

Also! Here is an Emu for viewing pleasure:

Emu.jpg

Edited by CuppyCakeYums
Emu war of 1932
  • Upvote 2

Dorky Weeb Two

932112515_z23jHkk-Imgur.png.81dd52a14449c4172a2f4ff46c92439b.png

41 minutes ago, CuppyCakeYums said:

Why are people saying a grant/loan shouldn't be repaid if the person left an alliance? most alliances have those rule thingies for taking grants/loans right? 

Also! Here is an Emu for viewing pleasure:

Emu.jpg

The voters for that may very well be as biased as I am, is my personal guess.

• Downvote 1

1 hour ago, CuppyCakeYums said:

Because loans are a tool invented by the forces of Capitol to oppress the working man. Money is a myth. Break the chains.

Archduke Tyrell, Lord of Highgarden, Lord Paramount of the Reach, Warden of the South, Breaker of Forums.

15 hours ago, Mikey said:

Because loans are a tool invented by the forces of Capitol to oppress the working man. Money is a myth. Break the chains.

6 hours ago, Deus Vult said:

Exactly, the proletarian must be relieved of the oppression from the bourgeoisie who loans him and forces him into slavery. 

Yes! Money is an illusion. The proletariat should give all of its money to the Capitol to rid itself of this evil forever.

29 minutes ago, Edward I said:

Yes! Money is an illusion. The proletariat should give all of its money to the Capitol to rid itself of this evil forever.

Money is an illusion, created by dark sorcery. Therefore, you should give all your money to me for cleansing.

• Downvote 1

2 hours ago, Prefonteen said:

I am appalled and intrigued by this very new and scary development.

The development where Shifty tries to start a war between micros, or the development in which verin mentions any sort of 'boner'.

• Downvote 1

Why would you give 400M in aid to one person though? Or is that not what happened.

Assuming I am reading into this right, then objectively it was dumb to give 400M in aid to any one person. The ROI would be absolutely insane. It also is a dick move to leave an alliance after receiving that much cash. At the very least MAGE has a justification to hit the guy who left. 

Will that happen? Probably not. MAGE isn't the most stable rn and TKR is tied up in the war against us and TGH, so they wouldn't want their protectorate to try anything fancy. 

TL:DR 400M in aid was stupid, but the guy who left is very much in the wrong. Nothing will come out of this.

• Upvote 3

new_forum_sig_2.png