Valhalla and Olympus Joins hands.

Atlan

DmIAGorJh1eBukyuE-elOeWprYsJYFoIXH3b40rixmMFf6vMyU7-ba1z5iwSarXCdjGSZLvhtIPBZ9RaQ1Wlx8qFieRbSmHwdR6M8wk4rZHHA-hulxp5n8-A2FY3gdAcVOwLf3bdcLfKpqMhlkxXkvBLDRxtyh-o4_ErJF5z_BU-bKDcAD8ddkTw8qujykFzjLXVIOUDyZwcyN3FkibhiFqbNxXEqw21XlZ6o9yJsG1j156p9RsiIjz-m9NyJ-jOOmHaTTc5S1hYn1OC

Ragnarok - Godfury

ODoAP

Article I: Sovereignty

The signatories of this treaty promise not to infringe on the sovereignty of each other, and agree to mutually respect the right to conduct one’s internal affairs without external interference.

Article II: Non-Aggression

The signatories of this treaty guarantee the cessation of any and all forms of hostile activities that may be directed towards each other.

Article III: Intelligence

The signatories of this treaty agree to share relevant intelligence with the intent of improving the safety and stability of both parties.

Article IV: Optional Defense

Both parties are encouraged but not obliged to come to each other’s aid in the case of an attack by an external aggressor.

Article V: Optional Aggression

Should one party decide to pursue aggression against an external party, the other party may join in on the aggression.

Article VI: Cancellation

72 hours of notice must be given in the event that either signatory wishes to cancel this treaty.

Signed for Ragnarok

High King:  AddictedBoy

Jarl: Nikolash

Thane of Diplomacy:Jeremy Graham

Signed for GodFury:

Basileus: Richard Payne III

Basileus Advisor: Michael k Ultra

Foreign Affairs Officer: Austin Richards

In conclusion, I'd like to add that GodFury is very thankful for Ragnarok being open and friendly with us since the beginning. We have had a PIAT for awhile and it was time to upgrade. With this treaty we have officially recognized eachother as allies and it is my hope that we progress even further in the future. 

-Basileus of GodFury

Richard Payne III

Edited by Richard Payne III
Update
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

I'm all for younger alliances banding together...

If you survive, you'll become just as corrupt as the older ones.

• Upvote 2

Listen to J Kell's new single: 

About The Author

An early member of Roz Wei in 2015, J Kell went on to stay within the paperless world of Empyrea before signing with Soup Kitchen while scoring a record deal in 2019. J Kell went on to release multiple Orbis Top 40 hits. In 2020, J Kell took a break from Orbis. He's back.

Words cannot express the immense Feeling of pride my heart is consumed with for every post I read about GodFury on this forums. This pride can be comparable to a father watching his son grow into a better man than himself, a mother watching her daughter grow into a better, more powerful woman than herself, a parent watching their child grow into a better person for society than themselve.

The feeling is that feeling of passing on the torch to your successor, helping someone who can not speak for themselves find the voice that roars like a lion and echos from all corners of the world. The feeling of protecting and nurturing a defenseless being that grows into a position of being able to protect themselves and others in their very position of the past.

Some may say that Rose created this opportunity for GodFury or attempt to congratulate us for helping GodFury, but I still stand by firmly behind that Rose’s involvement with GodFury was nearly coincidental. Richard created all that we are witnessing today and it could’ve been any AA’s involvement or even no one’s involvement to create this moment we’re witnessing today.

I speak for all of Rose in saying that we’re honored that Richard approached us seeking temporary asylum from KT and ET and then furthered our involvement by asking for a protection deal. GodFury has achieved milestones that micros can only dream of achieving within the timeframe they have. Their numbers grow everyday and their passion and dreams have never faltered during their journey. Congratulations on this first step into the world of AAs and I can’t wait to see what our future will hold for us as we continue this journey together. May GodFury’s passion never falter and may Rose continue to strive and innovate alongside GodFury. Long live GodFury and long live Rose!

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, J.A.Goldington said:

Words cannot express the immense Feeling of pride my heart is consumed with for every post I read about GodFury on this forums. This pride can be comparable to a father watching his son grow into a better man than himself, a mother watching her daughter grow into a better, more powerful woman than herself, a parent watching their child grow into a better person for society than themselve.

The feeling is that feeling of passing on the torch to your successor, helping someone who can not speak for themselves find the voice that roars like a lion and echos from all corners of the world. The feeling of protecting and nurturing a defenseless being that grows into a position of being able to protect themselves and others in their very position of the past.

Some may say that Rose created this opportunity for GodFury or attempt to congratulate us for helping GodFury, but I still stand by firmly behind that Rose’s involvement with GodFury was nearly coincidental. Richard created all that we are witnessing today and it could’ve been any AA’s involvement or even no one’s involvement to create this moment we’re witnessing today.

I speak for all of Rose in saying that we’re honored that Richard approached us seeking temporary asylum from KT and ET and then furthered our involvement by asking for a protection deal. GodFury has achieved milestones that micros can only dream of achieving within the timeframe they have. Their numbers grow everyday and their passion and dreams have never faltered during their journey. Congratulations on this first step into the world of AAs and I can’t wait to see what our future will hold for us as we continue this journey together. May GodFury’s passion never falter and may Rose continue to strive and innovate alongside GodFury. Long live GodFury and long live Rose!

First of all thanks everyone. Gold, you guys have been awsome for us. I do believe most of what weve been able to accomplish we accomplished for ourselves, however I also believe without Rose's support we wouldn't have been able to accomplish those things nearly as fast or efficiently. Both Rose and Ragnarok have been our rocks in orbis. GodFury is very thankful for both of your support and friendship. We will always hold you both as close allies and we strive to grow and be a competant ally for you. Well, so far so good. Thanks alot for the speech. It means alot too. Gonna get me all emotional lmao

• Upvote 1

Olympus? Smh pantheon gonna come knocking with their monopoly on Greek terms

• Upvote 1

Roll Squeegee pact with Redarmy and Ameyuri

Blues Brothers pact with Redarmy

Leader of the Elyion Resistance. If it's backed by NPO, you know it's evil

5 hours ago, Bezzers said:

Olympus? Smh pantheon gonna come knocking with their monopoly on Greek terms

Lmao. We make our own greek terms.

• 1 year later...
6 hours ago, Richard Payne III said:

man-blue-cap-digs-grave-260nw-156262709.

• Haha 1

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

• Alex locked this topic