Favorite Gun

WISD0MTREE

What's your favorite gun and why? It can be either one you have or want.

Out of all my guns, mine has to be my M1A. I have a National Match model with the wood finish and swapped out my trigger for an aftermarket one. The trigger feels so crisp. I've been hesitant to put a scope on it since I want to be accurate with irons on it. For guns I don't have, it's probably the P99 since that was the first gun I shot. I've been looking to buy one, but no place near me has one for a reasonable price. 

NODOLsmall.png.a7aa9c0a05fa266425cd7e83d8ccb3dd.png

Sig P320 Compact - was my carry gun through last summer when I replaced it with a Glock 19. It's got a great grip with perfect texture. The stock night sights are some of the best I've seen out of the box. And it had one of the sweetest triggers and resets I've ever experienced. The trigger that Sig replaced it with is even better. It's probably the pistol I shoot the best with. I also love that it's modular and had some fun changing it over to a Sub Compact & Carry sized configurations.

The Sig P226 Legion or the P226 Elite is probably the one I droll the most over that I don't presently own. 

Edited by rollo
  • Like 2

STFU

Springfield XD(M) - Most reliable gun I've owned. 19 round magazine, comfortable grip. I've only had one FTE due to stock over greasing. The gun has never choked on me since best gun I've shot with. All moving parts are made of solid material, no plastic like some of it's competitors.

Runner up would be the H&K P30. John Kelly from Tom Clancy had one. Everything about it is solid, just doesn't have the 19 round magazine the Springfield does.

SKS  - Honorable mention. Classic and fun gun to shoot. You can't break it, and it has mad range. It's the ultimate 'tuner gun.' I think I just made a term up.

• Like 2

"Most successful new AA" - Samuel Bates

• 3 years later...

my favourite one would be all snipers, because of the fact that they are long range and stuff, also its my favourite gun type in fortnite (yes I play the game)

• Downvote 1

someone who has a random country that somehow exists

former member of 770

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...