Large bugs

N2rk1cm2n

As first “Keep me logged in” checkbox doesn’t work. As second I have to touch on the same place for atleast 4 or 5 times to get respond from the game and that’s if I am lucky. And third the most critical is when I pressed “import/export” button on my city instead of getting information about import and export I got some kind of line of code.(I added screenshot of that code) Your game is really good but please fix it and make it better, you can do it!

5472451A-504A-4122-BF39-AF4E2DD48F94.png

1 hour ago, N2rk1cm2n said:

And third the most critical is when I pressed “import/export” button on my city instead of getting information about import and export I got some kind of line of code.(I added screenshot of that code) Your game is really good but please fix it and make it better, you can do it!

-snip-

That code that shows up when you hit "export" is supposed to be copied and pasted into the "import" or "bulk import" functions. @Alex really should add a help button to explain that, though. 

NODOLsmall.png.a7aa9c0a05fa266425cd7e83d8ccb3dd.png

2 hours ago, N2rk1cm2n said:

As first “Keep me logged in” checkbox doesn’t work. As second I have to touch on the same place for atleast 4 or 5 times to get respond from the game and that’s if I am lucky. And third the most critical is when I pressed “import/export” button on my city instead of getting information about import and export I got some kind of line of code.(I added screenshot of that code) Your game is really good but please fix it and make it better, you can do it!

That "code" is JSON. It is how most Internet technologies communicate these days. As such, Alex should provide a bit more context on the "export" button. Import Description is quite sufficient.

"Keep me logged in" works. I've never had to login since last month.

Touch response delay is your browser/device bug. Either your Device is not fast enough to make the Browser render faster, or you are using a shitty browser. It's not a game bug, since Politics and War basically is a website. And responses are handled by the client (your device), similarly to all other websites.

On 7/25/2018 at 4:23 PM, N2rk1cm2n said:

I am playing on an app not on web. I click “keep me loged in” every time and I still have to type pass and mail always

The app is basically a frameless browser. (Android WebView iirc). It uses the same engine as the Chrome browser, in other words, a stripped down browser that opens Politics and War by default. The performance of the WebView component might be different than Chrome browser though... anyways, the slow response is due to slow performance of your mobile.

On 7/26/2018 at 3:15 AM, Codonian said:

I have to login every couple days, using Google Chrome.

I don't know the exact days, but I meant that the "Remember Me" works.

• Like 1

On 7/27/2018 at 9:12 AM, Columbus Griffin said:

The app is basically a frameless browser. (Android WebView iirc). It uses the same engine as the Chrome browser, in other words, a stripped down browser that opens Politics and War by default. The performance of the WebView component might be different than Chrome browser though... anyways, the slow response is due to slow performance of your mobile.

I don't know the exact days, but I meant that the "Remember Me" works.

And I meant it doesn't lol

• Upvote 1

I'm running Firefox, and I very very rarely need to log in on desktop; I do need to log in when I use my phone though.

Obviously you have to have cookies enabled, so you can't expect "remember me" to work in incognito mode or private browsing anyway.

On 7/24/2018 at 5:27 PM, N2rk1cm2n said:

-snip-

Nice military ?

• 4 weeks later...
On 7/25/2018 at 8:01 AM, N2rk1cm2n said:

I can not set policies normally, i set them and update and then they all go back as they were before

it does not save your answers it just changes you economic and social policies position based on them

as to import/export thats to import/export a city build to another, nothing to do with trade

the login issue, everyone is dealing with it, the last update cause problems with the cookies files so they removed some of those cookies while repairing them

the app response, i don't know about this one as i have never used the app, but most people prefer the mobile browser to the app, their are a few minor bugs with the app on some devices.

• Administrators

If you're having trouble with the app, I'd recommend just opening https://politicsandwar.com in your mobile web browser and playing the game that way.

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link