War Boys I: The Legend...CONTINUES

James XVI

27 minutes ago, hope said:

in this world roz wei makes cool RP stories and people dont get their panties in a wad about it

lol people not getting their panties in a wad about things is no fun though.

Humans cannot create anything out of nothingness. Humans cannot accomplish anything without holding onto something. After all, humans are not gods.

down with Filip.png

• Upvote 1

Listen to J Kell's new single: 

About The Author

An early member of Roz Wei in 2015, J Kell went on to stay within the paperless world of Empyrea before signing with Soup Kitchen while scoring a record deal in 2019. J Kell went on to release multiple Orbis Top 40 hits. In 2020, J Kell took a break from Orbis. He's back.

14 hours ago, AkAk said:

Take a step back and relax about the whole 'honor of your alliance' thing.  

The story was posted in the style of Roz Wei, all in good fun, to fit into the overall legend of Roz.  

I can't believe you guys are actually upset by an alliance admitting defeat & throwing up the white flag while portraying their own alliance in the best possible light in a fictional story. Post your own story if you don't like ours.  Have some fun.     The vitriol, publicly and privately, is hard to understand. 

I don't know, you guys might be wound too tightly for 'this world'. 

I don't know about others, or speak for the rest of my alliance, but I must be. I'm not a meme king, i don't know what this Lore is, and I dont @!#@#$post.

I do know that I've run into too many people lately that are rude, insult and then claim "OMG GUYS IT WAS JUST A MEME" I find it ridiculous. Just kidding doesn't excuse rudeness. We are getting well outsides the bounds of this world and the politics of it. But no I don't play that way, sorry. 

As far as vitriol, I haven't said I despise you all or want to do bad things to your dog. I consider this post an insult yes. Insults have caused many a war. If there was a vote to fight you again, sure i'd vote yes. 

You  know this reminds me of a group of guys who had joined House Stark a while back, every night our discord devolved into a stream of crapposting. I hated it. You have every right for this to be the style of your alliance, sure, go ahead. But I have the right to not like it, not get it, and find it rude. That's how rights and free will work. 

The irony is Heinrich was always pretty good to me. I fought a bunch of proxy wars for him while he was in House Stark. I was sad he wasn't around for the war. I owe a lot of my early growth to him actually. But the real irony I was about to mention is that he tried to poach me to Roz Wei on his way out. If I had gone, i would be on the other end of this. Isn't life funny sometimes. Though if this is the RW style then I'm just not a fan of it, glad we fought ;)

TL:DR

Just because its someones style doesn't mean everyone has to like it... Nor is style an excuse for lack of manners

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3

Just now, Sketchy said:

Lmfao, if you guys are so upset about the surrender post, why didn't you ask to vet the post first?

Seems like you played yourself.

Did i say we are upset. I post for myself. 

There was initial objection to a lack of a clear surrender (which to me is silly the stats speak for themselves), that is the only HS official objection in this thread, that was resolved. Beyond that maybe 3 of us have posted that we take objection to the insults thrown at us.  As far as our leadership there are some who enjoyed the post, there are members of House Stark who are young and enjoy this crap too. 

Like I said I only speak for myself. I used to have a discord tag in HS of being Grouchy Old Maine or something like that, maybe I should put it up again. Get off my lawn.

• Downvote 1

It was a fun war at least for me. Over 200k Elbonians were given salvation from the Divine Bomb. His messenger AkAk will always have a warm, radiant spot in our records of Church History.

Hail Messenger AkAk, Messenger of Love and Acceptance. 

It was fun fighting yall. Hope y'all have a swell rebuild :D.

• Upvote 3

php882dgiAM.jpg.9136a0a695ba680a032e6cfd5880ece4.jpg

12 minutes ago, Jroc said:

It was a fun war at least for me. Over 200k Elbonians were given salvation from the Divine Bomb. His messenger AkAk will always have a warm, radiant spot in our records of Church History.

n00b, I had 5 nukes, I think I need to supplant you as the High Priest of the Mendez Order

13 minutes ago, Prefonteen said:

Got to admit i'm entertained by the empyreans/empyrea apologists who are claiming "OMG SALT OMG LOL OMG IT WAS JUST LORE OMG LOL".

Yes. It was just lore- a roleplayed (political) declaration from the government of empyrea which directly insulted the in-character entities House Stark and CKD and arguably did not meet the in-character agreement made between House Stark, CKD and Empyrea. CKD/HS therefore rightfully approach the IC post with IC scepticism. This is how these games work. Turning that around on them and being "OMG LOLOLOLOL SALT" memelords does not really do much other than make you look like you are entirely incompetent of politics.

Here's the thing: You chose to seek the boundaries and use the opportunity to prod and poke you adversaries in your roleplay (imo, in a far less eloquent or subtle manner as roz used to do). That's great- have fun with it. But don't whine when it leads to a reaction. That's the risk you take and if it occurs you should bear it in-character, rather than retreating to "OMG SORE WINNERS LOLOLOL" arguments.

..tl;dr, git gud

Said far better than I have been doing, thank you.

The level of stupidity in this thread is astonishing. The best part was the SK slot filling thing, when Empyrea had just attacked their M level ally. Then HS (who I actually like since they have several chill members) calling other people cowards, when they wanted out and were constantly whining about being in the NPO meat-grinder in Ayyslamic Crusade. Don't get cocky just because Guardian and HS have your backs, boys, just be happy with a successful war and move on.

• Upvote 3

15 minutes ago, Insert Name Here said:

The level of stupidity in this thread is astonishing. The best part was the SK slot filling thing, when Empyrea had just attacked their M level ally. Then HS (who I actually like since they have several chill members) calling other people cowards, when they wanted out and were constantly whining about being in the NPO meat-grinder in Ayyslamic Crusade. Don't get cocky just because Guardian and HS have your backs, boys, just be happy with a successful war and move on.

You weren't even in that coalition lol. If you wana clear out any confusion and inaccuracies I'm always a dm away ?

10 minutes ago, Darth Revan said:

You weren't even in that coalition lol. If you wana clear out any confusion and inaccuracies I'm always a dm away ?

I wasn't in the coalition, which doesn't mean I didn't know about the war several weeks in advance and was given logs on a daily basis. I know you're always a DM away, m8. We both know what happened in that war and I'm sure you remember we talked during that war, since it was you who approached me. You know what we talked about. I have no interest in harming you or your alliance, so let's indeed take this to PM / DM, even though idgaf.

39 minutes ago, Prefonteen said:

I can't even be mad. This is great.

I don't know I left it by the 3rd definition look up, it was going well but kind of went off the rails/developed too slow. I give it a 6.5/10.

5 hours ago, Phoenix2683 said:

n00b, I had 5 nukes, I think I need to supplant you as the High Priest of the Mendez Order

Well, you can do that when you start paying your tithes.

php882dgiAM.jpg.9136a0a695ba680a032e6cfd5880ece4.jpg

6 hours ago, Phoenix2683 said:

I do know that I've run into too many people lately that are rude, insult and then claim "OMG GUYS IT WAS JUST A MEME" I find it ridiculous. Just kidding doesn't excuse rudeness. We are getting well outsides the bounds of this world and the politics of it. But no I don't play that way, sorry.

Bruh, in no way did he characterize any of you in some tasteless and crude manner. It was frickin hilarious and all in good fun. Chill.

• Upvote 3

9 hours ago, Jroc said:

Appreciate it.  Hope to see you again.  :D

• Like 1

6 hours ago, James XVI said:

The airplane noise at the end was a perfect metaphor for certain members of Orbis...  Right over their head

Edited by Balish

Listen to J Kell's new single: 

About The Author

An early member of Roz Wei in 2015, J Kell went on to stay within the paperless world of Empyrea before signing with Soup Kitchen while scoring a record deal in 2019. J Kell went on to release multiple Orbis Top 40 hits. In 2020, J Kell took a break from Orbis. He's back.

On 7/25/2018 at 6:36 AM, Darth Revan said:

I was and I snuck into the VC where Roz and Abbas were discussing the CKD hit and HS trying to find an excuse. Basically HS and RoK were buckling under the BK ayy lmao storm.

Abbas had to pressure Roz to let CKD go so you guys didn't have leverage to ask for a peace out. I have logs of that because I found out that info through VC and then leaked it. Citing it as weakness on RW's part. Anyway, that lead to some negative feelings, but I felt it pointless to lose a good raid and lose the shot of finally forcing CKD to disband.

Edit: Hab some logs. Abbas telling me to stop trolling Roz and RW.

LR7sWQR.png

Edited by ⚡ħ̧i̧₣ɫ̵γ͘ ̶™???
  • Upvote 1

Oh look at that. All the usual suspects going on about all the usual bs. *yawn*

For Lordaeron! I suppose.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

"Don't argue with members of The Golden Horde. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience." - Probably someone on OWF.