War Boys I: The Legend...CONTINUES

James XVI

3 minutes ago, AkAk said:

I am not aware of SK slot filling.  Every SK attack I saw (including the one that attacked me) did damage until they peaced out later. 

It didn't matter for me at that point since a couple of Guardian guys with many more cities ghosted to take me out.  

I don't get the salt, I don't get wanting to grind an alliance down to dust when there was nothing to provoke this attack on HS's side.  I understand attacking an alliance for no good reason other than boredom - that's perfectly fine - but insisting on something other than white peace is strange to me and then crying about a legend announcing our surrender because you don't like how you're portrayed is beyond weird.   It just makes you look petty.  You won.  Let it go. 

By the way, CKD is the one that has every right to want to grind the RW guys down to dust but they seem to be good sports about it all.  (maybe because they remember that RW gave them white peace after one round? - dunno).  

I don't get involved in the politics of this world, another has my heart and i'm too busy to pay close attention. So the politics of why we fought are beyond the scope of this. I do know that if I were involved or was in charge, this post would not slide. I've never heard of a surrender where you insult and don't give credit to the victor.

I'm sorry you can call me petty but I consider it highly poor form to cry about losing and begrudgingly admit defeat. We all get beaten, i've been beaten down for 3 months straight, outnumbered by 1000-1 and I didn't whine this much about it.

5 Ghosts.... 44-38.... SK had nothing to do with us, take it up with them. 

2 minutes ago, Clemson said:

I too have taught my son good sportsmanship and it goes both ways. The winner does not demand that their opponent debase themselves, or in any way insist upon a pound of flesh to revel. We lost, you won. You don't like us. I don't care. It's a game. let's move on shall we.

Absolutely. I 100% agree. I don't know about the terms of the surrender. I have taken myself out of the running to be involved heavily in the alliance workings. If we did wrong then let that be that and people will know that, bad sportsmanship in return does not make it ok.

All I know and what the world has seen is you unwilling to accept defeat and making excuse after excuse. IF this had just been a peace statement, or a surrender without all the salt, I would have said good fight and good luck in the future.

• Downvote 1

4 minutes ago, Buorhann said:

LOL

>this post would not be accepted and war would continue

You literally got what you wanted and yet you want to control how they admit their defeat?  Holy shit.

Might as well ban James too for continuing to post up a RP story while we're at it since that was the fate of the previous one.  I'm sure the mods here can figure something out.

No.

I didn't get anything I wanted. I was content building and was about to build another city LOL

I was called on to fight, I did. I have no bone to pick in the politics of this. I don't insult other alliances publicly. I don't other alliances to insult ours publicly. I honestly never understand the need for another alliance to admit surrender. So you see I might actually agree with you on the terms of this, but this post puts me right back in our camp. In my world you accept defeat graciously, you win graciously and let it go.

If we failed at all at that then I would speak to my leaders about it privately but RW/Empyrea taking the next step of denigrating us and making excuses doesn't make us the bad guys, it just adds to the stupidity of the whole situation.

4 minutes ago, Phoenix2683 said:

I don't get involved in the politics of this world, another has my heart and i'm too busy to pay close attention. So the politics of why we fought are beyond the scope of this. I do know that if I were involved or was in charge, this post would not slide. I've never heard of a surrender where you insult and don't give credit to the victor.

I'm sorry you can call me petty but I consider it highly poor form to cry about losing and begrudgingly admit defeat. We all get beaten, i've been beaten down for 3 months straight, outnumbered by 1000-1 and I didn't whine this much about it.

5 Ghosts.... 44-38.... SK had nothing to do with us, take it up with them. 

Absolutely. I 100% agree. I don't know about the terms of the surrender. I have taken myself out of the running to be involved heavily in the alliance workings. If we did wrong then let that be that and people will know that, bad sportsmanship in return does not make it ok.

All I know and what the world has seen is you unwilling to accept defeat and making excuse after excuse. IF this had just been a peace statement, or a surrender without all the salt, I would have said good fight and good luck in the future.

There was no salt in this thread, in the original post I mean. SK indeed had nothing to do with you, but they did damage that was hard to be undone.

aka Filip, The Royalist or Tremor

6 minutes ago, Phoenix2683 said:

>unwilling to accept defeat

Read the TL;DR

>making excuse after excuse

Only after the first criticism was thrown at them due to bad reading comprehension

>if only it was a peace statement or surrender without salt

There was no salt initially.  Empyrea/RW have a LONG history of posting up overly grandeur RP stories

• Upvote 6

2 minutes ago, Buorhann said:

>unwilling to accept defeat

Read the TL;DR

>making excuse after excuse

Only after the first criticism was thrown at them due to bad reading comprehension

>if only it was a peace statement or surrender without salt

There was no salt initially.  Empyrea/RW have a LONG history of posting up overly grandeur RP stories

So you are saying that the following was added after the fact?

1. Calling HS cowards that don't want to fight

2. Blaming the loss on Seven Kingdoms

3. Blaming the loss on Ghosts

4. Claiming to be overly outmatched and outnumbered (6 nations)

Because that is all pretty salty

• Downvote 1

57 minutes ago, AkAk said:

By the way, CKD is the one that has every right to want to grind the RW guys down to dust but they seem to be good sports about it all.

There does seem to be a... Stark contrast.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 5

Dec 26 18:48:22 <JacobH[Arrgh]>    God your worse the grealind >.>

Jesus christ. The number of people unable to understand a joke and proceed to whine and &#33;@#&#036; over it is staggering. 

"We won an overwhelming victory and even though they admitted like we asked they also in that same RP post made numerous jokes directed at us! This is ridiculous they aren't abiding by the terms what sore losers how dare they 'insult' us in a banner perfectly normal and befitting of their alliances history and style! we won don't have to be able to take jokes."

How many times does Empryea have to say to you in this thread "You kicked our asses" before those of you being sore losers, whining about an RP'd alliance announcement (which, shouldn't we be encouraging those?), will finally apply some ice to those clearly hurt buttocks of yours. 

Maybe next time, specify that they must admit defeat while being entirely respectful to you and must show you beforehand. Or, just deal with the fact that your opponent had more wit than an expired slice of ham and be happy about that. 

53 minutes ago, Betulius said:

There does seem to be a... Stark contrast.

This, this is what we should be angry about. This was awful.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Long stuff. 

Looked for tldr

Something about war being over. Mutual end, bla bla, new Roz wei surrenders. 

Scroll to the comments. 

Everyone’s angry. Multiple people be Salted. Seems like nobody understands nor agrees to the surrender. 

Idk bruh. It’s got that backfired feel but I mean, it’s entertainment. Good work. 

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Blackatron said:

I know you guys probably don't understand peace terms, but here's a hint; when you agree to terms that included admitting defeat to your opponents, you don't then post an announcement that does not admit defeat to said opponents.

That’s not very dynamic 

• Upvote 1

0b3897cd640f95254329f7a2d45d8c77b1c120e.

37 minutes ago, Lairah said:

This is even worse.

Why do you hate us, Betulius? 

Bet only loves me, sorry honey. ❤️

Humans cannot create anything out of nothingness. Humans cannot accomplish anything without holding onto something. After all, humans are not gods.

3 hours ago, Phoenix2683 said:

This surrender just makes me want to grind them down to dust

I see chivalry is still alive and well.

Edited by James XVI

THE Definitive James:

KastorCultist, Co-leading Roz Wei Empyrea The Wei, former TGH warrior, Assassin, and a few more. Player of this game for more time than I want to think about...

infernalsig.png.492fbaaf465234c6d9cf76f12f038d04.png

3 minutes ago, Betulius said:

r00d.

Humans cannot create anything out of nothingness. Humans cannot accomplish anything without holding onto something. After all, humans are not gods.

2 minutes ago, Betulius said:

tlv234A.jpg

The amount of drinks I may or may not have had does not factor into this at all... I think.

2 minutes ago, Kyubnyan said:

The amount of drinks I may or may not have had does not factor into this at all... I think.

That was supposed to be me, though

Dec 26 18:48:22 <JacobH[Arrgh]>    God your worse the grealind >.>

I am saddened by this, but the taste of revenge has now infiltrated my taste buds.  It will not be long...  The FUTURE IS COMING ON!

Listen to J Kell's new single: 

About The Author

An early member of Roz Wei in 2015, J Kell went on to stay within the paperless world of Empyrea before signing with Soup Kitchen while scoring a record deal in 2019. J Kell went on to release multiple Orbis Top 40 hits. In 2020, J Kell took a break from Orbis. He's back.

8 minutes ago, Balish said:

I am saddened by this, but the taste of revenge has now infiltrated my taste buds.  It will not be long...  The FUTURE IS COMING ON!

Aren't you the one who said his alliancemates were incompetent. ?

i love you all but...

lmao nobody has ever gotten this angry over a surrender since Trail of Tiers when EMC had to say IQ was honorable or whatever...y'all cant be made happy

5 hours ago, Phoenix2683 said:

I guess I'm getting too old for these worlds. Maybe its time for a new generation. All I saw was insults, bad sportsmanship, and whining. I know of worlds where this post would not be accepted and war would continue until an apology was forthcoming.

also nobody cares about what you think because you aren't in a position of power thanks 

in this world roz wei makes cool RP stories and people dont get their panties in a wad about it

Edited by hope
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3

1 minute ago, Kyubnyan said:

Aren't you the one who said his alliancemates were incompetent. ?

Yes and I stand by that statement...  Still, I seek revenge towards those that wronged my alliance...  My opinions on the current government of Empyrea has not changed.

7 hours ago, Blackatron said:

I know you guys probably don't understand peace terms, but here's a hint; when you agree to terms that included admitting defeat to your opponents, you don't then post an announcement that does not admit defeat to said opponents.

You whine like Filip.

About The Author

An early member of Roz Wei in 2015, J Kell went on to stay within the paperless world of Empyrea before signing with Soup Kitchen while scoring a record deal in 2019. J Kell went on to release multiple Orbis Top 40 hits. In 2020, J Kell took a break from Orbis. He's back.

4 minutes ago, Balish said:

Yes and I stand by that statement...  Still, I seek revenge towards those that wronged my alliance...  My opinions on the current government of Empyrea has not changed.

Fair enough, look forward to the next war if you go that route. :3

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, hope said:

in this world roz wei makes cool RP stories and people dont get their panties in a wad about it

Wait, what world are you in and can I join?

About The Author