War Boys I: The Legend...CONTINUES

James XVI

4 minutes ago, ħ̧i̧₣ɫ̵γ͘ ̶™??? said:

Guys, guys,

latest?cb=20180329181138

Let Zygon's be bygones. 

This is the first step to enlightment and reducing sodium intake. 

But I love sodium diuranate ;-;

Also, thanks for making my first round interesting Shifty. It would have been pretty boring if it weren't for that downdeclare. ❤️

Humans cannot create anything out of nothingness. Humans cannot accomplish anything without holding onto something. After all, humans are not gods.

Empyrea may have surrendered, but Animal Empire lives on to carry out the fight! At least until Catsby sues us for name infringement.

• Upvote 1

Ceterum censeo Arrghinem esse delendam

(Furthermore, I consider that Arrgh must be destroyed)

24 minutes ago, Darth Revan said:

Did you delete your iron dome yet tho?????

Glad to see the miscommunication cleared up.  Good luck with the rebuild, it was fun fighting you guys! 

No, in fact I built a 2nd bigger one.

23 minutes ago, Kyubnyan said:

But I love sodium diuranate ;-;

Also, thanks for making my first round interesting Shifty. It would have been pretty boring if it weren't for that downdeclare. ❤️

Like Dominos, Shifty delivers. ???

11 minutes ago, Bluedart said:

Everyones complaining about Stark ghosting when the other side did as well?

Fake news, I was a founding member. Just look at my seniority.

1 hour ago, Blackatron said:

I know you guys probably don't understand peace terms, but here's a hint; when you agree to terms that included admitting defeat to your opponents, you don't then post an announcement that does not admit defeat to said opponents.

Or post about SK causing your destruction when in fact they just filled slots and didn't attack.... 

This surrender just makes me want to grind them down to dust

1 hour ago, ILikeWomen said:

Sigh, you guys even got SK to  wage war at us, cowards? Really? You waged war at us and you saw and KNEW that you'd lose, so you got SK to wage war at us too. Hypocrite!

SK filled slots and weren't attacking and then peaced out. This entire thread is not helping you at all.

1 minute ago, Zeebrus said:

now that im back im gonna go back to trying to get all of orbis to attack you but dont respond or i might get another warn

but yea good war, gl with rebuild and dont forget roll smith next

#JusticeForCuppy

• Upvote 1

Humans cannot create anything out of nothingness. Humans cannot accomplish anything without holding onto something. After all, humans are not gods.

23 minutes ago, Phoenix2683 said:

Or post about SK causing your destruction when in fact they just filled slots and didn't attack.... 

SK filled slots and weren't attacking and then peaced out. This entire thread is not helping you at all.

They most certainly did attack. I lost 450 infra, many units and over 1 mil looted. I'm not whining, it is what it is, but I was holding my own in wars with HS. When the  23 city of STILLHARD entered the conflict it was lights out for me. That's a fact.

As far as us making matters worse with this thread , I am genuinely confused. We admitted defeat  , we got our asses kicked, and we have all accepted peace and are moving on.

• Upvote 4

1 hour ago, Prefontaine said:

>Not understanding how RW declared peace/war

>getting mad at this thread. 

Its like complaining SK post unintelligible scroll announcements.   

I get mad when they're too legible.

• Upvote 6

Dec 26 18:48:22 <JacobH[Arrgh]>    God your worse the grealind >.>

Just now, Clemson said:

They most certainly did attack. I lost 450 infra, many units and over 1 mil looted. I'm not whining, it is what it is, but I was holding my own in wars with HS. When the  23 city of STILLHARD entered the conflict it was lights out for me. That's a fact.

As far as us making matters worse with this thread , I am genuinely confused. We admitted defeat  , we got our asses kicked, and we have all accepted peace and are moving on.

Well it is not what I was told or saw. They attacked (took our slots actually). Far from requesting their help it actually messed up our assignments. Then they didn't attack at first (maybe yours did). It makes sense with the comments in here that they were confused as to whether they were defending AIM or not. OOC (I heard they got warned for slot filling and offered peace or attacked in the wars they were in).

The point is, we didn't request them, they messed up our ability to attack, maintain staggers and not beige and the amount of damage we could do.

As for making matters worse, this post was just insult after insult. This isn't how you surrender, this isn't how you show contrition. Basically it reads like this:

1. House stark and CKD attacked us for no reason over something that happened a while back regarding a different alliance

2. HS are a bunch of cowards who don't want to fight

3. HS and CKD couldn't beat us so they used ghosts and 7K's and Guardian, and  T$

4. Oh we were so glorious and it was so unfair but sure we surrender.

If you think thats a surrender and not a new CB you have another thing coming. I am not government but I don't play like that and if my opinion is ever asked you will receive another one. This came off as one of the worst surrenders and pathetic excuses for foreign affairs i've seen in any world like this one.

24 minutes ago, Buorhann said:

Am I seriously seeing House Stark members create drama in a thread that has a RP story admitting their victory?

My members have the right to express their thoughts assuming they don't cross a line, no thought police here. :ph34r:

5 minutes ago, Clemson said:

Not only is it confounding , there is a curious lack of nobility to complain about an overwhelming victory.  

I was going to heartily agree with you, but then I realized you were one of my opponents and thus with Empyrea so I am second guessing your meaning.

Since I assume you mean our response. We are not complaining about a victory. This "surrender" insulted us over and over, said we didn't earn the victory, said it was unfair etc.. etc... In my world not shaking hands and saying good game you got us this time is bad sportsmanship. 

I teach my son all the time to never act like this post did.

• Downvote 2

2 hours ago, TheSlamAnderson said:

TL:DR Empyrea were cowards who didn't show up to fight, and got their asses handed to them in short time. And rather than show any ounce of integrity and character by admitting they were defeated fairly, post a long blathering piece of BS making them out to be brave and victimized. 

Sorry to ruin your fantasy world. How are we cowards when we didn't run away from anything, no member deserted and even when we knew you were going to blitz us due to your opsec levels, we accepted it and enjoyed the fight. 

About the 'blathering peace of BS', it's just tradition mate.

Besides, all i see is drama and salt. Let's just get over it.

Edited by FilipS
  • Upvote 2

aka Filip, The Royalist or Tremor

1 minute ago, Phoenix2683 said:

I was going to heartily agree with you, but then I realized you were one of my opponents and thus with Empyrea so I am second guessing your meaning.

Since I assume you mean our response. We are not complaining about a victory. This "surrender" insulted us over and over, said we didn't earn the victory, said it was unfair etc.. etc... In my world not shaking hands and saying good game you got us this time is bad sportsmanship. 

I teach my son all the time to never act like this post did. 

TBH I'm pretty sure that the OP is just lore and shitposting, and I can get behind both of those things.

• Upvote 5

2 hours ago, Squeegee said:

I just wanted to clarify that neither House Stark nor CKD asked SK to join their wars, it was actually just due to us wanting to help AIM but I had forgotten you guys achieved peace due to my long work week :P. We did not stay during the duration of your wars and we even offered peace on the spot due to my miscommunication to my alliance about your peace with AIM. I find it very hard to believe our handful of declarations were deciders in the entire  war for you guys. But glad to see that this has been sorted out by the other parties heh.

There were enough downdeclares, due to you guys just being on your way to max after CoS. Thanks for solving this quick.

1 minute ago, Kyubnyan said:

TBH I'm pretty sure that the OP is just lore and shitposting, and I can get behind both of those things.

I guess I'm getting too old for these worlds. Maybe its time for a new generation. All I saw was insults, bad sportsmanship, and whining. I know of worlds where this post would not be accepted and war would continue until an apology was forthcoming.

• Downvote 2

3 minutes ago, Phoenix2683 said:

I guess I'm getting too old for these worlds. Maybe its time for a new generation. All I saw was insults, bad sportsmanship, and whining. I know of worlds where this post would not be accepted and war would continue until an apology was forthcoming.

Screw other worlds, honestly

• Like 1

Dec 26 18:48:22 <JacobH[Arrgh]>    God your worse the grealind >.>

1 hour ago, ħ̧i̧₣ɫ̵γ͘ ̶™??? said:

Fake news, I was a founding member. Just look at my seniority.

You joined like 12 hours into the war from another alliance and immediately declared several wars, I would call that ghosting, regardless, no hate I was one of the 5 ghosts that single handled made this war a domination according to everyone

Edited by Bluedart
Lagged reason it quoted 3 times?
  • Downvote 1

3 minutes ago, Bluedart said:

You joined like 12 hours into the war from another alliance and immediately declared several wars, I would call that ghosting, regardless, no hate I was one of the 5 ghosts that single handled made this war a domination according to everyone

Shifty came due to his personal beef if i'm not wrong. Either way, he wasn't able to do much comparing to the 5 ghosts you had.

Edited by FilipS

1 hour ago, Phoenix2683 said:

I am not aware of SK slot filling.  Every SK attack I saw (including the one that attacked me) did damage until they peaced out later. 

It didn't matter for me at that point since a couple of Guardian guys with many more cities ghosted to take me out.  

I don't get the salt, I don't get wanting to grind an alliance down to dust when there was nothing to provoke this attack on HS's side.  I understand attacking an alliance for no good reason other than boredom - that's perfectly fine - but insisting on something other than white peace is strange to me and then crying about a legend announcing our surrender because you don't like how you're portrayed is beyond weird.   It just makes you look petty.  You won.  Let it go. 

By the way, CKD is the one that has every right to want to grind the RW guys down to dust but they seem to be good sports about it all.  (maybe because they remember that RW gave them white peace after one round? - dunno).  

• Upvote 2

I too have taught my son good sportsmanship and it goes both ways. The winner does not demand that their opponent debase themselves, or in any way insist upon a pound of flesh to revel. We lost, you won. You don't like us. I don't care. It's a game. let's move on shall we.

14 minutes ago, Phoenix2683 said:

LOL

>this post would not be accepted and war would continue

You literally got what you wanted and yet you want to control how they admit their defeat?  Holy shit.

Might as well ban James too for continuing to post up a RP story while we're at it since that was the fate of the previous one.  I'm sure the mods here can figure something out.

• Upvote 2

8 minutes ago, Bluedart said:

Just so you know, Shifty is memeing. :P

• Upvote 1