War Boys I: The Legend...CONTINUES

James XVI

I know you guys probably don't understand peace terms, but here's a hint; when you agree to terms that included admitting defeat to your opponents, you don't then post an announcement that does not admit defeat to said opponents.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 8

Just now, Blackatron said:

I know you guys probably don't understand peace terms, but here's a hint; when you agree to terms that included admitting defeat to your opponents, you don't then post an announcement that does not admit defeat to said opponents.

Defeat? Hahha, gangbanger >.<

• Downvote 4

3 minutes ago, Blackatron said:

I guess you don't read so good?

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 2

3 minutes ago, ILikeWomen said:

Defeat? Hahha, gangbanger >.<

LMAO, how is 44 v 39 a gang bang.

• Upvote 6

Humans cannot create anything out of nothingness. Humans cannot accomplish anything without holding onto something. After all, humans are not gods.

TL:DR Empyrea were cowards who didn't show up to fight, and got their asses handed to them in short time. And rather than show any ounce of integrity and character by admitting they were defeated fairly, post a long blathering piece of BS making them out to be brave and victimized. 

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Seriously.  I guess your responses explain some things from the past couple of weeks.

the forces of Empyrea would present a white flag to House Stark and Cobra Kai. Seeing no other way to regather the Empyrean forces, The Royalist agreed to the terms, and a few days later sent a delivery of a white flag to the conquering forces.

Edited by AkAk
  • Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, Kyubnyan said:

LMAO, how is 44 v 39 a gang bang.

You had 5 ghosts cause you needed help and then SK came and down declared having like 23 city nations on 13 cities.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

aka Filip, The Royalist or Tremor

1 minute ago, FilipS said:

You had 5 ghosts cause you needed help and then SK came and down declared having like 23 city nations on 13 cities.

>Implying people ghosted because we asked for help.

topkek

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Humans cannot create anything out of nothingness. Humans cannot accomplish anything without holding onto something. After all, humans are not gods.

2 minutes ago, TheSlamAnderson said:

TL:DR Empyrea were cowards who didn't show up to fight, and got their asses handed to them in short time. And rather than show any ounce of integrity and character by admitting they were defeated fairly, post a long blathering piece of BS making them out to be brave and victimized. 

Sigh, you guys even got SK to  wage war at us, cowards? Really? You waged war at us and you saw and KNEW that you'd lose, so you got SK to wage war at us too. Hypocrite!

• Downvote 4

I just wanted to clarify that neither House Stark nor CKD asked SK to join their wars, it was actually just due to us wanting to help AIM but I had forgotten you guys achieved peace due to my long work week :P. We did not stay during the duration of your wars and we even offered peace on the spot due to my miscommunication to my alliance about your peace with AIM. I find it very hard to believe our handful of declarations were deciders in the entire  war for you guys. But glad to see that this has been sorted out by the other parties heh.

Edited by Squeegee
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 4

I'm just procrastinating for a paper I have to write at this point.

>Not understanding how RW declared peace/war

>getting mad at this thread. 

Its like complaining SK post unintelligible scroll announcements.   

Edited by Prefontaine
  • Upvote 6

scSqPGJ.gif

It would've been nice to see where it would've gone without the 5 ghosts (has zero to do with SK) you guys felt were needed.  

The salt coming from you guys because of the continuation of Roz's legend is more than strange. 

You won, you rolled us.   Congrats.  I'm not sure why you're seeking validation or whatever it is you're doing in this thread. 

Edited by AkAk
  • Upvote 2

TBH I read it and it was a good laugh. :P

But the ghosting and dogpile accusations are still pretty dumb if you ask me.

I have amended it to include the word surrender now (though AkAk is right it was technically included). Apologies for any distress caused, Filip is a merciless taskmaster. 

THE Definitive James:

KastorCultist, Co-leading Roz Wei Empyrea The Wei, former TGH warrior, Assassin, and a few more. Player of this game for more time than I want to think about...

infernalsig.png.492fbaaf465234c6d9cf76f12f038d04.png

Wait, but they did admit defeat. I don't get it TBH.

• Upvote 1

53 minutes ago, James XVI said:

"But this is not even Roz Wei" chipped in another Lord of House Stark. "What reason would we have to go to war with them?"

"AkAk is there" was Cypher's response.

I can confirm this is why we decided to go along with the war.

Anyway, it was definitely fun fighting you lot and talking to the rest. See you guys in about six months when you attack us for this war?

Guys, guys,

latest?cb=20180329181138

Let Zygon's be bygones. 

This is the first step to enlightment and reducing sodium intake. 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, ħ̧i̧₣ɫ̵γ͘ ̶™??? said:

Guys, guys,

latest?cb=20180329181138

Let Zygon's be bygones. 

This is the first step to enlightment and reducing sodium intake. 

Did you delete your iron dome yet tho?????

Glad to see the miscommunication cleared up.  Good luck with the rebuild, it was fun fighting you guys!